Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M KasturiYour feedback matters!
I have a serious heel pain for last 7 days. This occur mainly when I got up from bed in morning and after sitting for a long time when I stand up there is pain in my back also.
I am 26 year old male and I have back pain, how can I relive this or what I have to do? If any suggestions please give me. Thnx.
He is suffering from chest pain. Then we went to one doctor and we took X-ray. Doctor said muscle pain. And we exactly donno what is the reason for his chest pain.
I am 44 yrs. I am having severe back pain particularly during morning time when I get up. This had started about 6-7 months before. Sometimes I have pain sometimes not. Can you prescribe a good medicine which can give me relief from back as well as joint pain. Also prescribe a medicine which can boost up my immune system and also sex life.
What to eat and how to cure the pt. Suffering from slip disc ?what would be the expected test for the pt .is this exercise would be a good option during the pain.
Hi. I get right hip and thigh joint pain after sitting crossed leg for sometime. Along with this I get neck pain when I get in the morning and it remains the whole day. Wht shld be done.
My mother is suffering from sole and heel pain. So it's sometimes cause in working problems. So how she cure from this problem.
My father has right arm pain for many days. Suggest me what to do and which type of doctor should I consult.
My wife aged 53 years old, suffering from joint pain and swelling ankle and feet since last 15 years and odds, accupunture therapy give any relief.
Dear Doctor usually the pain in my knee and other joints of body my age is 19 please ask how I do for this.
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of backbone From last 3 months. I tried so many medicine but it's not worth. please suggest me something good to avoid this pain.
I am 30 year old man and backache for last 3 month I have used painkiller ointment for couple of day but I have not got any relief pls told me what should I do now.
My mother is having a sever pain in her leg and have a high fever of 103degF. We did a various test like CBC ESR, LFT, KFT, LIPID profile, TSH, Urine and microscopic examination.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.