Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malinda Swami
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Malinda SwamiYour feedback matters!
My mother 50 years old has high bp problem. But now it is under control after taking medicine she is not regular bp patient. He take stress. He has wave in toe. And feeling distraught. Kindly suggest.
I have chest pain from 10 days at left side of my chest. I have take pain killer from medical. I want to know what are the symptoms of acidity? What are the symptoms of heart attack?
. How can exercise help to lower my cholesterol?. Where can I learn more about how to live with high cholesterol?. What changes should I make to the way I eat?
Vegetarian foods fruits which can reduce B.P. And increase immunity, heal wound, strengthen muscle without adding weight.Can b.P. Be controlled by magnetic therapy(140/90) ?
I am 28 years old and I am 8 month pregnant now. My weight is 48 kg. My bp and blood sugar is low. What should I have to do to increase my weight, bp and blood sugar?
Sir I am 28 year old, weight is 66, height is 5.8 from last 2 year I am suffering from heart palpitations like missing beats, extra beats, shortness in breathing sometime feeling very weak, last year I got many checkup like ECG echo tmt halter cbc thyroid sgot sgpt serum creatinine Dr. said that all the reports were normal and he prescribed me betalock 25mg twice a day I am having these tablets from last 6 months but don't found any improvements to my problem on the other hand these palpitations are more frequent now every minute I had 4-5 missing beats kindly give me suggestion for remedy.
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.