Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.Mayurnath Reddy
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J.Mayurnath ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of holes in my face so what should I do. Pls suggest me any cream which I should use or face wash. I have smoking and drinking habits I'm not taking any medications..
Hi sir I have suffering some problem. For the headache and body pains. Please help to me how to solve the my problem quick reply my message on the question then they ask my problem.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.
I lost my very good friend last year because I love her and I shared my feelings with her till than she don't want to talk with me that's why I am feeling very depressed and upset please help me.
There are a number of psychological disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, and many more. The homeopathic cures for these disorders are given based on the patient’s condition and their history. These medicines need to be prescribed by a doctor only. However, the most common homeopathic cures for psychiatric disorders are as follows:
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a solution for delusions and should be given where there is restlessness, anxiety, and a desire to tear their own clothes. Such patients tend to spring out of bed and hurt people around him. They seem to be scared and see objects when they shut their eyes. The speech and actions of the patients are hasty.
- Hyoscyamus: This is a cure for intense insanity with a lot of excitation of the senses and abnormal impulses. Hyoscyamus is for patients who mostly imagine that they are being followed by some evil presence or that somebody is attempting to kill him. The patient keeps running from an imaginary enemy. They are very talkative and usually jumpy.
- Cimicifuga: In depressed states, this is one of our best cures. The patient is covered in a dull, dark and mental environment. He or she doubts people and items that seem unusual and unnatural.
- Stramonium: This cure is for patients who suffer from insanity and act in the most alarming manner. They usually have pipe dreams and see rats, mice, snakes and different creatures moving towards him or her.
- Sepia: Another cure is Sepia for the patients who have dull premonitions about their ailment, powerless memory, and feeling of weakness and vulnerability. They fear almost every situation, give up easily, and fear separation.
- Aurum metallicum: This is a cure for those with mental depression and sadness. They feel as if they have lost the companionship of their friends and are destined to stay alone. Their memory is frail, they are usually outraged, or feel the need to debate about everything.
- Ignatia: Most instances of depression at some time of the treatment require Ignatia. It suits women better while Arsenicum and Nux vomica are more appropriate for men. Ignatia is for patients who are always gloomy and tend to murmur with an inclination to sob. They conceal their sadness and are usually quiet.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is used as a cure for mental conditions that are broad and usually related to religious depression. They turn out to be on edge about their own life. They are additionally distracted and these patients will stop for quite a while to think about how words are spelled.
- Cannabis indica: This cure is for those who have heavenly vivid dreams and fantasies that cannot possibly exist in reality; however, they seem real to the patient. A moment appears to be a great many years, and a thing might seem to appear yards away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.