Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. K.SivaprasadYour feedback matters!
I have sleeping issues as well anxiety due to this I am suffering from premature ejaculation, coming within minutes while doing sex my wife is very irritative about my sex problem, please suggest proper medication for the same.
I lost my dad last month. Have a 9 months old baby. I am only daughter so mother is staying with me now for sometime. I feel extremely angry most of the time and have started to react even for small small things whether it is my mother, husband or baby. Sometimes I have even hit my baby by losing patience and later realized I did wrong. My mother has schizophrenia since I was 3. Dad had bibipolar disorder when I was 20. What to do please help?
Hi my story is since childhood comparison between me and my sister and always make me low. My family n relatives always disrespect me and appreciate didi. My brother tried to exploit me and as I inform at home everyone take side of my brother. I always stay away from relative and friends due to these. I am reserved kind. Due to family pressure I wanted to get marry to rub away. I got engaged and my family members create atmosphere and in pressure my engagement broken. I was depressed after that again I engage n get marry I worked hard and everything in my home after marriage I tried 200 % to make my in-laws and husband happy but it's a joint family and they disrespect me because of different culture I had 2 sister in law's and both are sister they are uneducated and from proper village in-laws demand dowery and husband need my body only. I still tried to survive but it's like hell they want a servent and prostitute. I am separate from my husband 3 years back. After separation when I came back home I was broken my marriage was break .my family members behave I am a unwanted furniture. For my mom brother is everything and my brother insult me in every situation. My sister still want I should go back. I lounge case in court it's only me alone went to court and fight. My husband still go to my relatives place and speak stories to defamation. I start Mba for my piece of mind. I want to run away from all these. I really want a new life with respect. Everything is arranged marriage. But parents didn't check background. Please help
I am 28 years old. I am talk about my father he is 58 years old. He always every night take lots of alcohol and fight with everyone. I want my father no more take alcohol. Please give me some advice or my father take BP medicine also. Please help me. Thank you.
Hello one of my male friend Is 32 years old and he has stammering problem and fobia while speaking can you please help?
I am 21 year and presently I am in middle of b-tech, I am not feeling right these days I am getting extreme headache, my anger level is getting high and my relation with each individual is getting worst each day, any small things or if someone tells me something I can not forget those and get hug inside, I can not get sleep and I do not feel like eating and and having conversation, sometimes I feel like quiting everything and my condition is getting worst from bad each day.
Very weakness in whole body specially in both logs and nervousness also be occurred sometimes, hands are very irritated and painful. Please help on this.
Hello sir or mam I have problem social anxiety when I am in public or social events I am get very nerves in people espcially new. People and I am start shaking in my hole body like hands and legs neck and also head pls help me there is any cure for this disease pls pls help me I am in a big trouble for this problem in my life. I am very depressed plse help me.
I dont feel like going my office due to office politics. These days when i start thinking something, one more thought starts simultaneously, then one more then one more. That way many things starts at a time. It is very strange feeling. Please advice
Hello sir, My problem is I am feeling sleepy every time I am not concentrate on my study's Give me solution what should I do?
There are certain aspects of our lives, which we may feel are not upto the mark and you might want to change them. For example, consider a situation that you suffer from dwarfism and people mock you about your height. You may wish that you were taller so that you are not ridiculed anymore. You may feel physically inadequate and stay depressed quite frequently.
No matter what the odds are, you should be able to find a support system somewhere, be it in your friends, family or within yourself. There are a number of methods which you may find useful in dealing with these kinds of situations.
- Mediation: Meditation may help in focusing your mind and keeping your mind free from negative thoughts. It helps in improving your concentration and broadens your mind. It may also help in seeing situations in a different manner and in a different light thus, helps you overcome difficult episodes in life.
- See things from a different vantage point:Usually we see things from one single standpoint and perceive them in a single manner. It is advised to see the same thing through multiple viewpoints and multiple vantage points in order to get a broader understanding of the entire situation. This helps in making a more logical and balanced decision.
- Focus on the positives: Let’s understand with the help of a simple anecdote. One day a teacher gave a student a white piece of paper with a black dot at the center and asked the student what he thought of the paper. The student said that there was a black dot on the paper. Usually, most people tend to focus on the black dot and not the white space surrounding it. Similarly, in life, you should see the positives instead of concentrating only on the negative aspects. This will help you sail through a number of difficult stages.
- Build resilience: Being resilient is a very good quality to have, as it can help you overcome a lot of setbacks in life. Problems are a part of life as they might result from external circumstances which you will have no control over. Hence, it is always wise to accept the situation and move on in life.
I'm 17 years old, this year I'm failed on two subject of higher secondary exam so that's very depressed me, I don't know what I to do. Nobody help me and everyone angry me. I'm always very sad of my life, I don't like my life and others. I want a new life but I don't know how it came from me !and I can't read books and I can't study perfectly. Plsssssssss help me, pls help me, pls help me.
He is suffering from hair loss since 2 months. He is in very stress due to think of being bald. What to do to stop hair fall and to regrow lost hair.
Depression can wreak havoc in anyone’s life. It not only brings relentless hopelessness, but can also alter the life of a person. The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) reveals that more than 7% of young adults suffer from depression without their knowledge.
The cardinal symptoms of depression include feeling sad or disinterested in his or her surroundings for most of the time during the day. This may happen with or without nay stressor. Depression is also characterised by changes in day to day routines like having lack of sleep or more sleep, loss of appetite or eating more than needed, not getting happiness of previously pleasurable activities, getting annoyed and irritated easily, having abrupt mood swings, having feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, worthlessness, having death wishes and ideas for committing suicide etc.
If a person deals with the below mentioned symptoms for more than once a week, it is wise to visit a psychiatrist in order to treat it.
- Eating irregularities: Loss of appetite is very common in those suffering from depression. A person might find himself withdrawn most of the time. This results in loss of interest in cooking or eating. Too many negative thoughts can curb hunger, resulting in weakness. On the other hand, depression can also lead to overeating. Affinity towards caffeine, chocolates, and ice cream dramatically increases. Studies have shown that these food items can give a soothing feeling. This being said, they are also responsible for weight gain in a person in a very short span of time.
- Sleeping irregularities: A depressed person might find himself sleeping too much or too little. The disengagement from daily lives and sudden energy drop makes a person fatigued for the better half of the day, resulting in more sleep. This also serves as an escape mechanism for many. There is also the other lot who can hardly sleep due to depression. Irrational thinking and a sense of vengeance can cause this problem. This is a far worse problem. Lack of minimum amount of sleep can disturb the body’s internal clock, resulting in fatigue and tiredness.
- Frequent agitation: If your friends complain of frequent snapping and agitation from your end, you might be suffering from depression. A load of heavy emotion results into frequent mood swings and force a person to behave irrationally. The sense of understanding and empathy tends to take a back seat and gets replaced by irritation and pain during this phase. A person can find himself on the edge with small and little things.
- Challenge in concentrating: Forgetting a deadline or losing focus in work is a common tendency witnessed if faced with depression. Concentrating on a job becomes a major challenge. Since the mind is preoccupied with negative thoughts, a person portrays risky behaviour and poor decision-making. Reiteration of the same thoughts can make concentration extremely challenging for a person suffering from depression.
- Hard to enjoy a hobby: If a person finds it difficult to enjoy things he previously loved doing, he might be suffering from depression. Depression makes it difficult for a person to seek pleasure in fun activities. It creates a vicious cycle of despair and loneliness. Isolation from any company is what a patient of depression longs for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a and ask a free question.