Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Bariatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendar VallettiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old I have lots of fat on my belly and hips. I want to burn fat fast because my marriage is fixed in 15 days. What should I do to burn wait fast.
Mujhe aplastic anemia hai jab se mai thik hua hu mujhe mere jodo mai joint pain hone laga hai mera weight bhi bada hai kahin is liye to mujhe joint pain nahi hone laga please help me.
I am 21 yrs old male, and m so fat tht people make fun of me. They all called me as a elephant. In chest also there is so fat. Tht frnds told tht is not your chest its a breast. I dont understand how to loose some and frm the chest also. Tht it will look like a chest not the breast.
I am so depressed about my fat on my belly. I can not sit relax. I want a thin belly. Please help me.
How can I improve my fat like better health for body? I'm feeling very loose and I want to increase my fat. please give me some tips.
Hello Doctor can i reduce my weight without exercise am doing office job and my day schedule is very tight everyday 8.30am to 10pm .
How many meals should you really have in a day?
With the advancement in nutritional science, researchers have realised that lesser gap between meals means lesser-stored fat which in turn also helps to control blood sugar, boost metabolism and aids in weight management. After three hours of a meal our blood sugar starts falling and after four hours the digestion is complete. After 5 hours we are ready to gobble up whatever comes in our way as the body is looking for a way to refuel. This may lead to consuming high-calorie food.
Eating at regular intervals can save you from binging, keep your blood sugar level stable and help you stay energised. Also, digestion itself is work for the body and the activity leads to burning calories. However, one needs to be careful and not consume very high-calorie meals as that would increase the risk of chronic diseases.
Since everybody is different, there cannot be a set number of meals prescribed for everyone. It depends on when a person feels hungry and how that person would like to deal with it. But you need to understand your body's need for replenishment and provide the nourishment it requires. Hence, according to your body's requirement you should have small meals at short intervals which could range from six to eight in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
मैं कुछ से मोटा होता जा रहा हूँ मुझे अपना पेट अंदर करना है मुझे अब बैठने में भी बहुत परेशानी होती है। मैं 27 साल का हूँ और शादी शुदा हूँ। असल में मैं शादी के बाद ही खुद में मोटापा फील कर रहा हूँ । क्या मोटापे का शादी से कोई कनेक्शन तो नहीं। कुछ भी हो मुझे बस अपना पेट अंदर करना है प्लीज कोई उपाय बताये ।
In this fast-moving world, there is no room for self. Growth of IT firms and other long-hour demanding work has led to compromises in your lifestyle - long hours in front of computer, sleeplessness, late-night sleeping, quick bites, leaving us with emotions of anger, anxiety, stress and so on. This is a major reason why people today are hypertensive.
Diseases due to Hypertension: Tension and stress are the building blocks of numerous serious ailments like cardiovascular diseases, asthma, spondylitis (back pain) and grey hair. You may also suffer from gastritis leading to ulcer.
Natural ways to treat Hypertension : Ideally, tension and stress are not diseases. If you can control these, you can control the conditions that take root because of them. Naturopathic (or alternative medicine) treatments for tension and stress are most ideal.
Here are some natural ways to treat hypertension.
- Sleep well: An adult should sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours daily. Your body cells rejuvenate while you are in a relaxed state. Many jobs demand late-night work or night shift work. However, your body is meant to sleep early at night. Instead of working late night, you can start your work early.
- Eat right: Stress leads to elevated levels of sugar in your body. Try to avoid sugary content food. Your body needs balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates, less of fats, and more of vitamins and minerals. For proteins, eat fish, eggs or white meat. For vegetarians, you can have soy, cereals and protein drinks. Diet must include milk products like yoghurt, milk, vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins and roughage (salads).
- Destressing exercises: Nowadays, most of the jobs demand sitting for long hours. Physical activity is one of the ways to de-stress your body. A 45-minute walk would also help. Alternatively, yoga or tai-chi type marital art helps to de-stress. Breathing techniques involved in meditation also play a vital role.
- Anger management: Develop patience. That would automatically lead to anger management at your workplace as well as at home. Be a good listener. Laughter therapy also helps as it releases many happy hormones in the body.
- Supplement for stress: This has to be the last tip when you do not perform the first four. Multivitamins containing vitamin B and minerals such as magnesium are recommended. You can count on certain herbs such as Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Rhodiola and St. John's Wort.
Despite following these tips, you may still face problems because every human is different and reaction to every remedy could be different. In such cases, approach for expert advice.