Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. G S PratinidhiYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old. I have pain in my left testicles and inner left thigh pain. I have this pain for almost an year. Its a mild pain and mostly I can tolerate it, but sometimes when I can not tolerate I am mentally disturbed and I can not concentrate much in my work. I am a software engineer and hence I always sit in the chair. When I sit in the chair continuously I have more pain. After doing some stretching exercises and after sleep the pain disappears. I also observed that have much of a pain since there my testicles was always contracted because of cold climatic conditions. But in summer time my testicles get loosened up and hence whenever I sit in the chair continuously or whenever I consulted an urologist, he tested me and said I am normal but still he advised me to perform a ultrasound scrotum test. The following is the report of the test "Both testis show uniform echotexture. Both epididymis show normal echotexture. The venous plexus in both scrotal sacs show no obvious evidence of reflux during valsalva maneuver. Reading this report my urologist said everything is normal and he said he do not know the exact cause of the pain and he advised me to see Orthopedic doctor fr inner thigh pain. I am yet to see him. I am really confused now since reports say its normal but I still have pain in my left testicles. So please advice me what is my problem and how should I get it cured. I am really worried since this pain does not allow me to concentrate in my work.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.