Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mallikarjun
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MallikarjunYour feedback matters!
Hi, My son is 3 yrs 7 months. He has developed the following symptoms over last 2 days: runny nose and watery eyes mild fever congestion coughing at night morning cough due to which he vomited. Is the above symptoms for common cold? What should be the treatment?
Lybrate Grow India Scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship, which aims at creating a better future for children through twin goals - Good Health and Good Education.
- Free Education: Your child will be provided with an assistance of Rs 25,000 every year towards education.
- Free Healthcare: Your child will be provided with an assistance of Rs 25,000 every year towards healthcare needs.
3 Step Scholarship Process
- Register online
- Online Aptitude Test*
- Telephonic Interview*
|Application||Fill the online application form||September 15, 2018|
|Online test (for age > 8 years)||Your child will have to take a basic online aptitude test.||October 30, 2018|
|Interview||If selected, your child will have to take a telephonic interview.||November 30, 2018|
|Winners||10 winners will be announced||December 30, 2018|
*If your child is below 8 years old, there won't be any Online Aptitude Test (Step 2).
*Telephonic Interview will be of one of the parents.
*Online aptitude test and the interview would have basic questions as per the child's age
- This Scholarship is being awarded by Lybrate India Pvt. Ltd.
- All adult individuals, having a child/children between the age of 0 years to 19 years, are eligible to participate in the Lybrate Grow India Scholarship, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- All applicants will be given a fair chance to win the scholarship.
- Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Each scholarship will cover the health and education of maximum two children, irrespective of the parent having more than two children.
- Incorrect or incomplete details will result in disqualification. The winners will also need to submit a photocopy of the following documents in order to claim the scholarship:
- Government-issued photo ID (Aadhaar card, or Passport).
- Child's birth certificate.
- In case of any conflict in the selection process, deadlines or scholarship conditions, the decision of the Lybrate selection team will be final and binding.
- The selection will be based solely on the basis of merit of the candidate. Lybrate is authorized to change the terms and conditions anytime during the entire course of the entire event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any fee for applying?
No, registration is completely FREE.
2. Is there any minimum age criteria for the child?
No. There is no minimum age criteria, you can even apply if your baby is about to born in next 1 month.
3. Is there any maximum age criteria for the child?
Only children below 19 years are eligible.
4. Is there any qualification criteria for parents?
No, there is no criteria for parents. Anyone can apply
5. What are the criteria for winning the scholarship?
- First, there will be an aptitude test for the child. There won't be an aptitude test in case the child is below 8 years.
- Second, there will be a telephonic interview of the child. If a child is below 8 years then the telephonic interview will be for one of the parents.
6. What would be asked in online aptitude test?
There will be a basic aptitude test tailor-made as per child's age.
7. What's Lybrate?
Lybrate is India's first and largest healthcare delivery and consultation platform. You can visit us at www.lybrate.com
Lybrate.com is India's first mobile healthcare communication and delivery platform. As a healthcare company, we understand that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Poor health adversely affects the education and to ensure the best for your child's future, Lybrate has decided to combine the two!
Hello Doctors, Is there any impact for taking CT scan for brain for 3 months baby. Yesterday my son fell down from cot around 2 feet night so doctor advised to take CT scan for brain? Please suggest.
By eating dairy products By me and breast feeding, will my baby 5 month old get gas problem is it true.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.