Doctor in DR Gaffar M A Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for DR Gaffar M A ClinicYour feedback matters!
Many-a-times, people regret of having got themselves inked because the design may no longer suit their lifestyle, interests or the very reason they got inked in the first place might not hold much meaning to them. However, the good part is that, owing to the breakthrough of medical science aided technology, you can now eliminate traces of your past mistake from your skin surface. However, a tattoo removal using LTR (Laser Tattoo Removal) might lead to the formation of scabs, crusts or blisters, within eight to seventy two hours of having undergone the process. This might even form a superficial wound on the skin. To ensure that your skin heals completely, you can consider these tips.
Apply antibiotic ointment on your skin at least thrice a day and keep your inked area bandaged for not less than three days. This protects your weak and damaged skin from infection. After three days, take off the cover to expose the lasered area of your skin to air. This helps your skin to dry out as well as get prepared for your next treatment. Scabbing may persist for a couple of weeks.
Never get panicky on noticing blisters as they play an integral part in the healing process. They are indicative of the fact that the immune system of your body has begun to take off the ink from your skin and is trying to recover.
Do not peel off the crusts, blisters or scabs that have formed after the treatment, lest they might leave scars on your skin.
If you experience any sort of inflammation or discomfort after the removal, try putting ice-pack or using acetaminophen a day after the session.
Use sunblock or sunscreen creams to protect the part of your skin that has undergone treatment. Refrain from applying cosmetics or anything that might cause itching to the area.
Take a shower, about couple of hours after the treatment. Nevertheless, stay away from bathing in a bath tub or even swimming unless the blisters heal completely. The water from a swimming pool or a bath tub may contain bacteria that may result in further infection, thus delaying the healing process.
- Get medical assistance in case of any tingling sensation or mild bruising apart from the above mentioned discomfort.
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.