Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geethanjalli RamchandraYour feedback matters!
Whether type-i diabetes (juvenile diabetes) can be cured? if yes let know the curriculum of such patients who are cured and the time duration and cost of treatment
Our baby was born on 20th February 2017 by ceyger. After baby born my wife's periods starts 25th April 2017 and after baby born, we first intercourse on 10th may, 18th may 2017 by using condom. But it seems, for overflowing semen has gone to the internal part of my wife. Till now the period of my wife is not start for may month. What can we do, please help us.
My son is 2.5 years and he is listen and respond every thing but problem is that his speech is not proper only he speaking some words like (e.g. Papa, Duddhu, Aao). So I want suggestion what should I do. Some one told me that use Brahmi Buti+Almond madam+One Kaali mirch with Sehad early in the morning. Please suggest.
Hai last Saturday I putted sixth week vaccination to my kid. After that he not taking milk properly. Now he doesn't have fever. Kindly advice wat to do to take the milk properly.
Mere baby ke teeth aa rahe hai aur wo ab kuch bhi nahi khata. Milk bhi bahut kam peeta hai. Kya ye normal hai? Stomach bhi gadbad rehne laga hai. Mujhe kya karna chahiye?please help
I am 40 years old. I have a 14 year old son. I am sure he masturbates daily. Does masturbation will reduce his height growth as he is just 4 foot now. Please help is masturbation good or bad for him at this height growing age?
This is my baby which is 8 month old and his left leg is not fully grown &hi leg is bend below his knee and is small from his right leg I want to know is there is any treatment for his leg.
Is zentel oral suspension safe for 11 months old baby? How much dosage should be given? Can I give it to my baby.
I have an attention and anxiety issue for as long as I can remember? are there any tests that can be done to check for adhd and other issues?
Hello doctor .normal range of body temperature in 6 months old baby. If fever what is temperature to give medication. How many times can fever medicine can be given in a day.
Why are Milk teeth important?
As milk teeth fall out, it is a common misconception that they do not matter.
The primary teeth have a number of important roles:
• Essential in the first step of digesting food: chewing, biting and grinding
• Allow good pronunciation and speech habits
• Encourage normal development of the jaw bones and muscles
• Ensure there is enough room for permanent teeth to erupt
• Help your child feel comfortable about the way he/she looks
• Guide the permanent teeth to erupt at the correct position in the dental arch since the permanent teeth grow under the milk teeth
• Also, your child's general health can be affected if diseased baby teeth aren't treated.
Remember, some milk molars are not replaced until age ten to fourteen, so they must last for years
What would happen if milk teeth are not taken care of?
Tooth decay and disease present in milk teeth can cause pain and discomfort and can easily pass on to permanent teeth as they erupt. Milk molars remain in the mouth until around 10 to 12 years of age with lots of opportunity to pass decay on to their new permanent neighbors. If it spreads to the root, an infection in a decayed milk tooth can damage the developing permanent tooth lying directly underneath. Consequently, the permanent tooth may erupt either in the wrong position or may not erupt at all i.e. it may remain embedded in the gums.
Why a Pediatric Dentist?
In the same way that paediatricians are trained to meet a child's medical needs, a paediatric dental specialist is uniquely qualified to protect your child's oral health. Paediatric dentists have an additional two to three years of training at university paediatric facilities in addition to four year of dental study. They know how to deal with the behavioural aspects of children, how to make them feel comfortable, and to make the experience pleasant. Also, they are trained and qualified to treat special needs patients. Paediatric dentists have a holistic approach of handling a child patient whereby the dental visit becomes a pleasant experience and not a nightmare. The very reason they are well versed with the psychology of the child which aids in execution of treatment effectively & efficiently simultaneously instilling a positive dental attitude in those little ones
Hi, my son is three years old. He is having cough in night only. Day time he is very much ok, but night only he is having cough. What medicine we have to give?
A patient came to me with the complaint of chronic unproductive cough I advised him CECT chest his report depicts upper right lung modulation what should I do? Please suggest.
My baby is 10 months old. She is active. Though she is getting mother's milk kindly suggest me some solid food. Which has nutrition.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS