Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello I am female single not attached with physical sexual 2 months passed my periods didn't came I taken deviry 10 mg tablet for 5 days twice a day and now my nipples are paining allot why it is happening I am stressed up. please do help me.
Actually I want to know that me and my husband have sex on 29th june. 29th june is my period starting date. But till now my period not started yet. But we use protection also. What type of problem is this? Please help me. I am really in a big trouble.
My period has been stop from last 23 days, the pregnancy kit report shows nothing, and also ultrasound report shows nothing, but the doctor says that child may be in tube so that the report is negative. I am confused, please give me some suggestions or some suggestions of treatment please help me.
Hi I want to know about the beat and simple position to conceive from last 10years we both are trying hard but not able to get the positive result of pregnancy what should I do please suggest.
Sir I am 22 years old one of my breast is big it is also hard is this gynecomastia or any problem give the solution to get rid of that I want my breast in normal size.
Infertility is a condition when a woman fails to conceive even after a year of unprotected regular sexual intercourse. If she is unable to carry the baby to term, it’s called infertility too. Mankind has made giant leaps in curing this condition. But something’s still lacking. This is where the ancient healing system of medicine Ayurveda comes in.
There are a number of reasons for infertility we know women can’t get pregnant if their partner’s sperm count is low or if they have obstructions in their reproductive system like blocked fallopian tubes or fibroids etc. But Ayurveda goes beyond all these. According to it, infertility arises when “shukra dhatu” which produces eggs in women and sperms in me, is weak due to lack of proper nutrition which may happen as a result of poor digestion, lack of balanced diet or due to a presence of ‘ama’ or toxins in the body.
Ayurveda also prescribes that sexual indulgence and promiscuity can cause infertility due to the decrease in shukra dhatu. Ayurvedic fertility enhancers
- Kapikacchu: A potent antioxidant, this medicine reduces oxidative damage to sperm. It is also an aphrodisiac and helps increase sperm count.
- Gokshura: Contains a precursor to testosterone, and thus improves sexual desire and sperm production.
- Ashoka: It stimulates the endometrium in uterus and ovaries and aids ovulation.
- Lodhra: Cures female disorders which stop conception and increase levels of reproductive hormones like FSH and LH essential for conception.
- Shatavari: Nourishes ovum and increases fertility because it contain estrogen –like compounds.
- Gokshura: This herb is helpful for both men and women. It helps cure erectile dysfunction and is very effective in improving sperm count and motility. Whereas in women it works as a fertility tonic that stimulates the ovaries and thus cures PCOS, a leading cause of infertility in women.
What Ayurveda recommends is eating a diet rich in foods like ‘ghee’, milk, almonds, walnuts, sesame and pumpkin seeds to improve health and thus shukra that. Since ‘vata’ dosha is closely connected to the reproductive system in women, it should be regulated for proper ovulation. And so should be extra stress and worry in both men and women.
Other ways to cure infertility, especially in men, is to wear loose underwear, so that ‘pitta’ is controlled and the sperm production is good. This also ensures good quality of sperm. Ayurveda should never be practised by self. Always consult an expert who will prescribe the right medicines for infertility. Doing everything in balance is crucial too. So be mindful of what you eat, think, watch, read and eat right and develop a healthy body for getting rid of infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi - I have 35 days old baby. Please suggest me some tips to make breast feeding easier. How often we can feed? Ideas on foods to eat and avoid during tis time ?
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.