Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Malinda SwamiYour feedback matters!
My Father is suffering from High Sugar and High BP after the treatment of 2 year in this field so please suggest me how this problem can be removed. What is the appropriate way to remove this problem.
cholesterol and triglyceride is increased highly. cholesterol is 253 and tryglicride is 333. please suggest to reduce it. How to improve eating habit and wht diet should be avoided.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old my heart beat increase and I feel sweating and get tired. Can you please suggest.
I have high cholesterol & as per homeopath doctor I am started taking cholesterinum 200, 2 drops every alternate day. I would like to get advice from any Sr. Homeopath doctor whether it correct dose/ medicine & how long should I continue this?
Hello i am 30 year old boy having pain in left side of chest with pain in baxk as well. Also I have got acidity problem .Please help me out to get this pain cured . Also want to update that it occurs in intervals .Please help
My wife 50 years old suffering from sinusitis since 3 years, has also lost smelling power, she has been advised operation but without guarantee of regaining of smelling power. She is diabetic at present sugar level being 156 fasting, bp at 140/90 and thyroid tsh at 4.75. (residing at present at jammu). From where she can be best treated and recover fully.(mediclaim facility can also be availed)
I monitor my blood pressure three times today in same time after a gap of one. Minute, the first reading said is 103/ 94, then second 107/79, and last time it says 123/90, I dint not understand as it quickly gave different results, what does it mean. Kindly note earlier I had high b.p of 150/100 also but I change my food habit and doing my exercise of walking 15 minutes daily but no medicines are taken till now.
Instead of taking Telmiride-H (for High Blood Pressure, can I consume ayurvedic Medicine. Please advise and give address of Doctors also. I am Staying In Daman.(Near by Vapi, Gujarat) Thanks and Regards. D.M.Patel.
I'm a 35 year old male, 5'7" 158lbs, very fit, extremely active and have no heart conditions other than PVCs. I have a history of anxiety and have had an echocardiogram, holter test. Nothing wrong except for panic attacks. That being said my cholesterol is not perfect and I go out of my way to try to eat right although I'm not perfect at it. That being said my diet is FAR superior to the avg American diet. My recent lipid panel had my HDL at 38, LDL at 136 and Triglycerides at 106. VDL at 21. My LDL often fluctuates between 105 - 140 between blood draws and my HLD often is between 38 and 44. I'm working like crazy to bring up my HDL and lower my LDL a bit more by adjusting diet with more nuts, avocados and fish. I'm just always worried I'll drop dead from a heart attack at a young age because I've read stories on the internet of perfectly healthy young people in their 30s having heart attacks because of major blockage. Should I be worried? Are my Cholesterol level numbers concerning at all? I thought doing anaerobic and weight exercises 5 times a week dramatically reduced people's risk of a heart attack. Also I have no known heart disease in the family.
Hello sir/madam, My sister will get suffering frequently from low blood pressure. And tried a lot of tablets of both chemical and homeopathy. When she eat tablets and vomits in few minutes. Help us how to control the low blood pressure ?
I am 18 years old male. I am having heavy cholesterol problem. Is this inherited? What should I do in home or daily life to reduce it?
So here are the best foods to reduce cholesterol
Have a salmon fish dinner. Snack on a handful of nuts. Pour a dash of olive oil in your salad.
And bite into that sinister chocolate. Now you can do all this guilt-free! All these foods help in fighting bad cholesterol., 'You can reduce cholesterol in your blood by eating healthy foods'. So, here we are today with our list of cholesterol fighting foods.
1) Oats: If you change your morning meal to oats then you can do your cholesterol level a whole lot of good. Do note that two servings of oats can lower LDL cholesterol by 5.3% in only 6 weeks. Essentially, oats contain a substance called beta-glucan which absorbs bad cholesterol.
2) Red Wine: Here's yet another reason to toast to your health. The red grapes used in the manufacturing of red wine have an important effect on cholesterol levels. Two glasses of red wine in a week can do you a whole lot of good.
3) Salmon and fatty Fish: Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a natural health wonder, which helps in keeping heart conditions such as heart attacks, stroke and high cholesterol levels at bay. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and herring help in raising good cholesterol levels by 4%.
4) Nuts: Mono-unsaturated fats (found in nuts, seeds etc.) have the lowest fatty acid molecules and are the best of the three fats, namely poly-saturated fats, saturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats. Nuts are the best way to get those required healthy fats into your body without feeling guilty. Since the fats that come from nuts are natural and are not chemically processed, this makes them heart healthy, filling, and nutritious options.
5) Beans: Excellent for the heart, ½ a cup of beans added in our diet (in the form of any dish or soup), helps in lowering cholesterol levels by 8%. You should try black, kidney, or pinto beans; each one of them supplies about one-third of your day's fiber needs.
6) Tea: Tea has antioxidants and less amounts of caffeine than coffee. An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup. Tea helps in protecting your bones because of the presence of phytochemicals in them. It is also a great defense against LDL cholesterol levels.
7) Chocolate: Chocoholics can celebrate with a healthy dose of dark chocolate as it is full of antioxidants and cholesterol-reducing properties. According to a Spanish study published in 2010 in the "Journal of Hepatology,", "the antioxidants in dark chocolate reduce the damage that can occur to blood vessels, which can further threaten the health of people with cirrhosis. The dark chocolate can help prevent the blood vessels in the liver from rupturing". Medical experts suggest that munching on 100 grams of chocolate every day helps in reducing the occurrence of cardiovascular mishaps by 21 percent.
8) Spinach: Popeye the sailor was quite right when crediting his muscle power to this green leafy vegetable. It is believed that spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 a cup of this lutein-rich food, daily, guards us against heart attacks.
9) Olive oil: This oil has many health benefits. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides, without lowering good cholesterol levels. Different stages of pressing and processing yield different varieties of olive oil. Extra virgin , Virgin , Pure , Pomace