Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PeddiYour feedback matters!
Suffering with stomatitis and indigestion. Vomiting at times immediately after food intake, specially spicy.
I am a 22 years old man. I have a irritating sensation in my anus all day. I have a poor appetite and thin body too. Could this be possibly some signs of worms/parasites in my body? I heard mostly kids face the worms problem! I keep a healthy hygiene too !Please tell me what is happening with my weight loss and this irritating sensation! Thanks in advance!
Me 45 Year old .my work is sitting and doing share marketing that also from my home, the problem is from past few weeks I have stomach problem. Gas problem indigestion problem. I drink daily. So is there any medicine in ayurvedic or homeopathic. Or. I have any liver problem .is there any tablet to take for liver problem .please reply .thanks.
Hi, I had Gall bladder stone and surgery in 2014. In 2017 stone found in common bile duct and removed by ERCP. now I Have fatty liver.and I Need guidance on diet.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.
I am anil, I have suffer acidity problem in one year and I take medicines for one month but no warm out. So what can I do for this.
I want to gain weight and build muscle as I look so slim. Only 55kg. Im 19years old and height 5'8. I have acidity problem due to which I can't eat enough. Any supplement that can helps in better digestion and healthy weight gain tonic.
Hlo sir my ramni I have problem digestive system I have not digest food proplyy jo food kahte hu us mera stomach full sa ho jata asa feel hota abdomen ky upper hi rheta food my metabolism very low sir not working properly food Khany ky bad feel hota reflex Kry finger dal ker h y her roj hota acid Bn jata sir please Hlp whts increased metabolism rate please suggest any syrp and tablet please Hlp me.
My name is girish, my age is 22, I have acidity problem, my friend name is pravin his also have same problem,
My problem is. I am always sufficient from acidity. What I can do? Can I stop oily things? please suggest me.
Hello i'm 26 year old diagnosed with fatty liver grade 2. KIndly let me know what can I eat and what I can not. Specially about below items. Milk with honey Lemon Apple Banana Grapes Carrot.
Hi. Please I want to know what food is good to eat as I'm getting very bad gas problems. Went to many docs n done scanning also But they say only gas. It hurts me bad. Let me know which food to avoid. I also drink beer.
I have done my stool test. Dysentery is found. What should I do now? Shall I go for homeopathy or allopathy? Which will work faster? Because it is diagnosed too late. Earlier the doctor diagnosed my situation as Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So I am taking medicines for IBS for two months. But no relief at all. 70 days gone, I had a severe abdominal pain. I can not walk, can not move, can not low down or bend because of pain in my intestines. My exam are coming, my future will be spoiled if not treated soon. All my ultrasounds, x-ray, blood sugar, BP, urine is normal. Except 4.9 mm right kidney stone. So, the doctor takes it very lightly. But after two month when I done my stool test, mucus is found. Help me please.
Myself vikranth 22 years I have problem from childhood when ever I eat anything it just come out in some seconds I just can not digest and stress more in head can you please help me out what should I do to control my body.
I have cervical ulcer and burning sensation there. I have the problem from last 4 years consulted many doctors some said uterus should be removed and the others prescribed some medicines, DNC, etc. Which is of no good use. Can you help in solving my problem?
I went wash room yesterday then I see toilet coming blood then after 2 minutes its stops .is serious probably or not?
One loose motion is equal to one glass of ORS. Most summer diarrhea is watery, effortless and painless diarrhea with no mucous or blood. No antibiotic is needed. The only treatment is oral rehydration solution.
One loose motion is equivalent to loss of one glass of fluid. If a patient has passed 10 loose motions, he needs 12 glasses of ORS apart from normal requirement of fluids and one glass for every loose motion passed again.
For up to 12 loose motions, a patient can be managed as an outpatient but if the loose motions are more than 12, he needs observation and if the numbers of loose motions are more than 40, he needs intensive treatment.
The main complication is renal shut down, which will happen if the blood pressure remains low for more than few hours. During loose motions, one should maintain that he or she passes urine every 6-8 hours. If no urine is passed for eight hours it may indicate an impending renal failure.
Gastroparesis is a condition when your stomach feels full and heavy even after it has been more than a couple of hours after meal. Generally, it takes maximum 1 & ½ hours for the stomach to feel empty, but if the time taken for it is more, then this is a condition of gastroparesis. It means there is some change in your normal digestion process.
In this circumstance, the food in your stomach doesn’t digest easily and creates a lump. As a result, you have hard time digesting your food. It also means the nerves connected to the stomach are not functioning well. There are a number of reasons for which you can get gastroparesis.
- Diabetes is one of the most common causes of making you feel fuller.
- Disorders in the nervous system, mainly Parkinson’s disease or cerebral attack can create this problem.
- Some medicines, especially antidepressants or anti-inflammatory in nature and certain painkillers can cause this problem.
Gastroparesis shows a number of symptoms:
- Occasional vomiting as you feel unnecessarily fuller. When you vomit, it gives out chunks of undigested food
- A feeling of nausea
- You feel full after you have eaten very little
- Bloating and pain in your abdomen
- There is alteration in the blood sugar level
- You don’t feel like eating due to loss of appetite
- You lose considerable weight as you don’t eat much
- A possibility of suffering from malnutrition, again due to lack of appetite
How it can be treated?
When you identify the reason for gastroparesis, then treating it becomes easier. If diabetes or nerve disorder is creating the problem, leave it to your doctor to treat. For other causes like lack of appetite, there are some natural ways of treating it.
- Have frequent smaller meals. This way you don’t push yourself to eat much and at the same time, the body doesn’t lack nutrition and energy
- Avoid fibrous fruits
- Avoid high carbohydrate and high fat foods, which takes time to digest
- Intake foods which you can swallow, like soups or stew. They are healthy and are also easy to digest
If the problem still persists, consult your doctor who may prescribe some medicines to stimulate the stomach muscles. They generally have no side-effects. There are some medicines which can control your vomiting and nausea. There are some surgical treatments for gastroparesis, where the doctors place a feeding tube in your small intestine. A gastric venting channel is another option, which helps you to get relief from excessive gas formation in your stomach, thus accelerating the process of digestion.