Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello My gynaecologist gave me perineum tablets for increase breast milk but I became unconscious for whole days after taken the tablets last three days ago, so I discontinued. But I am still feeling so restless some time even I am unable to feed my baby n sleeps whole day. please tell how many days will take to recover. please help me .
Hello doctor my name is tanu my mother has cervical cancer last month she age 46 year what she care. Thanks.
Hi, A portion of my left breast has hardened and as a result, i am experiencing pain . I delivered a baby boy about 5 months back and currently lactating. Could you please explain the cause for the hardening ?
My mom has been suffering from ovarian cancer from last 1 year and now after chemotherapy and operation she is adviced to take votrient tablets. I think it' ll be better for her to consume less acidic food. So, would you please suggest the diet to increse her body alkalinity.
What is the symptoms of cancer? And if anybody have then what should be the first step of the treatment?
There has been a lot of speculation about bread so should we continue eating bread or not because in the news they are telling that it causes dangerous diseases like cancer please help?
I went and had a Ultrasound, they said that I have CYST in both breast and that I have to go back in 6mth's and get them checked out. They said the name of the cyst I can not remember it. Is this calling for any CONCERN?
My grandmother has suffered from breast cancer and in operation her right breast has been removed, before operation doctor recommended to have either no or one chemo but after operation and according to IHC doctor is advising 14 chemo n some injections. Please look on reports and kindly advice us.
Colorectal cancer, also known as colon cancer or bowel cancer; is the occurrence of cancer in the colon and the rectum region. Colorectal cancer may either be malignant or benign, the former spreads to other areas of the body whereas, the latter stays confined to its place. It is characterized by an abnormal growth of cells in the rectum or the colon.
The various surgical treatment options for colorectal cancer are:
1. Right colectomy: This procedure involves removal of the right part of the colon. A part of the small intestine, which is attached to the right side of the colon, known as ileum, is also removed.
2. Partial colectomy: In partial colectomy, only a portion of the colon that has been affected by cancer is removed. The remaining parts are fused together in a process called ‘Anastomosis’. This procedure does not cause much change in your bowel habits.
3. Total abdominal colectomy: In this procedure, the large intestine is removed from the body.
4. Abdominoperineal resection: Abdominoperineal resection involves removing the rectum, anus and the sigmoid colon (part of the intestine that leads to the rectum).
5. Total proctocolectomy: This is an extensive procedure wherein, both the colon and the rectum are removed. If the anus is weak or damaged, then it needs to be removed as well.
Apart from these procedures, there are other surgical procedures that complement the above procedures, they are:
1. Fecal diversion: This is a procedure where an opening is formed between the small intestine and the skin’s surface so that it facilitates the healing process.
2. K pouch: The K pouch also called continent ileostomy is a pouch, which is attached to the anus so that feces can be passed normally. The K pouch contains nipple valve that prevents leakage; it is emptied by inserting a catheter in the stoma.
3. Stomas: A stoma is an opening on the skin of the bowel. This is done when the normal route of bowel is disturbed after a surgery.
Sir I am now 44 and I am suffering an Infection from past 10 to 15 years but not correct diagnose yet, Once One Dr. Diagnose and treat correct but not given medicine in writing. Symptoms like 1- Pet kharab, 2- Cough, 3- Urine smell and abnor, 4- thirst absent, 5- penile discharge 6- body feel heat, 7- Mussels weak Sir I think only one diagnose is not done that is Prostatitis , Please guide me and treat me. (only allopathy)
The world's ancient healing system has won over the cutting edge traditional medicine for one reason i.e. they work. What's more, in view of this, they have been consolidated into the regular day to day existence of billions of individuals on the planet. Ayurveda in regards to the exceptionally advanced dis-ease of cancer and look at the ayurvedic treatment for cancer.
How Ayurveda Sees Cancer
In Ayurveda cancer is a disease that regularly includes every one of the three substantial humors (Pitta, Vata, Kapha), however, it normally begins with a transcendence of one. At one point when an individual's digestive fire or enzyme stores are low, permitting a development of toxic substances, this can make a domain for a cancer to develop. The cancer speaks to a negative life energy, something like a micro-organism, which has ended up set up in the body.
For Ayurvedic Treatment of Cancer
Changing your lifestyle to incorporate, more vegetables, live foods, and organic, grass-fed meats while, decreasing handled foods is a piece of it. Nowadays, more individuals are finding out about antiquated systems, for example, Ayurveda so as to give a general course of action to anticipating cancer.
A Natural Preventative Approach
- Foods which are brimming with life-constrain (prana) incorporate those which are fresh, whole, enzyme rich, sun-ripened, alkalizing and organic and are plant based.
- Maintain a strategic distance from refined flour items.
- Eat low glycemic foods that have low sugar content.
- Foods which have a superb rejuvenative capacity are: fresh foods, for example, child greens, sprouts, wild greens, and enzyme-rich foods.
- Eat dim green verdant vegetables, particularly foods that are in the cabbage family, for example, kale, collards, and so on.
- Sea vegetables and green growths have intense rejuvenative properties.
It's what you eat that considers well as what you keep away from:
Avoid hydrogenated fats, saturated animal fats, heated oils or fried foods. Build up the ability to listen to the signs your body is giving you. Your body is continually addressing you giving signs as to how balanced or imbalanced it may be. Do normal rejuvenation and purging practices, for example, liver and gall-bladder flushes, fasting, and so forth. Find your one of a kind body-mind constitution and utilize spices, herbs and foods as per your extraordinary individual needs. Exercise once a day. Have a program that incorporates stretching, aerobic exercise, strengthening, meditation and inhale work.