Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MahenderYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old male. I am having a small black spot at the center of last teeth of both side and look like a germs in mouth. I don't have any problem yet with this. Should I have to take any treatment for this or let it be same as it is.
I am 25 years old female, aftr delivery my backpain is paining too much as it waz done by scizor, please suggest to get rid of it.
I get stool more than 5 times a day (mostly after eating food). I think it's digestion problem. Please help me out what should I do.
I am just 20 years old and I started getting white hair since when when I was in school. So what is the solution for it?
I had been hit on my left testicle 5 years back, there a lump has been formed which has increased slowly it's completely painless. I am going to the doctor in 2 days but I just wanted. To know the possible disease or complications I am having.
I am trying to gain my weight but my weight are not grown so please give me a tips to grow my weight.
I am using patanjali shampoo for my hairs. Is it right to use it? Will it harm to my hairs or not? If ues plsss suggest me a right shampoo.
I suffer from following ailments: 1. Hypertension for last 30 years. My lipid profile always shows higher value of bad chlostral inspite of my consuming very very low fat diet. 2. Knee pain for last 12 years. Cartage of left leg got broken 12 years back , which under went minicus operation in year 2003. Now I started medicines for lowering chlostral (Rosvas F) for last two months in addition to my regular BP medicine. 3. I also take medicine for Prostate. 4. After starting medicine for chlostral, I now find very severe pain has started in my knees. My age is now 63 years.
I am a 23 years old male and I have a problem of hair fall/hair loss. I am using levon Hair Gain Tonic (150 ml) product which is tested by dermatologist. Is this product really helps in controlling hair fall/hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth?
I have cycles every 35-40 days. Bleeding is normal. Is that something I should be worried about? Please tell me.
I am a 32 years old Male, facing problem of Low Libido and ED. 1 Year back I reduced my weight for the same reason but there is no improvement. Even I am focused on my diet. No alcohol, smoking, junk food etc. Even when I am with my wife, not getting erection at all. Do let me know the problem?
I have black spot on my face, but all medicine taken but relax any medical so please suggest me how medicine best my face.
My age is 21 doing my B. Sc Final year. And my height is just 5'3 and I look so short. Is there any way I can increase my height just 5'6. Im ready to do any aggressive exercises for my growth and I feel very inferior among the other boys.
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.