Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Sir, my lipid profile level are high, I am taking rosuvastatin 10 mg, my No 90/140, BSF104,PP120, HBAIC 5.7,from some time I am facing ED problem ,my question -m I diabetic. Tell me safe medicine to lower lipid level and BP to overcome ED problem, currently I am taking Telma 40.
Hii Please tel me how to control my sugar level I have high sugar my sugar level is281 Please help me.
My knees are paining severely everyday as I am suffering from hypothyroid and I am obese also so please kindly suggest good medicines to get rid from this knee pain.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3
Hello doc, my sister is suffering from diabetes. She is having glucose level in blood 330. And she is suffering from breathing problem. Tell me your advice for it.
I am a diabetic with recent record of 120 mg/DL before breakfast and 202 mg/DL. What diet I need to follow. Especially will peanut chutney in the breakfast increases my blood sugar level?
I AM 42 YRS IM 120 KG I WANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT CAN YOU HELP ME WITH ANY SOLUTION. I AM ALSO A DIABETIC AND HAD A MILD HEART ATTACK LAST YEAR.
Hello sir my brother age is 42 years and he is a diabetic patient he had measles from last three days and which seems to be got over by seeing. But he has excessive body pain and having fever which increases in night and also feeling like vomiting. Please give suggestion to cure it as early as possible. Please respond sir.
Hi I wanted to know that people who have diabetes can they eat sugar to a certain measure. Please help.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.">
French fries as" little carbohydrate sponges soaked in fat" at 25 grams of fat, 500 calories, and over 63 grams of carbohydrates, a large serving of french fries can wreak havoc on blood sugar. The american diabetes association notes that starchy foods like potatoes, corn, and peas are" great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber" but recommends skipping those with added fat or sodium. You can test your blood sugar two hours after eating to find out what effect any particular food has on your blood sugar.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.
I am diabitic from last 30 years till now all parameters are good but suger is increasing say 7.2 HBA1C ALREADY ON HUMAN INSULINE 50:50 ,34 UNITS MORNING &38UNITS AT NIGHT, WITH METPHORMINE 1GRAM SR BD .NOW WHICH ORAL MEDICEN SHOULD BE ADDED SO AS TO BRING DOWN MY SUGAR LEVEL ,I TAKE ONLY TWO MEALS, GO FOR WALK 4.5KM,BODY WT92 KG KINDLY ADVISE
Sir i am 23 female. And i am having thyroid. I am doing exercise as jogging every morning. And also i am taking tablets every day 50mcg. And i am also eating some vegetables and carbohydrate foods. When i am going to recover from this thyroid? Please help me some suggestion with quick recover from this thyroid? Please help me.
My father have sugar (diabetes) what to eat and what not to be. And he have weight about 90kg. Is he can take sugar free which is ad by akshay kumar.
I am a diabetic patient for last 20 years, my age 50 Presently my reading below 200 after food I do regular exercise/no smoking/drinking habit Presently my medicine is Xilia trio 2 (morning 1tab after lunch 1 tab) I want to know about this medicine, some my sugar level increase /some time down. I do not have weakness/or any other problem.
I have been diagnosed with diabetes (Type 2) and under doctor prescribed medicine certain XR 1000 mg (alongwith lose H & Atchol 10). I take it regularly one after dinner every night. I have been taking it for almost two years. But still my blood sugar report avg 110mg/100ml (fasting) & 183mg/100ml (PP). How should I bring it down to normal? Please suggest me some quick time exercises (due to work pressure I hardly get time) and a proper weekly diet chart to follow. My age is 38 yrs, male, Weight-89 kgs and height 179cm. Please help me out.
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hyperthyroidism:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
- Sepia Officinalis: This medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as Iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.