Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M KasturiYour feedback matters!
My right hand shoulder is paining at the shoulder joint for about a week. I am applying MOOV but no appreciable relief. The pain is more when I lift my hand to wear a shirt or to reach anything.
My wife is suffering from slip disc I already have consulted orthopedic surgeon now, will homeopathy be more effective than doctors medicine. Please advise.?
I am suffering from a severe pain in my back bottom. It has become regular over a fortnight Please tell me what to do.
I had swelling in knees sometimes at toes also what does it indicates and what is solution for the same.
I had c section 2 moths back but still have severe back pain & knees pain & my belly button is still protruded. What can I do?
Sir, I am 44 yrs. Old and suffering from back pain for last two month. Last month pain suddenly started from just below the neck and spread to neck and right hand, pain was to much, Then I stop neck and arm exercise and taken mediation from advice of doctor for 15 days course. When Pain stop I stop to take medicine. But pain started again. What I do. Please give me suggestion. Thanks.
I am 46 years male. Doctor I am suffering from cervical spondylitis. But in order to do exercise I had bought a treadmill. But some of my family doctor had suggested me that treadmill will increase my spondylitis. Is it true or false.
I am 61 years old male, suffering from Lumbar Spondylosis for over 12 years now in the L4-L5 region. Is there any solution to my problem. Kindly advise. H. S. Roy, New Delhi, 9910061669.
I am 22 year male and I am a Web developer as per my job there is no physical exercise and it's too busy life to join a gym and because of it Im having my back problem. If there's any solutions please I wud love to try it thank you.
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.