Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaffar M AYour feedback matters!
I have lot of pores and black marks (scars) on face. How to get clear skin? Specify me a treatment or medicine to use or follow.
I am 22years old I have to cut my hair to bob cut due to some reason I used to have very long hair I just want to frow nice length in two as I have my marriage can you suggest me aby medicines that can grow hair supetfast.
I have an problem of much acne on my face and some ringworms on my hand and around my things and below my knee and a dark colour face too. How I glow my face colour.
I Have dandruf problem and continuous itching happens in my scalp. I HV tried many ordinary shampoo but none helped. What to do?
Is biluma cream save for use? And I have acne problem and have oily skin. Should I use isotretinoin capsules?
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hai.
I have many dark spot on my face. My face is oily. What face cream and face wash I should use? My age is 28.
Give me the names of some soaps that really kills pimple bacteria and rashes on face which are available in the market.
I am 42 years old, male, in an active profession. In summers, over th last 4-5 years, iv been getting blisters on my left foot only. It starts with 5-7 blisters, but develops to 15-20. They are all located in the middle of the foot's sole. Not on the heel or th front carpal area. Nothing on fingers. Blood sugar is 90 at fasting. Ht is 183cm.
It is a well-documented fact in medical science that the ultraviolet rays and radiation have been considered as too carcinogenic for humans. This is a fact that has been endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO). These rays can causes a number of skin problems ranging from premature aging to skin cancer in case a person is exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time. Read this article to know how sun exposure can put your aging process on the fast track.
- All about UV Radiation: UV or ultraviolet radiation is found in the sunlight which travels to the Earth in the form of electromagnetic waves. This radiation passes through the ozone layers with the sunlight and gets absorbed as waves of energy that one cannot physically see or feel. So, if we were to avoid wearing protective clothing, hats and sunscreen, then we would be exposed to these harmful rays. Aging is the number one form of damage that can be caused due to these UV rays which are also classified as UVA or UVB. These rays are the number one cause of premature aging, while smoking comes in a close second.
- Skin Cells: The UV rays basically have an adverse effect on the skin cells which can also spread to the DNA in our skin. This can have a negative effect on the protective functions of our skin which in turn, affects the way our dead skin cells get replenished. It can also affect the production of collagen which is the chemical that keeps our skin supple and young looking. It also has a bearing on how many other chemicals are produced in our body. Over production of certain chemicals can also spell doom and lead to premature aging and pigmentation. Melanin is one such chemical which can cause deep tanning and pigmentation if it is present in large quantities - a problem faced mainly due to sun exposure.
- Photoaging: When the sun damages our skin due to prolonged exposure, this can be termed as photoaging in medical terms. This also signifies the loss of the skin's ability to repair itself due to repeated episodes of being in the sun without ample protection, which can impair the collagen production as mentioned above. This will result in a loss of skin elasticity which in turn, will lead to sagging skin.
- Skin Changes: The changes in the skin will get tattooed onto the skin's memory which will retain its leathery texture that would be a result of too much sun exposure over time. This can also lead to premature aging.
Always step out with plenty of protection and do not stay in the Sun for too long in order to avoid this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.