Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LavanyaYour feedback matters!
Last year I stopped taking thyronorm so my tsh went upto 18 then doctor gave me 100mcg thyronorm. It reduced tsh to 4.3 but again my tsh got increased to 8 (t3-- 2.0, t4--1.3) on same 100mcg dose so then my doctor increased my dose of thyronorm to 125mcg and now my tsh has come below level. It is now (tsh)-- 0.01, t3-3.80, t4-1.71 but I have all symptoms of thyroid like swelling on face and neck, low energy, hairfall, dry hairs and skin etc. Do I need t3 also along with t4 to reduce these symptoms? or what should I do please help and please tell me the dose also of medication? age-18, male, ht.--5.7, wt.-- 85.
I am diabetic since 18 years and hypertensive since 12 years, with good control. Since 5 years I have ED problem. My doctor prescribed Megalis 10 mg weekly once. Now I am not getting enough erection. Request you to kindly advise. I am 48 years old.
Sir, I am aged 55 years old, from last year onward I am suffering from diabetics kindly advice me a medicine.
Hi, I am a 37 year old and My Thyroid levels have increased from 5 to 6.84. I am having irregular periods and having sleep disorders. Please let me know what to do.
I am 43 years old. I am a diabetic patient. I take glycomet gb 1, &2 before lunch, dinner. But no effective my level 240 please advice.
Completed 73 years on 30th Dec. Since last 5 years suffering from peripheral diabetic neuropathy where in claudication pain in calf and thies mussels as well as numbness in soles of both the legs. Unable to walk more then 10 steps. Diabetes fully controlled. Hba1c always be! ow 6.0 Taking glynase MF one tab each before launch and dinner. I can send all case papers
I live in Lucknow and here the temp has crossed 45 degree. What to eat and how much? Should I avoid sugar?
Respected Sir, I am 39 years, from last 7-8 months my serum uric acid not being controlled. Always remain higher side approx 5-7.5. Pl suggest me to control soonly. Severe pain in both ankles and pain with swelling in left hand fingers. I am unable to walk. If Any home treatment Please tell.
Please advice if TSH value 8.62 and eosinophil 11.5 value are going to affect 56 years age of male. What are the symptoms and remedy to control the within reference range.
I'm 22 years old my hip size 40 belly size increase weekly I think how to reduce, everything think normal cholesterol, thyroid and sugar all are normal, at present I'm weighing 95 kg with height 173 cm. Suggest me to reduce 30 kgs in few weeks.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.