Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiprasadYour feedback matters!
I have nerve disease. Its effects my head is warm some of times and its causes my hair is loss. When my head is warm then some of hair is loss. Last five years this problem I face. Its effects some of portion of my head is patches and bald. What should I do?
I am 27 years old there are lost of tanning and dark circles under eye . And also dull skin and black area around the lips what should I do?
Most girls and boys on attaining puberty face the problems of oily skin almost indiscriminately. Oil with all its undertones of nourishment and care might accost you positively yet an excess is never good. An oily skin can result in problems like pimples, acne or skin pigmentation. The greasiness of a frying pan is surely not desirable on your tender, soft skin. To remedy the case, one should seek professional medical guidance. Visiting the dermatologist can control excess oil secretions while preventing you from acne or acne scars.
Reasons behind an oily skin and subsequent acne formations:
- Seborrhea: Oily skin is a condition that is prevalently referred to as seborrhea. Puberty may or may not lead to seborrhea; it is usually known to accelerate the effect of androgen on your oil glands thus making your skin sticky.
- Lifestyle Problems: The kind of lifestyle you lead plays a major role in deciding the texture of your skin. Having junk food or processed sugar in excess could contribute to an oily skin.
- Hair Oil Habits: Oiling one's hair very frequently and leaving the oil to settle for more than an hour could be a causal factor as well. An oily scalp may lead to the development of acne on your forehead and on the rest of your face.
- Bacterial build-up on Oily Skin: An oily surface tends to attract dirt and grime. Therefore, a skin with excess oil will have a higher concentration of bacteria that further cause pimples and acne.
- Blocked Pores: Overactive oil glands are capable of blocking the pores on your skin. This prevents the skin from breathing. Chances of acne or other skin disorders are higher in such a situation.
Ways to deal with oily skin and acne:
- Go by the doctor's directions- If you have already seen a dermatologist you should follow his instructions and make necessary adjustments.
- Clean your face at least twice daily to rid yourself of unnecessary oil.
- Use skin care products which specifically suit your requirements and don't buy into the hoax of marketing.
If you are confused about what to use, talk to your dermatologist and get a specific set of products or ingredients that should be in those products. Use these as a guide in determining your future purchases as well.
Give any home remedies to get rid of dandruff. My scalp is very oily. I have to wash my hairs thrice a week. Secondly my hair falls too much. Any suggestions for making hair thick and strong. I am 33 years old.
My cousin's hand hairs are dark and long thats why he feels so ugly himself. . He removed hand hairs by using veet cream but the hairs re growing With extra thickness. .why? He is in depression bcoz of this. Plz suggest any other solutions. .to reduce the thickness of hand's hairs. . . I think laser method. Is very costly? Treatment .he can't afford. . Give any other best idea.
Lybrate | Dr. Revathi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ashwini Guttedar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY