Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madan Mohan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madan MohanYour feedback matters!
I am cycling for about half an hour in morning beside using in day also for 5/10 minutes. Do I require any other exercise for controlling BP (i have) and avoiding risk of diabetes.
I am 40 yrears old female I have good health except thyroid problem, I travelled a lot on diwali and after that I m having this itching problem and sometimes my eye gets swell and sometimes lips. Please help.
Tip 1: Get more physical activity
There are many benefits to regular physical activity. Exercise can help you:
• Lose weight
• Lower your blood sugar
• Boost your sensitivity to insulin — which helps keep your blood sugar within a normal range
Research shows that both aerobic exercise and resistance training can help control diabetes, but the greater benefit comes from a fitness program that includes both.
Tip 2: Get plenty of fiber
It's rough, it's tough — and it may help you:
• Reduce your risk of diabetes by improving your blood sugar control
• Lower your risk of heart disease
• Promote weight loss by helping you feel full
Foods high in fiber include fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
Tip 3: Go for whole grains
Although it's not clear why, whole grains may reduce your risk of diabetes and help maintain blood sugar levels. Try to make at least half your grains whole grains. Many foods made from whole grains come ready to eat, including various breads, pasta products and many cereals. Look for the word "whole" on the package and among the first few items in the ingredient list.
Tip 4: Lose extra weight
If you're overweight, diabetes prevention may hinge on weight loss. Every pound you lose can improve your health, and you may be surprised by how much. Participants in one large study who lost a modest amount of weight — around 7 percent of initial body weight — and exercised regularly reduced the risk of developing diabetes by almost 60 percent.
Tip 5: Skip fad diets and just make healthier choices
Low-carb diets, the glycemic index diet or other fad diets may help you lose weight at first, but their effectiveness at preventing diabetes isn't known nor are their long-term effects. And by excluding or strictly limiting a particular food group, you may be giving up essential nutrients. Instead, think variety and portion control as part of an overall healthy-eating plan.
I am having hypothyroidism for last 3 years. Taking thyroid 25mg now my test reports says t3 0.89, t4 7.50, tsh 7.03. What should I do? should I increase the dose to 50mg?
I have come to know that 2tsp powder of alsi (teesi) once daily with a glass of water for six months/one year or so can cure diabetes permanently. Is this a correct one feedback. Please confirm, if yes. Please suggest alternate herb (s) which can surely cure diabetes.
I am gaining wight due to thyroid and sugar. I am having pcod. By taking medicines and doing exercise i'm unable to reduce my weight. please suggest me what to do? I can not take meal 4-6 times because of going to office.
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.