Doctor in Kasturi Multispeciality Hospital
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Kasturi Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, Before 3 months I had an accident in which my left ulna and radius bone got broken here in Melbourne they inserted 2 plates then after 1 month I was not able to move my wrist then they took CT scan and again they operated another surgery in which they insert a wire at my wrist and replaced the plate of my ulna bone now I am able to move my wrist hardly I do not know whether it is stiffness or what, my physiotherapist said it will take 3 months for the complete movements of my wrist so is it true?
I am 42 years in age, constant knee pain, vitamin d level were low, now in range. X done of knee joint. It states A.P/LAT Views. Bilateral early degenerative osteoarthritis changes.
I am suffering from mild pain in knee joints while climbing the stairs and also I have planter fasciitis. Please suggest the suitable treatment.
Hello sir, my shoulder is very badly jamed. I have a lot of pain in my hand & shoulders. I am unable to wear my shirt also. Pls suggest me medical advise.
My grandfather is 80 yrs. Old and has sudden pain in his back side. Please suggest any medical treatment or any medicines.
I am 25 years old with 5'10" height and 80 kg weight. Yesterday I hit a cement divider with a speed of 35 km with my bike. I got injured my knee, not involved with blood. But I am getting when lifting and bending my knee. Please give me suggestions to get rid of it.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Besides all these, such people should always avoid sudden change in temperature like if you are sitting in AC, then switch off the AC atleast 15mins. before you move out of the car or the chamber or house.