Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello Doctor, My Wife is having problem of Seasonal Allergic. When season changes she catches throat infection and cannot sleep. Local doctors says she is having problem with Vitamin D. Some doctors says she has asthma. 2-3 year back we consult gastrologist and he has given medicine for acidity. It work. But next year it did not work with high acidity medicines.
I have ordered an ayurvedic medicine kit that name is divya kit from god grace foundation. Due to some problems of constipation. And I am also suffering from type 2 diabetes But I am afraid that I should take this medicine kit or not. I am confused. Because of some reviews against it. Divya kit is by manish tiwari yog and meditation specialist. please suggest me it is real or fake?
I am 24 years old female, my weight is 72 kgs, I have fatty liver and cholesterol, my weight was 80 kgs I stopped eating out and started exercising I lost 8 kgs. Still I have to loose 8 kgs to come in the normal weight category , I have recently started reading articles on healthy diets diet plans, etc. I had gone to a dietician also I got a diet chart as well, I came across blood type diet pal . My blood group is o positive, according to it I should not eat wheat and dairy products, by according to my dietician I should control carbs and intake fiber , I am confused what I should do? How effective or ineffective is blood type diet.
I am suffering from severe back pain due to the laparoscopy done to me to clear the cyst formed on the right ovary. This is my old health issue now a days I am also suffering with heart palpitations and breathing problem. I have done checkups both chest X Ray and ECG reports were found with no abnormalities. My doctor suggested me with multivitamins Minerals capsules I am using right now. I want to know what tests to undergo for the back pain and reasons for palpitations and difficulty in breathing.
Shop for Nutrient –rich foods that provide high amounts of beneficial nutrients compared to the calories they provide such as brightly colored fruits , vibrant –colored vegetables, whole cereals, skimmed milk, cheese and curd, lean meats, skinless poultry, fish, eggs, beans and nut.
Read food labels to find foods that provide beneficial vitamins and minerals, but are moderate in calories. Make sure those ingredients you want more of , such as whole grains are listed first and those you want less of like added sugars are not one of the first few ingredients
My dad is having fever from yesterday .The fever was down for a bit but today it is 103.5 F. He is also having ache in joints specially the finger joints.
I am 21 years old I have a breathing problem when I breath high I am getting cough and could not walk for a long distance continuously.
I am 68 Male, having pain in my backside of head almost regularly. Some times it goes automatically but most of the time, I have to take Dispirine etc. My eyes too are etching and watering regularly especially when reading or sitting on TV/computer. Kindly suggest some remedy, thanks.
Hello my mom is suffering from a fungal infection in hindi it's name is (DAAD) and by using itch guard it's scatter like fire please give me solution.
I have vibrating problem. When I take special work my hand vibrating. So which type medicine I take? And which food me eat?
Hlo. I am 30 years old and I am addictive of pain killer capsules from the last 4-5 years. But I want to leave this addiction. I had tried so many times. But problem is when I tried I feel weakness and some bad atmosphere around me. please help me if you have any other solution or treatment.
How do I control diabetes and high blood pressure? I am a heart patient with severe cholesterol. please help me?
How to cure ed and pe? And also how to check whether the sperm count is ok or not? More I want to know how to increase the size of penis as mine is just 4 inches.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.