Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. GowriYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid and TSH comes between 3 and 5. But my weight is around 95 and age 40. How can I reduce my weight?
I am having high TSH in the range of 11.29. Please suggest me how to reduce it. My doctor advised to take eltroxin tablet daily morning in empty stomach. Is it ok. By food habit how can I reduce high TSH. I will be happy and thankful to you if you answer my question.
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. I have gone through follicular study also but that says egg is not rupturing good but the quantity of eggs are far better. I am a hypothyroidism patient too but the results are now normal. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant. I am getting down every month after hoping for gud news and sometimes volume of the blood is high and some months it os low. Please suggest the timing of intercourse.
My child baby girl aged 2.6 weight is 11 kg. But her birth weight was 1.6kg. She is 32 week born. Is her weight is Ok according to her age. And now she started going pre- school and usually caught by cold n cough. Sometimes with fever and without fever. Her cough (not dry) persist for 8 - 9 days. What extra supplements and food should I give to her?
I am 37 yro old female with hypothyroid. What is the actual portion size of vegetable and rice fir wt loss.
I am 52 yr old male I am having thyroid problem. So can you tell me. What is the symptoms of hypo thyroid?
I had been diagnosed with hypothyroidism problem having the TSH value of 8.5 and after taking eltroxin 50 MCG for 60 days the TSH value has come down to 2.78. So I want to ask if I continue the dose I.e. 50 MCG or should I have 25 MCG per day.
I am 22 years old male and I have Body Weight Of 52 Kg Only. My height is 175 cm. I have no health Problems and I also checked thyroid in the previous month and no problem with that. Is any other Problems Cause underweight. Please gave some advice to increase body weight.
My age is 40 yr and I have a problem of thyroid. My T-3, T-4 test are normal but TSH - 8.6 is on higher side. Due to this my pulse rate increase some time and I have to take rest. I am taking the medicine thyrocare -50. Please suggest.
I am unmarried female suffering from pcod and thyroid taking 50 mcg thyronorm I have taken treatment for pcod fir appx 8- 9 mths still my periods not regular . I do regular work out too what can I do please give some information regarding this m soon going to get married. thanks.
I am a Thyroid and pcos patient. Have done everything but I lack energy. Can't exercise. I'm going to gym regularly. My sister gifted me black spider25 fat burner. It hs mentioned if we are thyroid or diabetes patient, consult your doctor before taking dos capsules. Dis capsules contains Bladderwrack (whole thallus) a sea vegetable concentrated source of minerals. Magnesium iodine potassium calcium etc. Nd Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate): This is used primarily to lower fasting blood sugar levels and to lower insulin levels in people who have type 2 diabetes. Can I take dis fat burner. please tell me, as I need to reduce my weight as soon as possible. But confused for ds medicine. My t3 is 153 ng/dl T4 is 12.4 Tsh is 3.09. I'm taking glyciphage 500 twice a day for pcos nd eltroxin 50 fr thyroid ANd homeopathy for pcos:) I dnt know whether to take dis medicine wid glyciphage or not.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body. On the contrary, cough and cold could be the first symptoms of a serious underlying disease like pneumonia. From that angle, it is better to treat it than to just let it run its natural course. Especially in children and elderly, it can be chronic issue with repeated bouts and therefore, treatment becomes mandatory.
The good news is that homeopathy provides a cure for this, that not just treat external symptoms. Also, like any other condition, homeopathy looks at treating the whole myriad of associated symptoms, thereby providing holistic treatment. Below are 5 common homeopathic remedies for chronic cough and cold:
1. Aconitum or Aconite: Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
3. Arsenicum album: The patient usually has complaints on the right side including watery nasal discharge, weakness, restlessness, chills, thirst. The discharge can irritate the upper lip and nasal mucosa. The cold gradually moves to the throat and the irritation also shifts down (this phase requires a different treatment).
4. Belladonna: When the cold has a sudden onset with red face, high fever, cold feet, this can be used in the early stages of the cold. There is associated high fever, tickly throat, glassy eyes, dry cough, restlessness, and delirium
5. Euphrasia: Burning eyes and profuse nasal discharge lead to reddened eyes and cheeks. More common in children, the condition worsens in open air, at night, and while lying down. The cough then moves down into the larynx, produces a harsh, hoarse voice.
6. Pulsatilla: Yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive.
Homeopathy does 'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.