Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Ashok
Submit a review for Dr. K. AshokYour feedback matters!
My mom is fasting every thursday and saturday she doesnt eat properly and at times she tells she is feeling week tell me what is the best food I can make her eat.
Please give me a diet chart so that I can put on a little weight. I really want to and hav tried soo many things possible .yet do not gain weight. So plzz help me out.
I am 30 years old and whenever I walk for 30 min or climb 20 steps I feel that there is no stamina to walk anymore.
Sir from last 1 month m feeling too much tired almost all the time of day. Sir kuch bi karne me man nhi lagta. Bina koy workout kare thakaan mehsoos hoti h. I am taking proper diet, proper sleeping also even I didn't understand what is the reason behind it. Sir please tell me what should I do.
I'm a fast bowler in cricket and also do weight training in gym. Please tell me how much proteins, carbs and fats is enough for me per day.
I heard that if a hen is steroid, white part of boiled egg of this hen will not affect the steroid. It is safe to eat. Then yellow part, flesh and bones affect steroid, or have steroid content. Is this is true? Please reply.
Hi sir. I am 30 years old. But I am still looking just 15 years boy weight 45 kg Y I am facing this kind of body. My hight is 5.2, So how to grow my body and height and weight.
I do gyming in morning for 1 and half hour. I usually drink milk ar evening. Sometimes I feel milk causes me dysentery or stomach during late night. But not always. Should I avoid milk. But if I will avoid it I will be protein deficient as I am pure veg. Shall I take milk during morning hours? But also sometimes morning intake causes dysentery. I am very much confused.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.type diabetes