Doctor in A.K.Nuclear Scan
Submit a review for A.K.Nuclear ScanYour feedback matters!
I was suffering from thyroid, my current tsh is 2.24 and I am taking thyronorm 112.5 mg every morning, during thyroid my weight was increased, I feel lethargy and some time anxiety level was there and it get ok only after eating some thing. My doctor said thyronorm I have take lifelong. Is there any ayurvedic treatment for this problem.
How many years hyperthyroid medicine should be continued. If report show T3 T4 TSH normal range? Please advice
I am 37 years old. My TSH is very low 0.05, normal range is 0.3-5.5, I am presently taking eltroxin 100 mg. Kindly advice.
I got my tsh t3 t4 test done 3 years back. It was 60 I took medicine thyronorm for 2 months but actually I was not having thyroid at all. It was due to wrong report as I did not cross check it with any other lab. After sometime I had poor eye vision is it due to medicine.
In USG NECK, right lobe of thyroid 24x11x09 & show tiny hypeochoic lesions. Is it thyroid nodule or something else?
Today in the morning my father had a burning sensation in his urethra. After some time when he went for urination he saw a good amount of black coloured blood (clot type) coming out with urine. What can be the reason for this?
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.
My wife 34 years old thyroid 5.99 and WBC 12900 is it normal or not it can be controlled by medicine.
I have a problem. Today when I urinated it contains blood. Why is it happen can you suggest any idea about it.
The TSH level is high but T3&T4 levels are normal. What does its indicate .treatment is necessary or not.
Hi am 31 years old female I have thyroid since last year was taking Thyronorm 25 MG and had recently check my tsh is 1.830 along with cbc of blood test. In which my RBC COUNT 4.95 and RDW-CV 14.3 was slightly high as it shows in a report. This high levels are the sign of worry and if yes then why and wat remedies can be taken please suggest also for thyroid please advice. Thanks.
Hi, I am 26 years old. Few days back I did thyroid test I am sending the test values please tell me whether I have thyroid or not triiodothyronine total: 127.39 Thyroxine tt4: 6.8 TSH. :5.17.
My TSH level is 7.25.i take thyronorm 50 from last 20 days. I want to know within how many days my TSH level will be normal. When I plan to be conceive. Please reply.
I have 2 year old son. He is having cough right now. Should I make him bath daily? Usually his bathtime is 2 pm. As it is winter should I skip his bath due to common cold? Please advice
Namaskar, are thyroid problem gives birth to anxiety gad, fatty liver, blood th. Nose-haemorrhoid per rectal bleeding followed by varicosity (legs) and migraine/epilepsy. Regards.
My thyroid detected are T3-1.71 T4-.512 Tsh --220, I am feeling pain on my neck. Kindly guide me what should I do? To whom I need to consult? Prescribe any medicine. What foods need to avoid or consume. Please help.
What is a Postpartum Thyroiditis in Womens after Pregnancy? And How many Percentage of Womens will suffer from This problem?
During the winter season, cold is very easy to catch. However, here are some effective ways with which, you can beat the winter cold:
- Dress in layers. Clothing needs to be of common materials that can keep you warm and channel sweat. Silk and cotton are great decisions.
- Pick your game and fitness clothing carefully so that you do not risk hypothermia – i.e. a body temperature that sinks a lot outside – nor should it be too warm.
- Ensure you have your gloves, cap, and good quality shoes on in chilly climate, as warmth escapes through the body's furthest points.
- Cold weather food
- Icy immunity boosters are great to battle colds and flus. These build up resistance by giving more access to vegetables and organic product in this season.
- Vitamins and minerals are natures' own immunity boosters and help avoid illness.
- Ginger, chili, garlic and turmeric have characteristics that are hostile to disease-containing bacteria. Zinc and Vitamin C are great icy preventers as well.
- Get into juicing and blend organic products, vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate cooking is another incredible approach to intake the healthy properties of vegetables in this season.
- Begin your day by changing your breakfast to a hot porridge sprinkled with cinnamon, granola and berries. Hot breakfast keeps you warm from within, discharges the bad bacteria and gives you energy. If in a rush, try oats. This formula is easy and healthy.
- Cold germs can hit you in case you do not wash your hands, or clean out your nose.
- Always carry hankies and clean your nose when you sneeze to ensure your nose remains dry.
- Make a point to discard the utilised cloth filled with bacteria as quickly as time allows. The key here is to not touch your eyes or nose, and to quickly use a hand sanitiser so that you keep away from germs.
- Wash your hands regularly. Get a hand sanitiser additionally and utilise it whenever you sneeze or touch something you have sneezed on.
- Beyond any doubt, you need to avoid germs by rinsing with Listerine or any other similar mouthwash.
- Watch your drink
- Begin your day with a glass of water with lemon. Carry a water bottle with yourself throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated. Winters can make you feel like you are not thirsty, so make sure you drink at least six glasses of water each day.
- Dry air, dried out bodies and frosty germs do not blend well and you will probably get a bug by not drinking enough. Hot dairy beverages are enticing; however, not as good as plain water.
- Avoid liquor as it does not blend with cool climate and your veins become larger. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!