Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. Tirumala Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G. Tirumala RaoYour feedback matters!
What to do if you have fractured leg I mean which exercise to perform in this type of condition to loose weight .
I am suffering from fever for five days. And I am suffering from headache for last fifteen days. How can I cure from headache and fever?
Hello im 20 years old boy i'm doing physiotherapy ug course from chennai in my college there only me as a north indian boy rest tamilians and 2 from nepal I do not feel safe here i'm depressed from this college has expected a lot but unfortunately all drain out i'll always cry at room and college due to no friends to talk i'm home sick there was a chest pain though I do not smoke they all dominant me coz they hate north indians i'm planing to change the college should i? Please help me what to do,by this I can not focus on my studies or in any other activity I do not feel like talking to people though i'm a jolly student Please do say me should I change the college?
I have recently undergone liver function test. Sgot and spot levels are OK, bilirubin is under the range but my alkaline phosphatase is very high and is 280 .what should I do? Is it curable. Please help.
I have crooked teeth. 5 of them. Can I have a replacement done of those. What are some precautions should I take? How much time it takes? I am 25 year female. Thanks.
Stress has become a part and parcel of everyday life. What people miss here is that stress can actually be the cause of various disorders, many of them severe as well. However, don’t worry as this article would try to share information on some of the easy stress management tips you can make use of every single day of your life.
Top five tips for stress management:
Before jumping onto the bandwagon, first you need to understand that every individual is different, and so are their psychological, emotional and physical environments. Thus, what might help one person to deal with his/her stress levels might not help another human being.
- Breathe: Let your lungs breathe out all your stress that is building inside you. Breathing instantly helps you relax as your diaphragm oxygenates your blood. Take a deep breath while you put your hand on your abdomen and hold on for a few seconds. Slowly exhale and you will instantly feel the difference. For better results, repeat it a few times.
- Smile: Smiling has its own advantages. Studies show that smiling can calm you. When you smile, nerve impulses are transmitted to your limbic system that help the brain to switch on the calm mode.
- Try some numbers: Rating the seriousness of your present situation can help you relive some of your stress. Rate your problem on a scale from 1 to 10; 1 being the least stressful events and 10 being the most terrible ones. Mostly, the issues we face range between 2- 5. Hence, mostly the issues we face are not gross. They can be handled without a fuss.
- Fight It Out: Many people start complaining the moment they face a problem. Stop being a victim; it triggers more stress and helplessness. Dealing with your situations on the face helps you feeling comfortable. If you miss the bus, wait for the other bus. Find the alternatives of your situation.
- Learn to say no: There is no need to appease all at every time. Learn to say ‘NO’ if you figure you would not be able to handle the particular situation well, given the resources and framework that you have at your disposal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!