Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G S Pratinidhi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. G S PratinidhiYour feedback matters!
Neck pain is a common medical condition, which can be easily treated if proper care and medications are taken. It usually occurs due to strained neck muscles, often caused bad posture, though there might be other causes as well. Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of a more serious problem as the condition is relatively mild in nature. The symptoms of a neck pain are very obvious which refers to any kind of discomfort in moving your neck on a daily basis. Along with this you might also have headache, stiffness of the head and muscle tightness.
Some of the most common causative factors of neck pain are listed below:
- Muscle strains: A muscle strain generally happens when you exert too much pressure on your neck continuously for long periods. It also happens when you have your neck fixed in the same position for long hours of the day. Muscle strains in the neck may occur when you keep your neck bent in the wrong way while doing activities like reading a book, looking at your mobile phone or working over your laptop for extended hours.
- Worn joints: Just like all the other bodily joints, the neck joint also tends to wither and degrade with age. This phenomena is known as the wear and tear of the joints. The bones of the neck joint tend to wither with time, thereby making your joint frail and exposing it to various pains and medical conditions.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression is a medical symptom whereby, there is excessive pressure put on one particular nerve in the body. Herniated discs or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck can press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord, hence causing a long lasting neck pain. Damage caused from a nerve compression may be minor or severe depending on the pressure applied. It may cause temporary or long lasting problems depending on the degree of damage caused. The earlier you get a diagnosis and treatment for nerve compression, more quickly you will find relief.
- Whiplash: Neck related injuries are common phases of pain and discomfort caused due to an external damage to the neck as a result of a tragic sports related or vehicular accident. A neck injury is also known as a whiplash and it refers to an injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the cracking of a whip. Whiplash mostly occurs during accidents, physical abuse or other trauma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I masturbate 5 time a day. AND Will be free for several. Days. If I masturbate I will do maximum 5 and minimum 3. Does it lead to low sperm For fertility.
I have neck pain during drink or eat anything but if intake hot water or soup feel relaxed also have a cold and congestion.
Retrograde ejaculation is a disorder of the male reproductive system. It is the entry of semen into the urinary bladder. In this case, the sperm fails to emerge through the penis at the time of ejaculation. It is to be noted that the male patient may continue to reach sexual climax, though. He may not ejaculate or very little semen. It is medically termed as a dry orgasm. It is a major cause of male infertility. This is a rare problem. Only 0.3 to 2% of the infertility problems due to male are caused by this disorder.
There are certain risk factors attached to this disorder. This may occur due to the following reasons:
- Nerve damage caused due to Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis
- Bladder or Prostate Surgery
- Side effects of certain drugs taken for high blood pressure or mood disorder
- Spinal cord injuries
- Symptoms: The obvious symptoms of this disorder are listed below:
- Little or no semen discharged during ejaculation
- Male infertility
- Cloudy urine post sexual climax
Signs and tests: This can be detected through urine analysis. The test is conducted on the urine collected shortly after ejaculation. It will reveal the presence of a large amount of sperm in it.
Prevention: It is advisable to keep the sugar levels under control and check. Avoid medicines that can lead to this condition as a side-effect.
Complications: It is not a fatal condition. But it will lead to unwanted complications in your life. You will have to face the stress and strain of being infertile. It will hamper your conjugal relationship and sex life to a great extent.
Deal with retrograde ejaculation by homoeopathy: A homoeopathic practitioner will take a detailed report of your lifestyle first. It may include information about your habits, lifestyle, food choices, other preferences, etc. It helps the doctor to understand your basic constitution of the body. Thereafter, the right homoeopathic medicine stimulates the body and starts taking action against the disorder. The first course of action of the medicine is the primary action. After this, the body produces a secondary action, specifically against the disease. Homoeopathy provides a total treatment of this problem and the results are long-lasting.
It treats all the factors causing the disease and also lessens the risk factors. Acute drugs are prescribed to treat symptoms like abnormal semen discharge. Constitutional treatment offers relief from distressful symptoms like a dry orgasm. Regular homoeopathic treatment aims to correct the abnormality of the sympathetic nervous system that controls the process of ejaculation.
I am 21 years old boy. I feeling vibration type (jhan jhanahat) in right part of stomach from 1 month and it is occur 3-4 time a day nd it is automatically gone when I rub my stomach with hands or stretching my stomach .i have no pain .bt this prblm irritating me during study. I think its a stomach worms (pet mai keede) who make my mind to think something moving in stomach .so pls give your valuable suggestion.
Hi, this is Dr Umesh Alegaonkar from Thane, Sampada Hospital. I am going to discuss on current hot topic in medical field which is affecting most communities Diabetes, Vit-D deficiency, Hyper or Hypo perathydism and various other deficiencies.
First talking about the Diabetes itself as a WHO has declared India to be the hot and capital of the Diabetes. We are currently facing the huge socio economic burden regarding the management of Diabetology. Management of diabetic illness is apart from the investigation part of the treatment and the complications causing the huge tall on the socio econimic society.
Let me be very clear that it is going to be a silent killer and maximum number of casuality is banned by the Indian communities because of the lifestyle which currently been changed. Accidentary lifestyle, alcohol associated and the smoking. The blood pressure and diabetes which comes along with the diabetology become the integral part of the diabetology and the accelerated complications.
Juvenile diabetes is also currently a hot topic which remains highly under diagnosed. Sugar, blood rise, getting it detected below the age of 35 years or the very younger age, it still remian the untouched problem in the society. Basically the awareness needs to be created regarding the Juvenile diabetes because patients at the earlier age gets diabetes faces complications for the long period and more number of complications, multiple number of hospitalizations there which comes under the Juvenile diabetes.
Apart from that, the diabetes is giving complications such as the strokes, and the heart attacks, renal failure, liver failure and the related diabetic foot ulcers which gives enormous kind of complications. Patient literally suffer from non healing ulcers, amputation of the limbs and patients may also face systematic failure in the multiple organ diseases.
My urge is that the timely checkup and the regular checkup of your blood sugar and the time to time consultation with the diabetologist may help decrease the diabetic complications and patient may feel at ease.
For further information regarding this, please contact me through lybrate.com.