Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagannathYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sugar and I really want to be diabetes free. What to do to control it with no time to waste?
My micral urine is 183.5, creatinine-serum/plasma is 1.0HBA1C is 5.5, Fasting sugar is 131mg/dl and post prandial sugar is 191 mg/dl, also I m a diabetic patient last 7 years and now my age is 39 years. I take tablet semi Reclimet 1/2 before food day and night, I take tablet Surbex Gold after food for and for pressure I take Tazloc 20 after food. Now please tell me what stage I m in now and give some suggestions to control diabetics and pressure and also tell what fruits and vegetables are good for diabetics, kidney and high pressure? what is micral urine? why it is so high?
Sir, I am 64 years old a male. I am a diabetic for the last 15 years with fasting 150 and pp 250 and taking pills regularly. I have never controlled diet much. After a long time my sugar level is normal by changing medicines Amaryl 1 mg, Zitamet plus 20/1000, Piopod mf15 and Rozucor 5g but I have noticed that my sexual interest has totally gone. My question is it due to the side effect of the medicine or something else. Thank you sir.
I am about 50 years old, male, having diabetes since 4 years, my parents are also depend on insulin, presently TAKING AMARYL FORTE -1 mg and altrope-10 sugar level is in control but loosing vitality day by day making me feel getting old rapidly. What to do? Job requirement - sitting long hours. Please advise.
I am 35 just came know my sugar levels is 258 by acu check & very next day it was 140. suggest me what is my next step.
If you have thyroid disease -- whether you are hypothyroid (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), whether you hashimoto's, graves' disease, or other conditions, what you eat can have an impact on your health. Here are ten things to know about thyroid conditions and your diet, food and beverages, and their interaction with your health and medications.
- Goitrogens are substances -- occurring naturally in certain foods -- that can cause your thyroid gland to enlarge. The main goitrogenic foods are cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage, among others, as well as soy foods. Goitrogenic foods can also function like an antithyroid drug and actually slow down the thyroid and make it underactive (hypothyroidism.)
- Coconut oil recommended for thyroid patients, and while it can be a healthful option, it's not a cure
- One should not take coffee until an hour after you've taken your thyroid hormone replacement medication. Otherwise, the coffee can affect absorption, and make your thyroid medication less effective.
- Iodized salt in some areas of the world, iodized salt is an essential way to prevent iodine deficiency, cretinism and retardation due to iodine deficiency in pregnant women.
- Many thyroid patients struggle with constipation, and extra weight. One of the key tactics that can help is increasing fiber intake, particularly from foods.
- One of the most powerful things thyroid patients can do to help their health and metabolism is to drink enough water. Water helps your metabolism function more efficiently, and can help reduce your appetite, get rid of water retention and bloating, improve your digestion and elimination, and combat constipation.