Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Venkatapathi RajuYour feedback matters!
Hi. And he's 2 1/2 years old. He's studying PRE KG in there some school children health camp program should be conducted. In there one doctor said that he have a some problems in heart may be it will be a hole or some block" we are suffered. I will show some details of ECG report that they given HR: 102 bpm P Dur: 82 Ms. PR int: 110 Ms. QRS dur: 80 Ms. QT/QTC int: 300/392 Ms. P/QRS/T axis: 25/26/25 RV5/SV1 amp: 1.196/1.027 mV RV5+SV1 amp: 2.223 mV RV6/SV2 amp: 0.982/0.794 mV These r the details given by them. And they given a referral slip I Purpose of referral: CVS- Sgs murmur intricupid & RS- BAE + Pls anyone tell me clear solution we are afraid about this. Is there any risk? Or is there any serious problem? Can you tell anyone pls.
My daughter aged 10 year is suffering from slow stomach pain since last one month. Her pain starts at morning and remain for 5 to 10 mins and similarly after taking lunch and dinner for 5 to 10 min. I have done ultrasound test and it was normal. But last three days she could not able to sleep and her stomach pain going continue. Please advise me what to do?
My daughters (twins) 2 months old is refusing to breast feed after introducing them to bottle a week back (for supplement). What r the ways to make them breastfeed again?
My baby is 25 days old and has 9.41 bilirubin. She took phototherapy two week before when level was 17.7 but it came down to 6 and now again is at 9.41.Should I stop breast feeding. Please suggest.
Breast milk provides essential nutrients for infants and is a mix of nutrients, which include vitamins, proteins and fat that are necessary for a baby's growth. Apart from benefitting babies, breastfeeding benefits mothers too.
Here are 4 benefits of breastfeeding:
1) Provides nutrients and protection to the baby - The best food a mother can give to her baby is her breast milk. It helps your baby to grow and develop. Breast milk is custom-made by all mothers for their own babies and, thus, contains a perfect mix of essential nutrients. Breast milk contains a mixture of protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals, which are very important for the proper growth and development of the baby. It also contains many antibodies that reduce the chance of diseases and allergies. In fact, the milk's content changes as your baby grows to keep up with the infant's needs.
2) Convenience - The milk from breasts is always safe and fresh, and is precisely of the right temperature, which what makes it a convenient food for the baby. What's more, it doesn't require heating, boiling or sterilizing as such; and can be fed to the baby anywhere, anytime.
3) Benefits mothers - According to a research, breastfeeding, to an extent, provides protection against breast and ovarian cancer. It also serves as a measure of protection against weak bones in the later part of life. Calories are required in order to produce milk. So, breastfeeding helps to gradually lose weight after pregnancy as well. Moreover, breast feeding also defers the return of menstruation for a little while.
4) Continues the special relationship between mother and child - The bond between a mother and a child strengthens due to the intimacy and the closeness involved in breastfeeding. One of the remarkable facts about this is the more a baby breastfeeds, the more milk the mother produces. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.
I have given painless pentaxim vaccine once to my 2 month baby boy after that I have given him painful pentavac vaccine. Will there be any reaction by changing the vaccines? Is it safe?
I have 4 months baby. I m breastfeeding my baby. As someone told me that the breastfeeding mother shouldn't sleep on her back as the milk should go back and there will be no milk for breastfeed. Is it truth?
Hi, My son is 2 years old he don't want to eat anything except milk and some sweet things and he don't want to eat anything like spicy things even rice also so what can I do?
My 5 years old son is suffering from severe cold n his nose is blocked during night n also sneezes a lot.
My son is 5 years old. He is very thin (weak) and not healthy and also his height is not very satisfactory as per his age. Kindly help me.
Hello Dr. my baby boy is 2 and half month old jab wo sota hai to aksar uske hands or legs kanpte hai aisa kyu hota hai please tell the reason urgently.
Methi seeds are found to be effective in persistent coughs. Both leaves and seed equally help in cooling down body. It is therefore necessary that we continue consume more in our daily diet.
Today’s its also use in cosmetic and hair care products.
How to use:
1. Boils & Swellings : Leaf-paste , heated and applied when lukewarm
2. Anemic patients: 10 gm methi seeds cooked with 100 gm rice.
3. Hair Growth : Seed paste applied on head
4. Skin Diseases : Cooked methi leaves taken daily for a fortnights
5. Mouth ulcer, sore throat : Leaves Gargle 5-6 times daily
6. Pimples : Fresh leaf paste applied on face
7. Headache & Insomnia : 2tsp fresh juice of methi leaves along with 1 tsp honey taken daily for 10 days
Sir, mere bete ki age 8 sal h. Uski aankhe kai dino se jpak rhi h. Dr. Ko dikhaya to nmi ki kmi bta rhe h. Drops tobcon. F and recool plus dal rhi hu lekin agar ek din bi bhul jati hu tb vhi problem ho jati h. Kya ye drops lifetime dalni pdengi, ya fir in drops se bache ki aankhe thik bi hongi ya ni, ye bimari aage jakr koi bdi bimari to ni bnegi na. please help me.
My little daughter (2 years 10 month old) dos not want to take any kind of food every time she want to take mother's milk, please give us some advice.
My son is 9 months old. Main janna chahti hun k jaise bache sote hue neend mein smile kr te hain ya phr rote hain waise mera beta nhi hasta na rota h main bht rare dekga h k wo smile kr ra h 2 se 3 baar sirf jab wo 3 4 month ka tha to wo bht smile krta tha or rota b tha neend mein pr ab nhi krta. To kya ye koi problem h is se mere bete ko koi msla to nhi ho sakta.
My baby girl is 1 year old and she is suffering from pink eye from last 7 days we have consulted pediatric has given ciplox drops and eye ointment but I see no changes, baby cry a lot for irritation and has swelling eyelids, I am applying castor oil to her head and cleaning eyes with rose water but no changes, need help to reduce her body heat and to reduce swelling pink eye. Please help.
Sir/madam, my son is now 6 months male baby. He got a bottom one teeth at the time of 3rd month and another teeth came on next month itself at adjacent of first teeth. And now (6th month running) he got an another two teeth coming at top of his mouth. And his mother feel pain when giving breast milk for him. Because he bite his mother's nipple when feeding. Please suggest any solution!
Water is an important part of a baby's diet because water makes up a large proportion of the baby's body.
When properly prepared, all infant formulas are approximately 85% water. Infant formulas are available in three forms: liquid ready-to-use, liquid concentrate, and powder concentrate. Liquid ready-to-use formulas do not require the addition of water, while the liquid and powder concentrates require the addition of water. It is of prime importance for parents to read, understand, and follow the manufacturer's directions when adding water to liquid and powder concentrates.
Too much water: Adding too much water to these formula concentrates or adding water to ready-to-use formulas can lead to water intoxication in the baby. In severe cases, water intoxication can cause low blood sodium levels, irritability, coma, and even permanent brain damage.
Not enough water: failing to adequately dilute the concentrates with water causes the formulas to be too "hypertonic" Hypertonic formulas can induce diarrhea and dehydration. In extreme cases, ingestion of overly hypertonic formulas can lead to kidney failure, gangrene of the legs, and coma.
Therefore, parents should not adjust the amount of water that is added to concentrates to either "fatten the baby up" or "put the baby on a diet" Instead, parents should discuss their concerns regarding the baby's calorie intake with his/her pediatrician.YOU CAN ASK ME WITH DETAILS LIKE WEIGHT/WHETHER BOTTLE FED AND HISTORY OF ANY DISEASES etc.