Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Tirumala RaoYour feedback matters!
Diet In Hair Problems And Hair Fall-
- 2 flaxseed capsule with 1 glass of water.
- At 7 am- Tea with 2 fiber biscuits
- 3 Egg white (boiled) with 2 slices of whole wheat bread or
- Oat meal and 1 bowl sprouts especially moong, soyabeen (sprouted) or
- Whole-wheat daliya daily 1 large bowl
- 11:30 am- fruit especially guava and citrus fruit
- Dal and vegetable - 1 bowl
- Curd - 1 bowl
- Rice- 1small cup.
- Chapatti- 2-3
Green tea/tea with roasted gram or puffed rice.
Vegetable - 1 bowl
2 Flaxseed capsules at bedtime, Chapatti - 2 to 3, Salad
- Include milk in your daily regime. You may avoid sugar and have skimmed milk.
- Eggs and chicken are the important sources of protein required for hair growth.
- Have walnuts and almonds daily (3-4 each)
- Eat- 1 flaxseed (Alsi) CAPSULE in the morning and night with half glass of water.
- Include vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin A like spinach, mango, green leafy vegetables, and papaya.
- Include vitamin C in form of lemon and other citrus fruits daily.
- Drink ample amount of water and liquids daily.
- Avoid tea, coffee and refrain colddrinks.
- Include lentils (masur) in your diet every alternate day.
- Eat iron rich food.
- Include 45 min of exercise in you routine for atleast 5 days a weak.
- Eat your dinner before 9 pm
Don’t drink water with meals
Hi, my wife have missed her period which was supposed to be 3rd feb. White discharge, lower abdomen pain is it signs of pregnancy? If it is yes I just want to say you that at present we are not thinking about any child because already we have 1.5 years old baby. Can she use mifty kit (unwanted pregnancy kit)? Sir please help us.
She is suffering from lichen plans since past 2 to 3 years. She has tried allopathy, homoeopathy as well as ayurweda. Only allopathy has affected her. After treatment and medication, she has recovered. But they are occurring again although treatment is continued. What is the reason they are happening again and again?
Hi Dr. My teeth are yellow and light brown plauge in them or they are looking bad please guide. What should I do?
Hi I am 30 years old female. Since last two years I m suffering from sinus/ persistant tachycardia. After that hypothyroid was diagnosed and now frm jan 15 it is changed to hyper thyroid reports are t3normal, t4 27 and tsh is below 0.01. Besides that I am having insomina, angina etc my medications are going on n medicines are antithyrox10, ciplar40, sove it12.5, clonav0.5, thank you.
I have a dark spots on my face and my face is dark plzz suggest me a easy home remedy to get rid of dark spots and acne thanks.
I am 23 year old girl and I want to reduce my weight as it is increasing day by day. I want to reduce 30 kg weight within 1 year. Please any suggestion
I am rohit. M 23 years old. My body slim. And not increase my weight. All strategy use my weight not increase. So please tell me.
Hi I am 15 years old. I am too fat what I can do to reduce it Even I have decreased my dietAnd is it right that sleeping at late night increases weight?
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!