Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. IndumathiYour feedback matters!
Hi all, pls advise me eating veg will cure from diseases or eating non-veg will harm your health so been vegetarian is good or non-vegetarian.
I am an weed addict and I also try occasional doses of nitrazepam and diazepam. I am trying to quit weed essentially. But am ending up going into chemicals. Please help.
Hello doctors my question is little easy and I want the solution in easy way. So when you say the answer tell me in simple way ok whenever I walk or I stretch my knees there is always a tak tak noise why is it so reply soon in easy way.
I am 20 years old 1.My stomach is fatty so how I should get body n stomach to get abs in future 2.how to increase my stamina in sports.
I am just going to be 18, but I am very slim. My mom tells me that I was born in the 8th month, and I am a little short of height than my average friends. Is there any way to cure both my issues and increase my body mass index?
I am suffering from left knee pain last one an half month (muscles pain) I am not aware about cause of pain almost one an half month before I was sleeping in ac room, one day morning I felt left knee pain. Generally I am on routine fast -morning walk last one year.
My muscles are so weak and also my weight is low according my hight. I'm not eat much food because lack of hunger. Please suggest me a complete treatment so that I improve my body fitness.
I am losing my weight from 2 years. I am taking same food but its affecting. Please give me the solution of it. Also acidity is problem. How to solve.
My brother want to reduce weight He is having Bp 100, 150 And no other medical problem only uric acid is 6.11 My question is can he follow a normal diet plan? Will it have adverse effect on his body He is planning to follow GM 7 day plan in which he will start with fruits, vegetable etc.
My age is 26 year. Weight 57 kg. Height 165 cm my amh level is 1.0. E2 is 70 on my 2nd day. Trying for baby. My doctor suggest tab DHEA 25 mg. 2 months. Is this tab helpful increase amh level? It imbalance any other hormones? Any side effects.
Hi m jeenal from Mumbai age 22 n m thin my question is I am nt gaining weight since long like I eat alot infact I ws using 6months mass powder of weight gain bt didn't affect anything wht should I do. Any suggestions of medi to gain weight bz I desperately want to gain weight bz m too thin.
I am a boy aged 23 years I have lot of pain in my left knee doctors said there is a joint inflammation in my knee the pain is horrible please prescribe me some medicines than in advance.
My bones are very thin small & Weak Please Tell me name of good calcium tablet, available in the pharmacy So that I can eat that tablets n grow my bones big and small I am a 19 Years 2 month 51 kg weight, 5.7 height boy Please help me Doctor.
I have a problem my wait was still 50 kg from last 4 years and I have hight problem and I have very weak plzzz tell me how can I get my wait.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.