Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K NelakurtiYour feedback matters!
He is very fat any diabetic. How to prevent the diabetic and burn his cholesterol without effecting his present body.
I am 36 years female. I have swelling on my body. My kft, lft, thyroid and vitamins test r normal. What kind of treatment should I take.
I'm a diabetic using glyciphage 250mg twice a day when I have to take them after meals or before meals.
Common Cause of Infertility in Males
Problems with male fertility can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments,we at India IVF Clinic have best treatment of male infertility. Some of these include:
• Ejaculation issues
• Antibodies that attack sperm
• Undescended testicles
• Hormone imbalances
• Sperm duct defects
• Chromosome defects
• Problems with sexual intercourse
• Certain medications
• Prior surgeries
I am suffering from the numbness of my toes and ankle. I am a bit diabetic and also BP but they are under control. I am 65 years old. I walk about 2 kms in the morning and i. I/2 kms in the evening. I also feel wetness in my feet and some times cramps in by right feet. Is there any remedy?
Hello doctor 500 mg metsmall and 750 mg metformin is it high dose. My sugar levels ar normal now and h1bac is 5. Can I continuing using same dose.
My wife suffering with diabetes. So her wait is 45 and hight is 5" Sugar levels before black fast 120, after break fast 195. She taking tab glyocomate Gp1. Day by day she was week her health. What we do?
My husband has diabetes since about 20years and takes glucophage.He also has blood pressure of the similar duration of time and takes 25 mg of blood pressure medicine.Please do help
I am 54 yrs old diabetic since 8-9 yrs. I take regular both time medicine as advice by local Dr. At ranchi (jharkhand). My fasting position of test is continued between 145- 160. I am walking 3-4 kms regularly. Other test reports is normal. I feel anaxity. Ple, advice me further.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.