Doctors in Global Hospital - Lakdikapul
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Global Hospital - LakdikapulYour feedback matters!
When it comes to pregnancy, caring for your body begins even before conception. Preconception health care focuses on what you need to do before getting pregnant and increases your chances of having a healthy baby. For some women, it can take a merely a few months to prepare their body for pregnancy while for others, it can take longer.
- Visit the doctor: Your first visit to a doctor should be scheduled long before you conceive a child. Your doctor will typically want to know what medication you are on and if any vaccinations are scheduled. He or she will also discuss your medical history and any medical conditions that may affect the baby’s development. You may be asked to undergo a routine blood and urine test to check your hormone levels and rule out any infections. A visit to the dentist is also a good idea.
- Start nutritional supplements: Expectant mothers are almost always advised to start folic acid supplements early in the pregnancy. This helps the development of the baby in its first few weeks of life and helps prevent birth deformities such as spina bifida. Other supplements that may be recommended include zinc and calcium. However, it is always a good idea to take these supplements only after consulting a doctor.
- Make positive lifestyle changes: If you drink alcohol or smoke, now would be a good time to stop. Alcohol and nicotine can affect your baby’s health and hence it is important to cleanse your body of these toxins before conception. Alcohol and caffeine have both been linked to the risk of miscarriages and lower the chances of conceiving a baby. Consider moving if you live around a toxic atmosphere and shifting jobs if your work stresses you out too much.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps keep you fit and boosts your stamina and immunity. Regular exercise also helps avoid pregnancy complications such as preeclampsia and diabetes. Additionally, it helps keep weight gain under control and can help shorten labour time. However, do not start anything extremely strenuous but limit yourself to simple exercises like walking and swimming.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight can increase your risk of pregnancy complications and hence if you are planning on conceiving a child, now is the time to reach a healthy BMI. To do this, you must follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Being underweight can also trigger problems and hence you should talk to your doctor about finding a way to reach the optimum weight.
Diabetes or diabetes mellitus is referred to as a group of disorders that are characterized by a high blood sugar level. Diabetes mellitus occurs when the secretion of insulin (a pancreatic hormone responsible for converting the sugar from consumed foods into energy) is insufficient or the body cells do not properly respond to insulin. Insufficient secretion of insulin causes glucose formation in the bloodstream and mixes with the urine.
The psychological factors responsible for Diabetes Mellitus. In majority (not all), this disease originates with some recent stress in life. This disease is an epidemic in late thirties till Fifties. In this age, a person is productive in his profession and most of the time there are job or financial issues that play a very vital role in generating stress and hence Diabetes.
Mostly, in my practice patients reported, before developing Diabetes, a recent financial loss or strain, love disappointment, a betrayal, or fear of loosing a job etc., Sedentary habits, diet and genetic factors are secondary. Homeopathy keep such things in account before prescribing and in many cases Diabetes is reversible. Thers is a vast field of diabetic complications where Homeopathy has a LOT to offer. One of them is diabetic neuropathy. For example pain in soles, nerves, lack of energy, sexual dysfunction, mood disorders, diabetic ulcer etc.
Homeopathy For Diabetes-
- In homeopathy, the main focus is on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. There are specific medicines which are used effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
- Homeopathic treatment can help improve the general health of a person with diabetes:
- If a person with diabetes is in good health, his or her insulin requirements will be steady and the blood glucose well controlled at the same time.
- Homeopaths resort to different approaches towards diabetes Management of Blood Sugar. First is when the blood sugar level is very high, the priority is to control it and there are homeopathic remedies that could reduce the sugar.
Homeopathy regards health as a state of balancing the equilibrium of the life force. Whatever treatment is taken it’s always advisable to be in regular touch with the doctor and keep sharing the health status with the doctor. The homeopathic preparations useful for diabetes are as follows:
Phosphoric acid: Useful remedy for diabetes with the symptoms of recurrent physical or mental exhaustion, loss of memory and numbness in the feet.
Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic preparation is useful for diabetics who show the symptoms of polyuria, an increased sensation of hunger and weakness in the muscles.
Syzygium Jambolanum: Useful in reducing the blood sugar level quickly and effectively. This homeopathic preparation is also useful to cure diabetics with the symptoms of polyuria, increased sensation of thirst and long-term ulcers.
Gymnema Sylvestre: This Homeopathic preparation acts as a useful remedy for diabetics who are experiencing the symptoms of weight loss with a severe lack in energy levels.
Uranium Nitricum: This homeopathic preparation is a useful cure for diabetes with the symptoms of depression, nausea, irregular urination, severe pain in the back, delayed menstrual periods in women, significant pain in the head and dry skin.
A human body has a total of 206 bones, and yet it makes life a living hell, if even one of them is harmed. A person living with Osteoporosis feels the same way, except that they are a lot more prone to having their bones broken than a person who doesn’t. There are a variety of ways to go about treating the issue and one of them involves making use of parathyroid hormones. This is a pathbreaking cure for Osteoporosis and is being adopted by many patients worldwide.
If a person takes a look at the drugs which are made use of in the treatment of osteoporosis, he or she will release that their main function is not to repair what is damaged, but rather to slow the rate of further damage like Bisphosphonate.
However, if parathyroid hormones are looked at, it will be seen that they are usually recommended for those people who may even already had had fractures on account of osteoporosis. These people are generally said to have low bone density, which can be quite dangerous. The reason for this being the case is the fact that when parathyroid hormones are used, they have the potential and the ability to increase the rate of growth of the bones; in terms of the mineral density of the bones as well as the strength of the same.
Teriparatide comes in a pen-like device so that it can be introduced into the body by the way of an injection to either the thigh or the wall of the abdomen. It is important to keep in mind that the medicine should be handled with care which goes to mean that it is to be refrigerated at all times.
It is also to be kept in mind that the medicine can have certain side effects. In most cases in which side effects occur, the medicine leads to some dizziness or some leg cramps.
Taking into due account the fact that the drug is a new one, many doctors would not recommend it to people who have problems with their bones other than those which are caused by osteoporosis. Examples of such conditions would be hypercalcemia, which is a condition in which there is too much calcium in the blood or bone cancer. In addition to this, the medicine is not to be used by a person for a duration which is longer than two years.
All in all, it can be said that if a person makes use of parathyroid hormones to treat a problem that can be as bad as osteoporosis, the effects can be quite startling, and that too, in a positive way!
What is Diabetes?
Type-1 Diabetes is also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. This means your body cannot produce enough insulin to metabolize starch and sugar from your food into an energy source due to the lack of the pancreatic hormone insulin. It is more prevalent among young adults and children.
In case of Type-2 Diabetes, your body produces insulin but the cells are not able to utilize it well. Hence this condition is termed as insulin resistance. Thus, regular supplementation of insulin is not necessary. Diabetes mellitus is mainly a chronic disease.
Conventional medicines employ the use of insulin for treating diabetes. Since this is precisely a replacement therapy, the disease turns into something life-long. Homeopathy focuses on the functioning of your pancreas for efficient and adequate insulin production. Homeopathic medicines help in treating loss of flesh or a feeling of weakness caused as a result of Diabetes Mellitus. People suffering from increased urination, lack of appetite, as well as dryness of mouth and increased thirst also benefit from Homeopathy. It is a great remedy for people with weakened vision due to diabetes. It aids in lowering the blood sugar levels and treats poor memory, kidney damage, numbness of feet and hands, skin ulcers, constipation and weight loss in diabetic patients.
Few homeopathic medicines for treating Diabetes:
Cervical osteoarthritis is also known as cervical spondylosis. It is a medical condition which involves changes in the joints of neck, bones and discs. This is generally caused due to the deterioration of the muscles owing to old age. With age, the cervical spine breaks down and loses all its fluids. This leads to stiffness in the spine. It occurs usually in middle aged and old aged people. This causes stiffness and severe neck pain. Corrective surgery is helpful to cure Cervical Osteoarthritis.
Symptoms of Cervical Osteoarthritis:
- Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Headache which usually emerges from the neck.
- Severe pain in the arms and shoulder.
- Not being able to turn the head or neck fully while driving.
- Muscle spasm and abnormal reflexes.
- Grinding sensation or noise caused while bending the neck.
Cervical Osteoarthritis can be cured by physiotherapy in the following ways:
- Heat modalities- In this method the pain and stiffness is reduced by putting heat on the affected area. This type of therapy is called heat therapy.
- Neck exercise- Regular stretching and bending exercises for the neck can reduce pain and stiffness
- Manipulating therapy- This form of therapy is used by massage therapists. They massage and manipulate the joints so that the muscles can function smoothly.
- Hydrotherapy- This therapy involves exercising in a pool. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial for people having severe joint pain and stiffness.
- Cervical traction- This is a common non-surgical treatment which cures pain in the neck by opening the cervical foramen (hole or passage).
Physiotherapy is the most natural and safe way of curing cervical osteoarthritis. If you are diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, you should start physiotherapy as soon as possible.
In an age where contemporary and conventional medicine seems to cure an ailment only to cause significant side effects, it is only to be expected that people wish to take a look at alternative medicine. One of the primary forms of alternative medicine happens to be homeopathy. That being said, people do have concerns as to whether homeopathy has any side effects, as well.
The truth of the matter is that homeopathic medicine does have side effects. It is only to be expected to see side effects when any medicine, at all, is consumed in an amount which is greater than what it is to be consumed in. The good part when it comes to homeopathic medicine is the fact that the side effects are not close to as bad as those of allopathic and other medicines.
The only signs of an overdose and its accompanying side effects in terms of homeopathy is likely to be that the person will show effects of a high amount of energy. All this means is that the medicine has had its intended impact and has gone beyond that. Once the homeopathic medicine stops, all the symptoms are very likely to disappear without a permanent trace. Is this not better than conventional medicines whose side effects can lead to more medication being required in order to sort out the adverse side effects?
In a few of the many cases of treating patients by the way of homeopathic medicine, it is found that when the course of medicine is begun, the situation does get a bit worse prior to it getting better. This is known professionally by the term ‘homeopathic aggravation’ and is nothing to worry about, by any measure.
Most forms of homeopathic medicine feature a very high level of dilution of the actual medicine, so the risks are minimal. That being said, there are a few medicines which can have side effects if they are consumed in larger than prescribed doses. Arnica, which is a popular medicine, is one. It can cause some stomach irritation. However, as long as it is consumed in the right quantity, there is no need to worry about this. Isn’t that quite a relief?
The high degree of customization when it comes to homeopathic treatment is also good as what this does is that it reducing the risk of side effects. This is because, after all, a side effect is generally caused by the lack of suitability of an element in the medicine to the person who is under treatment. Because homeopathic treatment is customised, the scope of this is limited, which is quite a good thing!
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
- Conditions like:
- Lack of exercise
- Age, usually above 65
- Consumption of tobacco or smoking
- High consumption of alcohol
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal. Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgerycovers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.
Periods, on their own, can be very uncomfortable but sometimes it can also trigger a rash making it all the more uncomfortable. This is a common problem faced by women who use commercial pads or sanitary napkins during this period. This is because they contain plastics, scents and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your genital area. Here are a few tips to help you deal with these rashes:
Change Your Pads Regularly: Whether your flow is light or heavy, the same pad should not be worn for more than 4 to 6 hours. Change your pads even if your pad does not look full once this time has passed. Along with menstrual blood, sanitary napkins also soak up sweat and bacteria. The groyne area is naturally moist and warmer than the rest of your body making it the ideal condition for bacteria to grow. Changing your pad regularly keeps these bacteria from multiplying.
Consider Alternatives: One of the main reasons pads cause rashes is because they rub against the skin and this friction irritates the skin. Hence, consider alternatives like tampons and menstrual cups that do not rub against the skin. You could also try cloth pads made using natural unbleached cotton.
Wear Right Underwear: Avoid synthetic underwear and use the only cotton while you are on your periods. This allows the skin to breathe and keeps moisture from building up inside the underwear. Also, ensure that your underwear fits well and can hold your pad in place.
Clean Well: Do not use wipes or tissue to clean your genital area but instead wash gently with water a few times a day. Once washed, dry the skin thoroughly before putting your underwear on. Do not use any type of soap, body wash or scents in the area. Also, avoid bubble baths and saunas.
- See a Doctor: In some cases, a rash can also be a symptom of herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. If you alternate between pads and tampons, a rash could also be a sign of toxic shock syndrome. Hence, if the rash persists for a few days, consult a doctor. Your doctor can prescribe a topical cream to be used to relieve the itchiness and inflammation depending on the rash. You could also use an anti-chafing cream on your bikini line. Diaper rash cream is an over the counter cream that usually works well in such cases.
Homeopathy, being an alternative form of medicine, is often misunderstood when compared to allopathic treatments. In fact, there are many myths and rumours about the working of this field of medicine. This has become a primary reason as to why many people think twice before trying out homeopathy. However, of late, more and more people are breaking the shackles of these myths and rumours and opting for this natural and alternative form of medicine. Here are certain myths and facts which disclose the truth about them.
- It is often said that homeopathy first aggravates the symptoms and then reduces it. Most people shy away from this prospect and decide otherwise. The fact is, sometimes the condition worsens naturally due to the serious stage at which it is in. This is, however, not caused by side effects of taking any homeopathic pills. Thus, this line of treatment does not aggravate the symptoms. This is a myth and should be looked beyond.
- A set of people believe that homeopathy, being natural, has the ability to cure any disease whatsoever. But it has to be kept in mind that homeopathy is, after all, a natural science of medicine. Just as allopathic cure sometimes fails to produce the desired results, homeopathy too fails at times in delivering. But this is no reason to not opt for such a treatment. Every field of medicine has its own sets of limitations.
- At times, homeopathic doctors are not given the same respect that is given to those who practice allopathic treatment and deal in general medical sciences. Here, it needs to be discussed that homeopathy is an alternate form of medicine, which is practiced by those who have a proper degree in medicine, even in general medicine. In fact, many conventional doctors have thought it beneficial to switch streams of practice and have left allopathy for homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathy is believed to provide relief only from pains, allergies and maybe skin troubles. But it is not so. Recent developments and studies have shown that homeopathy, if administered effectively, can also bring about pathological changes in the individual.
- People think that homeopathy takes time to show its results. But this is not true. In fact, at times while treating fever, cold and allergies, it shows rapid results. It is only when the disease is chronic that it takes time to heal.
These are some of the popular myths about homeopathy and it is needed that these myths are busted so that more and more people believe in the power of homeopathy.