Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiprasadYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old. I keep on getting cysts in my armpits n groin area. Some tell me it is folliculitis and some say hidradenitis suppurativa. Currently I am taking chymoral forte, classmates 625 and polis at1200. What should I do as I keep getting them frequently and have to take the medicines. I hope it is not cancerous.
Can you please tell me cheap and best oil for hair thinning which should be available in the medical stores.
Hi. I am losing my air past 2 month. I don't know why? But, I used to Bath fully everyday. Is this a reason for that. Can you please help me. Am using dove shampoo.
I have psoriasis on my head Please give advice what to do and what not to do to avoid more expansion. I am taking homeopathic treatment from 2 months. Please give home remedies to cure scalp psoriasis and recently a white layer is forming on under the chin whenever I shave a red patch is shown Please give me some suggestions.
My family member is suffering from diffused facial hypopigmentation from the last 10 months and it is gradually deepening. No itching. I have already tried laser, chemical peel worsening the condition. Now I have stopped using sunscreen but there is no benefit. please give your expert opinion.
I have dark circle under my eyes And also have black spots on chick and nose Suggest any diet and oter remedies.
I am a working women my skin is getting dull, how can we get achieving healthy glowing skin! How can be maintain healthy skin.
I have hair problem for last 6 mnth and what is its relation with testis or testosterone? If I will remove my one testis is really grow my hair!
I am a 49 years medium built married male with one kid of 16 yers. I have been suffering from Hypo thyroid (TSH 12.9. Tiglyceride-230, Cholesterol-232 and a entry level diabetic (114 mg/dl fasting, I feel depressed, mood swing, irritable personality, little or no friends, drowsy at office yet sleep disorder at night. I had a history of bleeding from rectum with swollen anus but after taking sizbath and after avoiding redmeat and wine I dont bleed at present. I dont smoke at present for past 2 years. I am on homeopathy treatment under a famous homeopath but I am not getting the desired result as expected. My hairs are getting thin day by day. I am using Loreal hair colour for my grey hair for couple of years which may be a cause of hairloss. Is there any treatment to lower down my TSH, Tiglyceride and Cholesterol? pls suggest. Can I take Homeopathy medicine simultaneously?
Sir, I have a hair fall problem. I tried many conditioners as consulted by dermatologist but my hairs are shading regularly. Please help me out or advice me.
I have cough all the year and also have skin allergies like eczema with in 2-3 months. Is there any solution for both the problems?
Sir please tell me , i am having problem in my under feet i am having burning sensantation under foot?
Hello doctor, In 3 month My foot finger and side skin so etching with small white ball some red ball and skin dead fiber upar skin black. Please heal my problem. I take fluconazole 150 from 7 week before 3 day when problem so irritated take antibiotic levofloxacin500 and cetrin 2×24 hour.
I am 35 years old male having very less face hairs few in both chins very few in my jaws. How shall I have medication for face hairs growth.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.