Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Fawad MohammadYour feedback matters!
She is 69 years old. And she always concern about her diet what will be healthy and energetic for her. She don't work during a day.
I have been suffering from sinus since 2 years. So, in order to reduce my headache I applied zandu balm on my forehead. After a year I noticed that part of my forehead turns to black completely. Please can anyone tell me how can I remove that color?
Dear Dr. My wife is suffering from vaginal itching and lot of whitish liquid flows from the vagina, is this the problem of itching or both are different problems can you please let us know how to cure it.
It's for my friend, she is 28 year old. She had a first sexual intercourse 3 days back. She had heavy bleeding and consulted a doctor. As doctor's prescription she is taking pause MF and Suprimox Plus. But slight bleeding still continuous. What will do?
Is contraceptive device IUCD Is safe or not. Yesterday a gynaecologist suggest me this hormonal IUCD. Dr. tell me this is a five year contraceptive device, no need to worry. Dear Lybrate doctor pl tell me about this. Mala d fails lactation starts. Copper T failed, bleeding starts, tab.bgap failed, unwanted pregnancy, we do not want tubectomy or vasectomy. Pl tell what precaution reg. Sex if Dr. Insert this device in uterus. If this device harmful to my sexual organ, or any other problem during sexual intercross.
Hi doc, my grandpa is admitted in hospital from 15days and the doc's are telling that he has GB syndrome, is that curable or not we are really worried?
I have age 29 not married once a day once doing masturbation past ten years any problem after marriage.
Hello sir ,I m Rakesh Agarwalla my Father suffering for diabetes since 10 years and also harniya problem so pls tell what is the treatment of this.
Mere underarms and thai pr black pimples jaisa kuch h and in me itching be hota h. Inhe dabane pr isse white and black kante jaisa kuch nikalta h plss help me with this.
Hello I won't get sleep in night due to unemployment getting more tensed every day and don't have habit of smoking and drinking how to overcome the problem.
I have a problem with my right ear, water getting trapped into my right ear a month ago. Water has been removed but still getting pain. Not severe pain but also not minor. No medicines or ear drops I have used. Pls let me know what should I do?
Festive season is a time of fun, beauty and indulgence. There is always an excitement when Diwali is around the corner. It is all about fun, mingling with your family and friends, and eating sweets and snacks. But during this mood of elation and celebration, one forgets that what goes inside also shows up externally. There are the endless parties for which you would dress up and style. So there will be the blow drying, ironing, styling, make-up, late nights, and to top it all, the alcohol and cigarettes. This, coupled with the excess smoke and pollution affects the skin and hair to a large extent.
Here are few tips on how can you keep your skin glowing and hair healthy during the festive season. To start with, let me explain what damages your skin and hair and how.
- Sugar – Sugar suppresses the activity of our white blood cells and thus makes us more susceptible to infections. It also worsens allergies and causes damage because of the breaking down of good proteins, leading to the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGE). AGE makes the proteins in the collagen and hair stiff and hard; thus speeding up the process of skin ageing and making the hair brittle. One of the main reasons for wrinkles, deep lines, and sagging skin is AGE. So gorging high sugar foods during festivals can lead to fine lines and excessive dryness. So please be mindful of what you are eating during this time.
- Smoke – Smoke and pollution damage hair and skin. It makes the skin dry and scalp irritated or even itchy. Too much exposure can lead to boils/ folliculitis, skin rash, and acne exacerbation. To prevent this, you should wash your hair and body thoroughly the day after the festival to counteract the damage caused by smoke and ash.
- Excessive make-up and styling – You need to dress up and look pretty on festival days. This means excessive make-up and hair styling products, blow drying, and ironing. Not all this is harmful, but what worsens the situation is when you ignore or forget to remove them all off after the party is over. Always remember to follow your night-time skincare regime and cleanse your hair of all the styling products.
- Alcohol and cigarettes – These worsen the condition of your hair and skin. Alcohol makes the skin flushed and dehydrated with broken capillaries. And cigarettes compromise the blood supply to your skin. So cut down on cigarettes and alcohol as much as possible.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Be on a healthy diet always, especially a month before the festivals start.
- Avoid too many sweets.
- Drink plenty of fluids like water, coconut water, and buttermilk.
- Try to cut down on your alcohol intake and cigarettes.
- Apply an anti-oxidant cream which contains vitamin A, C, E or Q10 during the day, underneath your sunscreen.
- Remove every trace of make-up and apply a good nourishing night cream.
- Start oiling your hair with light oils like the ones which are coconut-based.
- Do not use mousse on hair. If you do, then wash it off at night or the next morning.
- Blow drying with low heat is better than ironing. Ironing can lead to hair breakage.
- Avoid harsh surface chemical treatments during the Diwali month – be it for skin or hair.
- Include some cardio exercises in your daily routine.
So, follow these simple steps to look gorgeous and feel gorgeous during this festive season!