Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K Ramesh KumarYour feedback matters!
My husband is suffering from vocal cord cancer stage 1 since March 2016, is there any Ayurvedic medicine to cure cancer of vocal cord? Please give advise!
Does olive oil prevent heart disease? Short answer: Yes The health benefits of olive oil come from the presence of polyphenol, antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancers. But to get these healthy compounds, consumers should buy good-quality, fresh" extra-virgin" olive oil, which has the highest polyphenol content. Most commercially available olive oils have low levels of polyphenol associated with poor harvesting methods, improper storage, and heavy processing.
Doctor, I read in a book "Why Suffer" by an American Doctor that Wheat Grass Juice (taken from 8-10 days old, grown in shade) is a guaranteed cure for all types of Cancer. Can you confirm? What is your analysis/experience?
I am 68 years old and I have slightly enlarged prostrates with PSA reading of 5.9. Is there any treatment to reduce enlargement and lower PSA level so as to avoid this developing into cancer at later stage.
I want to clarify, is there any symptoms for rectal cancer? Coz, my father had the rectal cancer and no more now. I don't know how to check or to whom I go to check. Please let somebody tell me, how can I found is am also affected by rectal cancer or not.
My mother is 53 years old. Recently she started sensing some irritation in her throat and yesterday she was going through endoscopy test and impression was ulcer in throat with elevated margin of 23. Dr. advice for biopsy test. Is that simple ulcer or any cancer cause?
I am 30 years female and I have a clump in my right breast and I have this from 20 yrs. Is this a cancer clump or just fibroid.
I am suffering from prostrates since 4 years nd I take medical supervision bt all medicines I tke gve me some relief nt full. Bt nw wn I go bathroom fr doing urine it take more thn30 mnts to come out nd I thnk some urine is inside on my bladder. Have some gud medicine which relax me from this problem.
What are symptoms of cancer, what are precautions to be taken to control it and which necessary medicines to be preferred?
What are the symptoms of early cancer. Any normal cheap test for confirmation the cancer present in body.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer