Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gangadhar Kyasanur
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gangadhar KyasanurYour feedback matters!
Today when I went to poop there was blood in my poop. I didn't feel any pain but the blood was continuously leaking I form of drops and was in poop also. What to do now? Is this some serious issue?
Mene chemical peeling krvai thi face pr usse mere pure face pe reaction ho gya pura face khrab ho gya bahut sare pimples k marks ho gye h face pe bahut sare doctor ko dikhya treatment b chal rha h pr nishaan ja nhi rahe h koi achi se cream ya treatment ho jisse marks aasani se saaf ho jaye.
How can I get relief from skin itching problem. Sometimes the skin of my body automatically peel out from body. What will I do now to get rid of it?
I have extremely dry skin, my legs are flaky and I can not wear my capris. Even my face is dry. But I can not use oily moisturisers because my face is oily. It is getting full of pimples, acne and dark spots. Even wrinkles also. I am 26 years aged. What should I do?
I have pimples on my back, chest and shoulders. I have taken betnesol, cetrizine 0.5 mg. cefixime 200 mg. For 4 days. But the pimples are coming. Which tablets I want to take for cure.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to fungus. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff-
- Can cause pimples: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the break out of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Let's talk about neck pigmentation or acanthosis nigricans.
- This is a common skin condition mostly seen in adolescent girls and boys. It refers to blackish discolouration of neck underarms and/or thighs. Many attribute it to either deodorants chain or dirt accumulation due to improper bathing.
- But this could be a sign of underlying diabetes insulin resistance or pcod. Most of these people are on heavier side with irregular eating habits and erratic schedules.
- The alarming fact is that nowadays many children tend to have acanthosis nigricans. This can be attributed to the regular intake of junk food and avoiding salads and vegetables.
- Exercise, weight reduction, lightening creams, chemical peels etc are available treatment options for the same.