Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farisa
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. FarisaYour feedback matters!
Having backaches for a long time and facing problem in sitting straight. I have to bend my back a little.
I am 22 year old I have pain in my joints I use move to have relief for a period of time. What can you do for this?
My son has been suffering from shoulder AC joint arthritis fir the last 8 months, despite, he has been using ayurvedic treatment in Hyderabad, there is no considerable healing, he is feeling hectic pain, according to some Orthopedic specialist, there is no permanent cure, he is passionate of GYM. What shall we do now? He is 26 years old.
My left leg is fracture and there is a rod planted by a doctor around 5 months done we are walking this time but I have feel the pain in leg and not proper walk by me.
I am suffering from Ankylosis spondylosis for past 10 yrs. It causes severe chronic pain at my back, joints,hips and buttocks, it also keep shifting from left to right side of the body. How to control this pain? Please advice any permanent cure of my pain.
Hi All, My foot had a pain since last 1-2 years. It usually comes when there is long standing for some reason. Due to the feet, my leg also has pain, mainly during night times. Please help me!
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.