Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have cough problem since 2 month please tell me what kind am do and which medical preparation I will take?
Here my breathe rate of lungs has been increased. Dat mean just more than before. And how should you cure my lungs nw. And which I'm a smoker for last few months.
I have got dust allergy and also start sneezing after contiuous contact with water or dust. How can i develop immunity to this problem or is there some effective medicine for this?
My sex problem and my skin problems my wife same problem I hope my problem clear my problem 25 years old thanks.
Both my sons are having skin allergy. We are family history of asthma. My husband is also suffering from asthma. As per homeopathic doctors my sons also has skin problem because of this asthma history. We are taking medicine from Bakson homeopathic clinic from last 2 months and frankly I am not satisfy with them. Can someone help.
I have pain in my mouth near right side ear and throat also I can not open my mouth if I do it get pain but no problem in my tooth I can not understand y it was?
I am suffering from cough and every time I cough hard I have a chest pain. How can I overcome this problem.
My mom get uric acid problem her uric acid is 8.9 so how can I control it and she has BP problem also give me solutions to get it in control.
I have problems with stomach. I have to go 2 or three times for latrine. I am facing this problem after heavy weight lifting. Please tell me what should i do?
Concentration problems and trouble in focusing on one task at a time can be termed as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD, in rare and severe cases. While most of the cases are identified in one's childhood, it has been seen that many cases persist into adulthood while still others go completely undiagnosed. This mental health disorder comes with a number of symptoms and management methods. Read on to know more.
- Symptoms: While many patients suffering from this disorder may not display any obvious symptoms at a young age as children are supposed to be brimming with energy, the symptoms for adult ADHD, start to show up in a more obvious fashion. Wavering concentration and low levels of focus along with disorganised living with impulsiveness are the first signs of adult ADHD. Such adults also have trouble when it comes to finishing one task at a time, or even focusing on a task for a prolonged period of time. Bouts of impatience and excessive activity can also show up as symptoms, while restlessness is a quality that most of these patients seem to possess.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of this condition is slightly difficult because most adults may complain of some or the other symptoms related to this condition at some point in their lives. Anxiety and mood swing related symptoms can help in diagnosing the condition in a better manner. If the condition ends up disrupting your normal life, work, socialising and behaviour in general, then you may want to see a doctor regarding the same, so that proper diagnosis may take place.
- Causes: While genetic predisposition is said to be the foremost cause of this condition, especially when it continues well into adulthood, there are various environmental factors that may also have a significant bearing on the onset of the condition. Exposure as a child increases the risk of falling prey to this condition. Also, when there are problems with the central nervous system during the developing years, the patient may start to develop symptoms connected with this disorder later on.
- Treatment: Stimulants and other medication like anti-depressants, nonstimulant amphetamine are also used for treating this condition along with therapy and psychological counselling for better organisation in life.
Sir night fall problem for medicine 1* 1* Shilajit 2* japan m capsules This working this season Which medical working properly &penis not strength so suggest me.
Dear . I am Married my age is 46. My count is not high medium level and also increase my motile (spam). Kindly give your guidance
I am riya 22 years old and having 40 kg weight. I have been suffering from fever for the last six days. Today I consulted a general physician and suggested me to get blood test done. He saw my test reports and said that I have a high wbc (white blood cell) count and suggested some antibiotics I have started taking it will this cure my problem? Also is there any abnormality.
Im 21 years old I do not have a masturbate habit When I got sexual feelings in my mind Im getting liquidous sperm drops from pennis I want to stop these coming out Im having nightfall or dream fall problem too Help me to stay energetic life apart from these things.
I have a some problems in my stomach. It is always panning. But I have not stone. I check the very times but at last I got a thyroid in my stomach but I never listen about it. Is this dangerous for me. And what will I do better medicine for this.
Low libido can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, gender or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.