Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K D ModiYour feedback matters!
My father got heart attack a couple of months ago. There were 100% blockage of one artery. He is suffering from diabetes too. After operation he is now well but still weak. So is there any way to overcome weakness and gain some weight coz he is lean now because of all happened. please suggest me some precautions, cures or any advice that can make him live longer. Is there any chance of happening this attack again? He is 49.
I am a 49 year old male suffering from diabetes, off late my sugar level are out of control even after controlled diet and walking. I take gluconorm g2 in morning and g1 in night, I also have high bp. Main problem is with fasting sugar level which is normally between 130 to 160.
Hi am 37, am feeling lethargic from morning till evening always. Blood sugar level normal. Cholesterol 183.
My thyroid is is 45 tsh according to the tests. And my Bp is also very high. Can you tell some exercise or medicine to decrease my thyroid and Bp levels.
Sir, I am 50 years now, till now no diabetic. But on testing now I am near border and have not used any medicine.
Is it possible to cure Juvenile diabetic. My brother 20 years old is suffering from Juvenile diabetic type 2. Being so young its very difficult for him to take insulin every time, also its painful to see a young kid taking injections twice everyday. If he miss even a single dose of it, his condition gets worst. I need to know if there is any other cure/treatment possible, at least where he can avoid injections on compulsory basis. Also, which is the best hospital / institute in India for his treatment. Since we are from chhattisgarh, health treatment is not so advanced. Any help would will helpful. Thank you.
I am 70 kgs 28 years old. I have thyroid problem and using medicine. I want to reduce my weight upto 20 kgs. What can I do? Any food chart please . Even I am feeding my 11 months baby .
For thyroid patient it is difficult to loose weight. Is that correct and she wnt to loose what she has to do.
My sister 56 years old suffering Diabetic disease now she used tablets before tiffen Metformin hydrochloride (SR) 500 mg Xmet _trio after dinner Tab Ziten after lunch six months Fasting Blood sugar 152 mg/dl Post lunch Blood Sugar 241 mg/dl please give your valuable suggestion for curing sugar level of my sister.
Thyroid is a gland which is located in the neck right beneath the Adam’s apple. The hormone produced by it is called thyroxin and this hormone is responsible for controlling the body’s metabolic rate. This gland works as a thermostat for the human body as it controls other hormones which are responsible for burning and using calories.
How does it affect your life?
- Hypothyroidism, also known as the ‘underactive thyroid disease’, is a disorder which causes the thyroid to secrete insufficient hormone, thus causing the body’s metabolic rate to slow down, and in turn affecting the heart rate and body temperature.
- The people who suffer from hypothyroidism often experience weight gain and sensitivity to cold. Weight gain in case of hypothyroidism occurs despite having a low appetite. This is because the calories consumed are not burnt and used appropriately.
- Fatigue is another major issue associated with hypothyroidism. Individuals suffering from hypothyroidism usually become tired after the first half of the day.
- An underactive thyroid also causes drowsiness and depression. These may initially not seem to be major problems but in the long run, both the quality of life and overall health are usually negatively affected by it.
- Thyroid related issues have become more common nowadays. Research shows that an unhealthy lifestyle is one of the major reasons behind this. Sedentary lifestyle involving little physical movement coupled with consumption of an unbalanced diet has led to surge in the number of such cases.
Doctors prescribe medications in case of hypothyroidism. But apart from medicines, simple modifications in lifestyle can go a long way in addressing this disorder. Research shows that consuming a healthy diet rich in iodine and comprising of sea food and green leafy vegetables, can increase the production of thyroxin in the body. Regular exercises must also be coupled along with following a proper diet. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.