Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Lalita Prasad

Urologist, Hyderabad

0 at clinic
Dr. Lalita Prasad Urologist, Hyderabad
0 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Lalita Prasad
Dr. Lalita Prasad is one of the best Urologists in Alpha Hospital, Hyderabad. You can visit her at Dr. Lalita Prasad@Alpha Hospital in Alpha Hospital, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Lalita Prasad on has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Book Clinic Appointment

Alpha Hospital

#23-1-864, Mogulpura, Charminar, Landmark: Near Taher Function Hall.Hyderabad Get Directions
0 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Lalita Prasad

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after 10 minutes urine may come and if I want to control then may come very fast. What is the problem.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Hello, lybrate-user, how long have you been having this problem? Get a urine analysis done see if you have any infection. Test can be done in any good lab and is not costly, And treatment for infection is also simple. Second if it is only in your thought then you can start with bladder training which is simple Follow these steps. 1. On a holiday when you know you are at home get up early and start drinking lots of water. And when you have the sensation to urinate. Hold it. Hold it till you cannot and then use the batroom. 2 .Do this as often as you can and train your bladder to hold for a longer time. Wait till you just cannot control.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years male I noticed blood in urine got ultra sound 5.2 mm kidney stone was found in upper part of kidney than got cat scan in this 17.5 ×4.8 mm size stone was found ultra sound fellow says reporting of cat scan is not correct pls advise. THANKS.

BHMS, MD - Alternate Medicine
Homeopath, Nagpur
This kind of large kidney stone are needs to be first disolved so that ther removal for that we need Homoeopathic medicines and plenty of fluids preferably coconut water so that stone reduced in size and flushed out through urine
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I found a stone of 7mm in my kidney on ultrasound. I am taking water around 1 litre a day. I started taking around 3 litres a day now. Is it will be helpful or I have to consult a doctor. There is no pain also. Please suggest.

M. Ch. (Urology)
Urologist, Tirupati
Definitely helps. In case of renal stones best thing is to drink 3-4 liters of water per day. Decrease salt and non veg. Repeat scan after 3 months. Depending on size next time treatment is based.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from semen leakage in urine for last 3 months I have taken many homoeopathic medicines but not got any benefit.

M.B.B.S., F.I.C.A. (USA), P.G.D.I.H, F.C.G.P., D.C.A.H
Psychiatrist, Vadodara
Yes but medicines may or may not be needed. All men/women are different in their sexuality and health. You need to go for check up with sexologist to know the cause and get guidance/treatment for improvement. If you value your sexual health and want to enjoy quality sex in marriage then understanding and learning about sexuality is needed. As we all believe that what we know by hearsay or porn watching is great but in fact what we all know and understand is only penetration and that's not quality sex.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last two days after bowel moment I feel pain in my rectum opening. First I thought it might be because of spices we use in food. So I cut down to fruits, salad and cold milk. Still it pain badly and stay for another 20 mins.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Udaipur
It is probably because of long standing constimpation, proctitis or fissure is there. You take syrup lactulose 3 spoon with lukeworm water twice a day for 5 days. You ll feel better. Let me know after that.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had failure 1 kidney of left side. Erected problem is a issue second is how can partner erected then within a minutes discharge immediately. I have 3" size after erection.

General Physician, Barpeta
At present it Wil be wise for u to concentrate on ur renal problem. Don't take any medication without doctor prescription.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have diabetes from past 18 years and also have kidney problem Now suffering from diabetic neuropathy leg selling is not getting reduce I consulted doctor and took medicine but its not getting reduce how can I get rid of it.

General Physician, Mumbai
In a known case of diabetic we need to control sugar levels with medication, aerobic exercise and following a diabetic diet and leg swelling can be due to kidney disease or congestive cardiac disease or improper blood circulation and which needs rest and first confirm the diagnosis and than decide the plan for treatment accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doing sex with my partner either oral or vaginal or going back. Is it safe doing Intercourse at back (rectal) area?

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-user hi there are chances of every infection in every area but you have to take all necessary precautions for the same both partners should be ready for all future outcomes of all types after all you have to proceed with all your responsibilities on your shoulders for your body you are the best judge. Oral sex requires highest level of hygiene care for both partners anal sex requires utmost protection with condom librication with jellies & it must must be gentle if more forceful you are more likely to get injuries as well. Thanks regards
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 56 years old male. My right UV junction (kidney) 6.6 mm (355 HU) calculus seen. What to do?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,take homoeopathic medicines 1.Lycopodium 200 (4 drops in little water) every morning empty stomach for a week. 2,Berberis Vulgaris Q (10 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update. Increase fluid intake, especially water. Recommended intake of water is 12-15 glasses per day
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In microscopic examination test it is found that leucocyte/pus cells are 2-3 HPF. But in urine culture and sensitivity nothing is found. Can I take neeri syrup?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Take Plenty of water daily Take Chandnasav 20 ml twice a day for 3 weeks Tab chndraprabha Vati 2 2 for 3 weeks No problem
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have frequent urination these days. Odour of my urine smells odd. What could be the possible cause and what would be the solution for this. Thanks.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
Frequent urination can be normal occurence if your water intake is more. The foul smell may be a sign of infection in bladder or urinary tract. Do a urine test and presence of pus cells can confirm this. If yes, then you need treatment with suitable antibacterial.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Air pollution can cause kidney problem.

Today when I woke up I felt a little pain in my anal area. The pain is only felt during sitting. And the intensity of pain is little.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Anal fissure may be the problem you have. You should get your proctoscopy examinations under local anaesthesia to confirm the diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please advise surgical treatment of stricture of bulbar urethra (post traumatic-pelvic injury and post catheterization)

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Some patients may opt to manage their stricture disease with periodic urethral dilations. The goal is to stretch the scar without producing additional scarring. It may be curative in patients with isolated epithelial strictures (no involvement of corpus spongiosum). Internal urethrotomy Internal urethrotomy involves incising the stricture transurethrally using endoscopic equipment. The incision allows for release of scar tissue. Success depends on the epithelialization process finishing before wound contraction significantly reduces the urethral lumen caliber. The incision is made under direct vision at the 12 o'clock position, either with a “cold” knife or urethrotome or a “hot” knife that uses electrocautery to cut through the scar tissue. Care must be taken not to injure the corpora cavernosa because this could lead to erectile dysfunction. Complications include recurrence of stricture, which is the most common complication, bleeding, or extravasation of irrigation fluid into perispongial tissues, thus increasing the fibrotic response. The curative success rate is reported as 20%-35%, with no increase in the success rate with a second internal urethrotomy procedure. Typically, an indwelling urethral catheter is left in place for 3-5 days to oppose wound contraction forces and allow epithelialization. Longer periods of catheterizations have not been shown to reduce failure rates. Self-catheterization after internal urethrotomy has been used to improve cure rates by maintaining patency of the urethral lumen. However, strictures typically return once the patient stops.[8] Permanent urethral stents Permanent urethral stents are placed endoscopically. Stents are designed to be incorporated into the wall of the urethra and provide a patent lumen. They are most successful in short-length strictures in the bulbous urethra. Complications occur when a stent is placed distal to the bulbous urethra, causing pain while sitting or during intercourse. Other complications involve migration of the stent. This procedure is contraindicated in patients with dense strictures and in patients with prior substitution urethral reconstruction because it elicits a hypertrophic reaction. It may be best reserved for patients who are medically unfit to undergo lengthy open urethral reconstruction procedures
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 47 year old lady. Suffering from chronic anal fisseure since last 10 years. I am getting unbearable pain during defication.Iam afride of surgery,Is it possible to cure this permenently with homeopath medicine ?

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , Ch. Anal fissure is a lifestyle problem. You shoullld do: 1. Avoid constipation at all costs. 2,Liquid creamaffin plus 1 tsf at bedtime. 3.Isabgol powder 3-4 tsf in water ith 3OO ml off water at bedtime. 4.Increase fluid orally. 5.High fibree diet. 6.Increase ohysical activity. 7.Usse Zincal ointment before toilet, These should be continued for long time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera pet dard rahta hai ek saal pahle hi mera gallbladder ka operation karwaya lekin mere ab wapin kidney me stone ban gya hai mera sarir puri kharab ho gai hai mere pura chahre par pimple ho gya hai kisi ne bola mujhe neem ke pate khane ko kya mujhe use koi nuksaan to nai hai.Please tell.

Yoga & Naturopathy Specialist, Delhi
Neem ke patte will not harm you but I have doubts if it will do you any good either. First consult a nephrologist for kidney stone. Perhaps a lithotripsy will be recommended. Whatever is suggested treatment go through it. Then come to me. I will give you help in improving your bodily health.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am loosing protein through urine because of diabetes and kidney disease. May I take shelcal 500 tablet?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
I am a registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator and a doctor who will help you in your diabetes problem. You need to provide me your daily food intake details. There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed: take high fiber prescribed diet. Maintain a healthy body weight eat a balanced diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian, I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their diabetes problem. I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals. Do reply back for private consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old male ,I study in the university , when I urine occasionally gets pain in vein of penis. Please give me advice.

SLE, Fellowship In Diabetology, Diploma In Psychology Mental Health And Illness, PLAB (MANCHESTOR, UK), FAGE, MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Thanks for your query. Its quite probable that you may have developed a urinary tract infection. I advise you to do a urine routine exam in a lab and update me with the results in the private question section. Please feel free to ask a private question.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 a old male and I feel burning sensation when I pass urine since 2 months. So what I should do to cure.

General Physician, Nashik
You are suffering from urinary tract infection. Kindly consult privately for personalised management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed