Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JagadishYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am living in New Delhi and I am 19 years old. For the past 2 years, I am facing acne problem. It often results in the form of cancellation of some wedding plans and other trips. I am quite depressed with these. I consulted with Doctors also, it helped me also but after sometime it came up with the same result. So I have some questions regarding my problem, theses are as follow:(1) What are the possible reasons for the acne?(2) How can I get rid of all this?(3) What kind of precautions should I take?(4) I love to eat fast food, should I minimize it to? All your suggestions would be appreciated, waiting for your immediate reply. Thanks in advance :-)
I am 29 years old and 30 weeks pregnant you have small painless lump in my right breast since 5 yrs. Will it be safe to feed breast to baby?
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma problem.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have pimple on my face. I consult Dr. I take treatment for 3 months. Now again pimples are coming on my face. What I do now?
How to reduce dull ness in my face, my face looks oily and dull, please suggest some homemade measures to reduce dullness and oil on my face.
I wanna lose weight but I don't like exercise s. I try to eat home and avoid outside food even then my weight keeps on increasing. I was very thin but after crossing 26 I am only gaining. I'm 32 years old and my weight is 70 kg. 5 months back I was 65.
I am 23 yes old and I have hairfall prblm a lot. As my job is travelling job so due to constant change in water and food it is affecting a lot. Suggest me something to stop my hairfall and reduce frizzyness of my hair.
How to make sure you don't have blocks after eating oily food being a diabetic and stent heart patient.
I am 32 years old bt now m suffering from left knee pain of last 4 years then I want any better treatment for healthy.
Arthritis on my left fingers swollen index finger & last but one. Asked to take Sazo 1000mg & Ingaflow and weekly Mexate 7.5 mg. Initially I had good results. Now again struck. I am diabetic too.
Infertility is characterized by the inability to get pregnant even after unprotected intercourse for over a year. Repeated miscarriages along with other factor can often be the reason behind infertility in women.
Probable causes of Infertility in Women:
The most common cause of infertility in women is an abnormal uterus. Congenital flaws, such as septate uterus can lead to repeated miscarriages. The normal pH level of the uterus is approximately in the range of 6.6 to 7.6. So a pH level below or above this range can lead to an abnormal uterus.
Ovulation defects (such as the eggs not properly maturing in the ovaries or the ovaries not releasing mature eggs) are other causes as well.
Another possible cause is Endometriosis, a condition wherein the tissues which line the inner walls of the uterus start to grow on the outsides of the uterus, such as in the pelvis or the abdomen.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), a condition wherein the ovaries become enlarged with tiny cysts growing on them, is another important cause for infertility. Hormonal imbalances are at the root of this condition.
A block or damage to the fallopian tubes can prevent the sperm to properly fertilize the egg thus, leading to infertility.
Unhealthy lifestyle habits such as obesity or being underweight, excessive alcohol consumption, smoking and not following a healthy diet are other important causes of infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.