Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. Subba Reddy
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. G. Subba ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and I have back-pain for last week and I got fever at night. What would be the reasons? what should I do?
I have a backache problem. Whenever I get up from bed after sleeping the backache starts & after every 3-4 hrs it vanishes. What to do?
My right hand finger especially middle finger gets stiffness during sleeping in the night (using AC) that stiffness will be alright after wake up, if any chillness touch in that finger the same stiffness is continuing. My right fingers sometimes gets paining. Please advise doctor.
I am 22 year old. I have backache neck pain shoulder pain. Both leg pain last 4 year. All treatments like yoga exercise failed. Recently I went cmc Vellore for treatments. Doctor diagnosis all of my body like mri blood test. But all these are normal. They advise me to do exercise and yoga. I am doing exercise and yoga last 2 year'but no improvement.
I'm 27 year old, I'm suffering wit back n cervical problem from last 4 years. N also I'm sugar patient. From 3 months I'm under going for HpV treatment. N from 2 days back I've tingling in my right hand and that's irritating me. What should I do?
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from weakness like body pain or stomach pain etc. Then what should I do?
My mother is having needling sensation in both legs below knee and apart from the she is having joint problem in both legs due to which she is having problem in standing. Kindly suggest some remedy.
Meri putri(daughter) ki left pasli bahar nikli hai aur uska weight 30 kg. Hai bahut hi dubli patli hai usko latriene aur bathroom par jyada control bhi nahi hai. Age 15 ki ho jayegi june 13 ko. Kya karun. Kindly help me.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden, but commonly develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.