Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. G.PraveenYour feedback matters!
Hi. My mom is suffering from back pain due to L4 over L5 doctors have suggested surgery is it safe for her to have surgery n which is best doc for this operation.
Sir/ Mam, I am patient of AVN (hip joint). What can be the better if I compare with free vascular fibular graft to THR. I feels pain in thigh since jan'15 and my age is 26 yrs. Currently I am getting treated with AIIMS ortho dept, taking medicines to reduce the degradation of hip joint.
I am 16 years old and my legs (knees, foot and more) are making pop pop (cracking) sound whenever I sit straight or when I walk on stares. I masturbate some time, is that the reason? Anyways can you suggest me some medicines or any exercise? Thanks Yash.
I am 43 year old male. I am having severe hip pain and right shoulder pain, shall I go for physiotherapy or ayurvedic medicine. Which one is the right solution. Please suggest what are the foods I have to avoid.
Hi Doctor, I injured my right shoulder during a bench press workout in gym. I went to see doctor on the doubt that I got muscle trigger.He examined and suggested physiotherapy for 3 days and prescribed some exercises. My pain did reduced at my shoulder but it started to pain my bicep muscle and forearm . I got no clue how pain moved from shoulder to bicep and forearm. Please give your suggestion . Thanks in advance.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.