Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
What is a sugar problem how it solution how many day, s to remove sugar what medicine to remove sugar.
I am surat kamila 28 years old. My blood sugar is fasting 85 and after meal 189. Pls suggest me how to control it.
My mother is diabetes patient. Doctor has prescribed her to take Macvestin (250) for joint pain. Its doses r twice daily .give me advice if is it before breakfast or after food?
My thyroid test results of T3 and T4 are 52 and 4.2 respectively and TSH is 1.25, please advise if these results are ok or should I start taking thyonorm 25 tabs or not.
What are the symptoms of Diabetes? What are the treatments for diabetes? Diet for a diabetes patient.
My thyroid T3 is 1.18,T4 is 8.15 & TSH is 6.46. Am taking thyrox 25 mg, how much should I increase the dosage or continue the same dosage, Please advice.
Hi I am 35 years old male had been diagnosed with diabetes a year back and have been taking sitagliptin jenuvia 100 mg in morning before breakfast and glycomet forte 0.5 mg in night before dinner but still every morning my sugar levels are around 125-145 with all dietary precautions and walk of nearly 10 kms a day please advise some method to reduce levels especially in fasting without medicines or maybe some Ayurvedic way as I know in long run these medicines would have very bad effects on my health.
I have habit of eating sweet things excessively.Is there any danger of diabetes? My father is diabetic.
My daughter is on insulin pump from past 4years 7months her HBA1c is 15.7. Dr. I request you to please give me a permanent solution for this. I am ready to go any where over the world. Please try to understand my pain by seeing her.
I am 40 yrs. Old female. I have been under medication for hypothyroidism from past five years. Even though my total cholesterol level is normal I have bit higher level of trygleceroids. I. E. 260. Do I need medication? My weight is 65 kg. And ht. Is 166 cm.
I am a diabetic last 20years and taken medicines metformin-3(1+1+1) galvus-50-1/days, dibiglim-2mg (1+0+1). I also walking 3km daily. But my sugar lavel not down last six months. Fasting 170& pp-270. Advice me
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"