Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kodali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from memories problem 2 year back he got operation in his big intestine than he is facing motion problem (every two days once) Is it possible to over come this problem?
I feel really tired and lazy all the time. I keep away from my friends and relatives all the time even though they are nice to me. I feel like I do not have anyone to share my feelings with and I even keep away from my girlfriend at times. I feel as if I am not being loved enough and that I am not being recognised by my relations. I am starting whether or not to consult a psychiatrist. Please help me.
My name is manpreet I have a non concentration problem. Whatever I read I can not make concentration.
I'm 22 year old boy. I have some psychological problems. My mind is always speaking. I am also speaking with my mind. And my mind is very strict with cleaning, my mind is always thinking that every where filth will be there and, iam repeatedly washing my hands, my mind is always working, always thinking about cleaning only, I can't even sleep, I have this problem from past three years, please suggest me any treatment or counseling for escape from this problem.
I HAD MENTAL DIPPRESSION PAST SIX YEARS.NO GOOD SLEEPING.I WILL TAKE 1)DICORATE ER 750 MG;2)QUTIPIN 50 MG;3)TRAPEX 2MG.4)LIHOSUN 400MG.5)ZINDAC 150 MG.I HAD DIPOLAR DISEASE.SO SAD ;VERY BORE;PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEMS.THANKING YOU.
Now a days I feel very stress full .I feel my head is occupied with many thing its got overloaded sometimes I also feel it will get burst and due to this I can't concentrate on my studies .plz help me out its really urgent for me .and I can't swallow up medicine I had tried many time BT I can't so please try not to advice any capsule .and I have heard yoga can cure my problem BT how and which asan I had to do .please help . My age 20 .
Yesterday I swam longer distance than usual. Since then I feel quite out of breath with chest tightness. I'm also quite tired. I am often getting tired sooner than people my age. I often have chest tightness although today it is much worse. I am just lying down this afternoon. Could this be caused by anxiety? Am I making something out of nothing? How can I tell?
Smoking marijuana is good for health as people say it is carcinogenic because it contains thc,and it cures cancer.
My douther facing epilepsy problem from 1 year old. Now she is 13 year old. Now epilepsy problem not repeat but she IQ back. Now she is in seventh class but is not clearly study in third class. She facing problem in study. Pl. Suggest how to improve IQ.
My husband is 39 years old male. He had epilepsy problem after head accident (3 times operation of head) from 3 years. Now he take the medicine eptoin 100 3nos. Please advise.
Brain is just like other muscles in the body; stimulation of the brain cells on a continuous basis will lead to a well-functioning brain. In fact, exercising your brain through various brain exercises helps in forming new neural pathways inside it. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to change and adapt when it is stimulated.
The various methods you can adopt to improve your mental health are:
- Learn a musical instrument: Start taking music classes to learn an instrument such as guitar or piano as it helps in improving mental health. It also helps in delaying age related problems such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Do math exercises in your head: Try figuring out various mathematical sums inside your head, as this will keep your brain sharp. It has also been known to improve intelligence quotient.
- Try to Recall Past Events: When you try to recall past events, the section of the brain dealing with memory is stimulated and thus, leads to stronger neural connections.
- Learning a New Language: Learning a new language is good for the brain as well because it helps in delaying the process of decline of cognitive functions. Chances of being affected by mental health disorders decrease significantly.
- Aerobic Exercises: You should follow a regular exercise regimen consisting of aerobic exercises and cardiovascular exercises as they help in improving your blood circulation. Apart from keeping you fitter and lean, it also improves your overall wellbeing.
- Improve your Hand-eye Coordination: Do activities such as painting, knitting or solving puzzles as they help in improving your hand eye coordination. It fine tunes your motor skills and keeps you mentally sharp.
- Cooking: Learning to cook helps in activating various parts of the brain such as sight, smell and taste. This is related to different parts of the brain resulting in an overall development.