Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govind RajuYour feedback matters!
I am a medical student my friend asked me about his problem that he has been masturbation since seven years from the past three months while masturbation he is having some pain in his right leg and sometimes hand he has a fear that he will get nervous weakness and paralysis. Can you help me to treat him.
Numbness, burning sensation and pain which keep shifting in the soles of foot. I seek homeopathic remedy. I am type 2 diabetic.
Respected Sir, I am feeling migration pain in my left side brain please suggest me best medicine for this problem.
My wife aged 62 yrs diagnosed for Parkinson's taking rasolect. 5 ropark. 5 & pacitane 2 but no improvement.Please do help
My father is 65 years old and suffering from Parkinson's disease. What precautions I and he have to take for his better health.
I am suffering from peripheral neuropathy in my both the legs(more in the right leg) for the last 30 months. Doctors are not able to treat properly as i am not a diabetic and they are giving vitamins.Can some doctor(ayurvedic or allopathic) suggest how I can get rid of this problem and be a normal person. I have no other problem. My bp is normal. Iam 69 years old, very healthy. No vices(had in the yester years). I want some positive treatment please. Can some doctor help me please with some remedy. There should be some I feel in todays advanced technology.
I have a nerve pain in left back solder which cause left hand pain with just like paralyse.Please tell.
I am 46 years of age. I was suffering with epilepsy and was medicated for that. I am also on respidon 4 mg and flunil 20 mg which is prescribed by the psychiatrist for more than ten years from delhi. As I keep travelling so I don't get time to go to for follow ups sometimes for almost a year or so. Now almost everything is okay except for sleep problem. I am working still I sometimes feel over anxious and restless so I get sometimes sleep problem. I am very sensitive and an introvert I get disturbed easily. I was very slim before the start of medication bit now I am 58 kgs and 5 feet tall. I am very worried about my weight and I walk and do yoga regularly but still I don't seem to lose any weight as I am also suffering from hypothyroid problem almost from last six years now. I want to leave medication for mental illness but I am not confident and I fear that I will not be able to sleep or work if I am without medication. Could you please advice me if it is possible to drop medication and yet live a normal life. I am not married and I do not want to get married either because of my mental illness.
I am facing nystagmus problem, I know it is not treated but it can be less to less, that is why, I need medicines, please give name of medicines, which helps me to less nystagmus.
My brother aged 63 years has been diagnosed with initial stages of Parkinson. Please advise if this can be cured completely and what best medicines are to be taken. He is not diabetic, B.P. is normal . He is in Bangalore.
Sir/mam, my mom have a round shape inside the middle of the brain we knew after scanning. Doctor give a medicine for since last 6 months but she is still suffering like before. She said she feel head pain moreover she have heart problem and she also admitted for head or brain problem before. So, please help me & my mom. I' ll be thankful to you.
Mere papa ka back side kamar me se 3 nas niche aati hai vo nas mein khoon aana slow ho gaya hai jiske karan papa ko chalne mein problem ho rahi hai unki umar 66 year hai, papa ki reports dekh ke Doctor bole operation karna padega but mujhe opretion nahi karvana koi dusara ilag hay aapke pass.
Doctor I suffering from severe head, hand leg shivering without fever Sometimes my whole body shivers while to talking to others or doing eye contact Its happening from last one year.
I have migraine problem. I am taking medicine bt not profit on this problem. Please say me what I do?
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathy is not in the favour of using temporary treatments like popping a painkiller to alleviate the throbbing, pulsating and often intolerable pain caused from migraine. Homeopathy aims at going deep down into the root of the problem and entirely removes the tendency of any patient to be shot with migraine headaches every now and then. That is why homeopathic medications may take some time in showing results. They do not offer any temporary relief like most allopathic treatments do. On the other hand, homeopathic medicines offer a long term relief and can cure the migraine problem permanently.
Though homeopathic treatments vary from person to person, there are a few homeopathic medicines, which are very effective in relieving migraine headaches.
- Belladona for throbbing migraine attack: Belladonna is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating migraine headache that is throbbing and violent in the temporal region of the head. If pain gets triggered without any prior prodromal symptoms and worsens by noise, touching and light, then Belladona is potent in removing the pain. This medicine is also good if you are unable to lie down because of pain and if your face turns red and hot when you are struck with excruciating pain. Have a few drops of Belladona and apply a mild pressure to feel better.
- Glonoine for migraine with congestive headache: When you are struck with congestive headache, a rush of blood reaches the head region causing redness in face and head area with intolerable throbbing pain. You may even feel shocks around the head which get aggravated when exposed to heat or sunlight. It becomes impossible to tolerate any kind of warmth, and you may feel a bit relieved when you uncover the head. If you are affected with congestive headache, then consuming Glonoine can be of immense help.
- Natrum Mur for migraine from grief and stress: This medicine is widely used for alleviating migraine caused from stress and grief. Natrum Mur is also effective in alleviating anaemic headaches, which mostly affect young women. It often leads to temporary sightlessness, and the pain feels as if thousands of small hammers are being throbbed within the brain. The pain tends to rise up after through the day, and the patient may feel better after sunset. If the pain gets triggered when the eye is strained, then Natrum Mur is the medication for you.
As you see, homeopathic treatments are great for reducing migraine attacks and your doctor will be able to guide you better on this matter. Homoeopathy treats each patient of Migraine by individualization and thus treats the root cause of migraine which could be Sun, stress, exertion etc. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am suffering from migraine since 5 months. I have taken different medicine from different doctors. Suggest me what I do?
My mother having numbness both on her hands and toes. Her vitamin B12 range is good. Sugar under control. She is taking neurobion forte daily. What is this symptom? She is 77 years old.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.