Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahender
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahenderYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I want to minimize my sleeping time for my better study how it possible give me suggestion.
She has diabetes nd she even takes medicine nd rarely she eats any sweet thng or sugar thn why it is so tht he blood sugar level is high like 215 or 169 nd so. Also he blood pressure goes down to 170.
Hi I am 21 year old female .I had urine test because from 2 week I am suffering from fever no in continuation. In my urine test I got these vales" epithelial cells= 2-4 hpf ,pus cells = 6-8 hpf and rbc =0-1 hpf in urine" so can you tell me what does it really indicates.
I m suffering for fever, cough, body pain from 3 days. Its look like seasonal. Can you please suggest me some medicine.
Although there is no factual link between a man's penis size and his sexual prowess, millions of men (and women) continue to conflate the two. It's no surprise, then, that many men are obsessed with their penis size, sometimes going to extreme lengths that could imperil their penis health in order to add some extra length or girth to their member. Many have gotten rich by playing on the vanity and insecurity of men who want a bigger penis, creating products that by and large do not live up to their promise of increasing the size of a guy's member. But several news stories recently talked about a new process one man has tried - using stem cells to enhance his penis size.
About stem cells
What exactly are stem cells? They are early-stage biological cells which can form other, more specific cells. So think of them as being like a lump of clay. When a sculptor starts out, he has this clay which could become just about anything. He can mold it into a dog, a human head, a bench - whatever he wants. Similarly, a stem cell has the potential to turn into any of a variety of other cells.
There are two kind of stem cells, embryonic and adult. Adult stem cells have the potential to create a whole organ from just a few cells because of their replication ability.
Adult stem cells are most easily obtained from three places: the bone marrow, body fat and blood. A scientist gets from bone marrow by drilling into the bone; from fat tissue by way of liposuction; and from blood by extracting the blood and then separating out the stem cells.
- So what kind of connection could stem cells have with penis size? Well, there already have been some small studies that look at erectile dysfunction. One study took stem cells from body fat and injected them into the penises of men suffering from impotence. All 21 of the study subjects reported erectile improvement, some of them to the degree that they could achieve erections without other medical assistance.
- Recently, an individual - at his own insistence, not due to a doctor or scientist - had his penis injected with stem cells to see if it would affect his penis size. The theory seems to be that because recreate themselves so well and so quickly, they would therefore increase his penis size.
- However, there has been nothing in previous studies to indicate that a mere injection could have this kind of focused effect. The subject claims that he indeed is bigger now - but he also admits he hasn't taken a ruler and actually officially measured himself. (If he were part of an official study, pre- and post-treatment measurements would be obtained.)
- More importantly, this man underwent an entirely experimental procedure that has no FDA approval and was not set up with safety protocols in place. (Fortunately, he seems to be doing fine.)
- It is possible that scientists will create and conduct evidence-based clinical trials to look at the viability of therapy to enhance penis size. But for the present, it is not an accepted procedure.
- Penis size, whether stem cell-enhanced or not, is not as important as the health of the organ. More men need to focus on applying a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. It's best to look at the ingredients carefully and to select one that contains powerful moisturizing ingredients, such as Shea butter and vitamin E. Also, a crème with vitamin A is recommended, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that help fight persistent penis odor.
There are many myths about diabetes, especially related to what you can eat and what you can’t. Lots of people think that diabetics shouldn’t eat sweets at all. This is not true. Similarly, all carbs and fats are not bad. A high protein diet is also not required and there are no special diabetic meals. So, what should you as a diabetic, eat to combat diabetes? Read on to find out:
- Low glycemic index foods: Complex carbs are best for you as they limit the amount of sugar released into your blood stream and are digested more slowly and prevent your body from releasing too much insulin. These are also called low GI foods as well as slow-release carbs and are also high in fibre. Processed carbs like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as sodas, packaged meals, and snacks must be junked. These are all called high glycemic index (GI) foods and spike your blood sugar.
- Manage sugar wisely: Diabetes doesn’t mean that you can’t eat sugar or desserts. It means you have to be smart with sugar, like
- Take smaller servings of your favourite desserts as they are best eaten in moderation.
- Reduce the sugar in your diet slowly rather than at once. This will give your taste buds some time to adjust, reducing sugar cravings.
- If you want to eat dessert, hold back on carbs in a meal. Balance out meals so that you don’t eat too many carb-heavy foods.
- Add some healthy fat to your diet, as it slows down the digestive process, which means that your blood sugar levels don’t spike as quickly.
- Eat sweets along with a meal and not alone: Sweets eaten alone can spike your blood sugar levels a lot.
- Don’t drink alcohol: Alcohol is full of calories and carbs and cocktails are loaded with sugar. Alcohol can interfere with diabetes medication and insulin, as well.
- Avoid junk, soft drinks, soda and juices: They are all packed with sugar.
- Avoid processed or packaged foods: These are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat food cooked at home.
- Remember high protein diets are not always good: Studies have shown that if you eat too much protein, especially animal protein, you may become insulin resistant. A healthy diet for diabetics includes protein, carbohydrates, and fats for the body to function properly.
- Eat more of these
- Healthy fats found in raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax seeds.
- Also eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid juices.
- Eat more high fibre cereals.
- And avoid foods like
- Trans fats which means all deep-fried foods
- Fast foods, especially cakes, pastries, and chips
- Red meat
Remember, your overall eating patterns are very important. It’s also important to eat at regular intervals and avoid missing meals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!