Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. M. Chandra ShekharYour feedback matters!
I have tremendous high back pain, in lower back. There is no finding in mri and xrays, now I have found the problem, that my hamstring mussules are very tight, is ther any medicine for the hamstring mussules releasing. Can I clear this problem by accupuncture treatment or else. Kindly suggest.
Sports injury specialist.. I'm suffering from lateral knee pain. Pain occurs during long distance running.MRI reports are totally normal. Pls help I have been off track for 2 years
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
Please help me I have a lot of problem due to increase in life Such as leg pain, Stomach pain, body pain etc So I kindly request to you please give me proper solution thanks Sir.
The soles of my feet are very sensitive. When I stand on a smooth floor, I feel like stand on pebbles and it is very painful. Why is it?
Hi, I am suffering from few problems. 1) high pain on the last point of back bone. 2) due to cold I drank lots of lemon tea but from last night m frequently going for pee (in 15 minutes. And m also feeling irritation in urine very High. Please suggest me what to do?
I am suffering pain in bottom of feet at heel area. From internet I understood that it may be plantar fasciitis. Please suggest what to do. Please help.
6 months back I was diagnosed with l5s1 slipped disc with nerve root compression. It gav me a terrible pain in my right thigh to knee. After taking pregabalin and some calcium tabs with physiotherapy, the issue was resolved. Now my back is started paining. Is it because of my previous conditions ? Can I start driving scooter if I have a previous history of slippeddisc.
I have 10 year back pain. My back is very suffer. I have already many doctor treatment. But I not feel better so you advised me.
He has severe pain below hip several times. Whenever he gets pain , he used to put dolonex injection. After that he'll get relieved. But he wants a natural remedy for this pain. I kindly request the doctors to give natural medicine for the same.
Suddenly developed severe pain under the left knee and getting difficult to walk. Any precaution/ suggested remedies
I am 15 year old boy but I have back ache I had used pain relief ointment but the pain did not go I have lot of pain in my back.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.