Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Kalpana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.KalpanaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I'm 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant today according to my ovulation date but gestational age is 4-5 less. I feel hungry all the time. Even after having meals I feel like I had nothing and wants to eat something. I continuously desires of eating something. This is my first trimester why I am hungry all the time?
My wife has stopped her mensuration for last month. Bt when she check she is not pregnant. The result is negative. My question is that during pregnant after how many month of pregnancy does mensuration start and it is possible that 4 month pregnant women have negative result when she checks by pregnancy test kid?
I am pregnant of 3 months. At the end of 12 weeks there was bleeding. What should I do? Is this a risk to my baby. Pleas answer me quickly.
I am fat and not getting periods regularly, my mom is threatening me. Will it create problem in future?
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I got UTI. Doctor prescribed martifur 100, twice daily for 10 days. Is tat safe to put tablets during pregnancy.
Last 4 years I have pcod problem. After marriage this problem continues means I have no children sir. what can be done?
Namaskar, mai Dr Pradnya Apitkar Thane mein practise kr rahi hun as a Ayurvedic Gynaecologist. Pichale bees saalon se practise kr rahi hun. Aaj hum iss video mein thodi baat-cheet karenge, PCOD ke patient mein jo cosmetic problem aate hain uske bare mein. Jaise bahut si ladkiyan aati hain hai fall, jaise baal girna aur pimples ki shikayat leke. Muh ke upar acne yani pimples bahut baat jo pitikayen rehti hain choti-choti wo bahut si aa jati hain. Toh bahut baar ye cosmetic problem karke uske baare mein, chikitsa ya fir treatment kaise kiya jata hai uske bare mein pucha jata hai. Lekin agar hum detail history lete hai toh bahut si ladkiyon ke periods irregular rehte hain ya fir bahut si ladkiyon ke periods regular hone ke bawajood agar menstrual flow jo rehta hai, bleeding agar kam ho, scanty menses ho, ya kabhi-kabhi jayada bhi ho jaise menorrhagia jaisi conditions rehti hai jisme period ke dwara jayada rakt sarah hota hai. Toh ye jo shikayatey hain, wo directly relate kerti hain cosmetic problems mein. Jaise ki PCOD mein ovulation yani ki anda job anta hai woh bahut deri se banta hai, ya kabhi-kabhi banta bhi nahi hai. Toh uski wajah se strivishisht hormones jo hain wok am hote hain aur jo purush vishisht hormones hain jisme testosterone jaise hormones rehte hain, wo shareer mein uski matra bad jati hai aur uski wajah se facial hairs jisse hirsutism bolte hain, jaise daadi ya much jaise baal aane lagte hain aur jo sar ke baal hote hain jo ki zaruri hai usme wo hair fall ke jaise symptoms dikhayee dete hain. Usme jaise hum bolte hain ki testosterone induced aur dependent alopecia, usme baal gir jate hain. Aur uske alwa muh ke upar, gaalo ke upar baal aana, ya fir phunsia jaise acne jise bolte hain, pimples jise bolte hain wo aana shuru ho jate hai. Usme kai baar pus formation hota hai, kai baar dard jayada hota hai aur uski uttpatti jayada der hone ke bawajood usme scars taiyar ho jate hain, jaise chehre ke upar daag taiyar ho jate hain. Toh iske upar ayurved mein bahut achche se ilaj hai, isme jaise face pack bhi hai, head massage bhi hai aur uske alawa jo underline jo uska root cause hai, jaise hormonal imbalance hai, testosterone ki matra badu hui hai usko balance karne ke liye hum pait mein kuch dawaiyan dete hain. Panchkarma ka bhi isme istemal kiya jata hai, jaise ki virechana ho, vasti treatment ho ye sab cheeze hamare yahan ki jati hai ki jisme hum iske upar puri taranh se milke root cause ke tahat hum ja sakte hain.
Aur iske alawa more information, jayada information chahiye, treatment chahiye you can contact me through Lybrate .com. Thank You.
I had sex with my girlfriend without protection. After 2 hours of sex she had I pill and the very next day again she had I pill . Will it result in any kind of health issues? She can still be pregnant? Help.
'Congratulations! You're pregnant!' Almost all women long to hear these words and nothing should come in the way, even diabetes. So, if you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic, here are a few things you should keep in mind to have a healthy baby.
- Your blood sugar must be monitored regularly: The most important thing you can do to have a healthy baby is to keep your blood sugar as close to normal before and during your pregnancy. Testing is recommended a minimum of four times a day. Glucose passes through the mother's blood to the fetus and hence if your blood sugar fluctuates, so will your baby's. High blood sugar levels are especially harmful during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy when the baby's brain, heart, kidneys and lungs are formed.
- Your pregnancy is considered high risk: High blood sugar levels can increase the risk of a miscarriage as well as the risks of your baby being born with birth defects. Diabetes can also increase the risk of developing preeclampsia during the second half of your pregnancy. This could result in a C section or premature birth. Thus, maintain regular checkups and keep your doctor in the loop of all your activities.
- You should watch out for signs of ketosis: When you have low blood sugar, the body produces ketones that can be passed on from you to your baby. This production of ketones is a result of the body's burning of fat instead of glucose to provide energy and can develop a condition called ketosis. Symptoms you should watch out for are stomach aches, nausea, fatigue, muscle stiffness, frequent urination and fruity breath.
- You need Vitamins and Supplements: Most women require vitamin and mineral supplements at the time of pregnancy. Of these, folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D are the most important. These supplements help in the healthy growth of the baby.
- You should exercise regularly: Maintaining a regular physical activity routine is very important for diabetics who are expecting a baby. This will help you regularize your blood sugar, relieve stress and strengthen your heart. Avoid activities that increase your risk of falling and aim for at least thirty minutes of daily exercise such as walking, swimming or yoga.
- Check your medication: Some medication can be detrimental during pregnancy such as cholesterol and blood pressure medication. Consult your doctor to find a suitable alternative, if needed. You may also need to change the kind of insulin you take and its frequency and amount. As you get closer to the delivery date, your insulin requirement may even double or triple.
The key to preventing complications during pregnancy is controlling your diabetes. So take your insulin regularly, maintain regular checkups and eat healthy. You need to be seen by your obstetrician more frequently. Your pregnancy will be monitored closely by more frequent ultrasounds and NST. If your sugar level remains under control and pregnancy is advancing well, a natural onset of pains is aimed for and a normal delivery is expected.