Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Sankhya HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Post 1 year of marriage I am going through serious depression. It seems I am alive with dead mind. My husband too know im very depressed due to which I have become less attracted to sex. I several times told its only his behavior which can remove me from this still there are no hopes from him, he many time abuse me mentally with unexpected words whatever I do does not make him happy nor he appreciate anything I do. Life is becoming hell for me day by day. Post sacrificing everything of me in this marriage no value for it. He thinks changing city n moving to my parents place is only one solution. But its not so. Its all his behavior made me such. Help me.
My daughter in law is in habit of making holes in our garments ,throwing medicines, not talking to me and my wife, keeping her self and son of 16 years in closed room, no interest in any thing like tv, music cooking. No physical relation with husband since last 5 years. She runs away to her parents home many time. At present we are out of India again 2 months back she left husband home with out any information. What is this, is it some kind mental problem? What action we should take.in the past we have discussed these things with her parents in India 2-3 time but no result. Please suggest what to do.
Sir, I am suffering with OCD mental decease. Then my doctor advised me to take prodep 20 mg capsule with Risperidone tablets. While I was using these, I feel my norse growing bigger and bigger. Is this is a side effect of these medicine?
My cousin gets fits and seizers like epilepsy. Consulted neurologist and she suggested MRI. MRI report says Diffuse cerebellar Atrophy. What does it mean? please let me know. Is this serious disease and curable? Will ayurvedic treatment be better? Is this Mri finding due to epilepsy or epilepsy due to this mri finding? Thank you. Her age is 23.
Fear in public place Anxiety. And make a little eye contact when I am talking some one. And chest pain palpitation irregular heart beat. Trouble sleeping. Sir be filled please help Me. I am taking lonazep 0.25 but no affect on me please tell me affective medicine for me thank you.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
How to relieve stress during break-up And what are the important exercise to build up confidence rather than fuming?
I am suffering Very high depression and fobia last 15 years treatment are running but problem is standing so what I do?
My mother has been diagnosed with Dementia and she has been advised Donamem 5 and Trika. She has become very restless and not able to sleep in the night. This has affected the health of all the family members. Please suggest a appropriate medicine so that she gets full nights sleep.
I am abusing Gods since many years. Only recently I came to know, it is because of Obsessive Compulsion Disorder. I am also getting irrational thoughts all the time. It is affecting my studies and thought process. Most of the time, I remain absent-minded and unable to think clearly. Despite using medicines since 8 months, I do not feel much change. Please help.
Fear in public place Anxiety. And make a little eye contact when I am talking some one. And chest pain palpitation irregular heart beat. Trouble sleeping. Sir be filled please help Me.
Sir, my name is Fazal Hussain, from Bhadradri Kothagudem Dist. For the last 15 years I have been suffering with anxiety neurosis, palpitation, hyper curiosity to do any work. I feel irritation to search any books or documents I require, and suddenly start shaking of limbs and irritation. I am also having insomnia. I am 57 years old now. I used to ride bicycle to my office. Do yoga, meditation, breathing exercises. No non veg. I have been contacting psychiatrists whenever the problem was more. They prescribed inderal, restyled, escitalopram, clonazepam, etc. I used to take the medicine for about a month or so and whenever I feel comfort I used to stop the medicine and sincerely tried to control by natural means of yoga, cycling, breathing exercises etc. With soft veg food. As per last year's test reports of ECG, 2D Echo, TMT, there is no heart related ailments. But for the last one year I am having high bp. Physicians prescribed 40 mg telma. Even with telma, the BP remains 160/100. At that time if I take 20 mg inderal+ 0.5 mg restyl, the BP remains normal temporarily. Psychiatrists advising inderal+clonazepam +escitalopram and physician advising telma. I am in the confused state. However as per the doctors advise I am taking telma, inderal, clonazepam, doth at present but the BP is always fluctuating. For hypothyroidism I am taking 20 mcg of thyroxine daily for the last one year. In view of the above, I would like to see you sir. Thanks for patience reading.
How long does depression due to illness lasts? Symptoms - Unable to concentration, can't expose to sunlight and mood swings as weather Changes, pulses all over body, sometimes shivering. All these started after dengue fever. From 2 months I have these problem.
Hi I feel myself little in depression as I had a sex with one of my frens and I knew he is already engaged. But because of his talk and way of approach I was some convinced and had sex with him, however he assured me that he will not leave me but now when I feel he is little irked with my questions if him getting a breakup from his fiance, problem is I miss him and he says that there is other relations also except for getting married and having family. Other night when I was sleeping with him he didn't allow me to sleep in other room and he wants me to be in. His bed all the time. So I am really in depression and could not take decisions if I should continue meeting him or just stop seeing him. Because of which I am not able to concentrate in. My studies as well. Pls suggest. What should be my best step.
I had an anxiety for some time this year due to which my muscles in left side neck and shoulder are very tight. Now even a small anxiety event causes extreme tightness, warm neck and shoulder and severe imbalance. What to do?
I asked some doctors about my problem and some of them tell me to take ashwagandha to increase memory power. So I want to know that which type of ashwagandha I have to use. Is it tablets or liquid or whatever. Please tell me about this. And please can you send me proper detail of it. My problem is of low memory power due to excessive masturbation. Please help me.
I don't like my life and myself, I didn't do what I want to do, I am in depression. I am not liking my life at all.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among todays teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.