Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhiraj Tiwari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiraj TiwariYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job in the last 2 years. My weight has gone up to from 75 kgs to 85 kgd I want lose weight. Please help.
My age is 21. I am really feeling tired. I am getting back pain thigh pains shoulder pains I generally become week. So I consulted many doctors but there was no result. So by one doctor suggestion I done complete blood picture (C. B. P) all values are in normal level they said that you may have deficiency but I want to solve this problem and concentrate on my career so please suggest me problem and remedy sir.
I am taking some homeopathic medicines. Can I have tamarind, hing and anything that contains camphor? If accidentally I consume anything that contains any if these ingredients can it harm my treatments?
I have black spots on my face. I used dark spot removal cream for more than 4 months but did not see any change. Sugest some ways. Thankyou.
Sir. My father age 72 years he is suffering BP from 31.3.2015 after the attack of BP he is fearing now behave like child but BP it is in control, now we show him to doctor he is given tablets like Preva75 mg and Azerva 10 mg daily 2 with amlokind at in the morning 1/2 tab times after taking that tablets he is saying that coming urine more and stomach feel more fiery. But doctor neurosurgeon saying take i.e tablet daily without fail so suggest me weather continue or stop. And whenever he sitting for meals he is suffered from this lagta hai and vomit how to control it.
Respected doctors. I am getting pain in my right testis I considered a doctor he is (Ms general surgeon) he checked my testis and said it normal and he write a test (usg abdomen and pelvis) Impression (liver: fatty liver) (right kidney: mild right Hydroureteronphrosis)
Acne - Do's and don'ts
Hi, I’m Dr. Bela, and residing in Punjabi Bagh, and practicing in Punjabi Bagh, and I’m here to talk about Acne.
Acne seems to be the present concern about everybody, and everybody has once or the, sometime or the other suffered from acne. So let’s discuss why acne occur. Generally what happens is that the acne may be because of the hormones, or because of genetics, or it could be because of the dust and pollution that we expose our bodies to, our face and our upper body to. These are the primary areas where the acne you would see, the acne would occur primarily on the face as well as in the back of the, on your upper back, as well as the upper arms. These are because the sebaceous glands are most mostly present here, and mostly active there.
So hormone, if your hormones are a little topsy-turvy, or genetically you are blessed with parents who had acne because of oily skin, or because or your dirt, the acne would occur. There would be a clogging on the sebaceous glands, because of the sebum that is being produced, or because of the dust that comes on, or because of the cosmetics that you apply, and then the sebum would start accumulating under the skin, and that would develop a little bit of bacteria that would develop pus or a cyst, and therefore you have this kind of acne. It may start with a blackhead or a whitehead, that’s the open or closed acne, or it may develop into pustular and cystic acne. So we call that the inflammatory acne and the non-inflammatory acne. We can treat that completely through homeopathy. We have wonderful medicines that would clear your skin completely. You would have a nice healthy skin.
The general do’s and don’ts that one could do for acne is what I can describe right now. You should be washing your face about three to four times a day, specially with the facewash that suits your skin, so it could be, just check it out if it’s a dry kind of skin, pick up a, pick up a face wash for dry skin, and if it’s a oily or normal skin, pick up a facewash for oily skin or normal skin. For a very very acne prone acne, acne prone skin, you can pick up something which has salicylic acid, look out for that, or look out for creams which have either antibacterial, if they’re very pustular, or look out for creams that would sort of, put your sebum down, oil content down, which would be something which has isotretinoin, like retinol a.
Having said that, eat healthy, exercise, but remember not to let the sweat be there on the face or on the upper body too long. So after you exercise, make sure that you are washing your face, so that the clogging does not occur because of the sweat being there. Also if the upper back is involved, or the upper arms are involved, I would recommend having a bath twice a day, so that we are removing the sebum periodically, so that there is no much of, not much of clogging there. Another point that I would like to tell is that by exercising make sure that you have your hair up, even when you’re getting your hair styles done, make sure that your hair is not falling on your forehead, things are not touching in your cheeks, so that the hair products that you’re using should not be blocked and clogging your pores at all. Always remember to wear k=loose kind of t-shirts and lose tracks for your exercise, so that again, the sweat does not stay on your body, on your face.
And lastly, which is very important, is that you should try some kind of taking less stress, so go for something like meditation, which would really cool you, calm you, and your skin would have that internal glow. And if you want any kind of medication, you can come to us at Dr. Bela’s Clinic, through Lybrate. Or you can come to use directly, we are at Punjabi Bagh, West. Thank you.
EPIC is the latest diode laser innovation from BIOLASE. Loaded with one patented, proprietary feature after another, the EPIC diode laser platform is available in four package configurations designed to meet the needs of every dental office. Whether you are seeking a standard soft tissue diode laser, or expanded features for Whitening and Pain Therapy, there is an EPIC configuration perfect for you.
- EPIC is the only diode laser in the USA (and now in India) with three unique therapy modes – Soft Tissue Surgery, Whitening, and Pain Therapy. No matter which therapy you wish to offer, you have EPIC™ versatility available at the touch of a finger using a fully redesigned, one-of-a-kind touchscreen interface.
- EPIC offers the most precise control of tissue cutting for different procedures and tissue biotypes. With our exclusive diode laser wavelength, EPIC™ cuts soft tissue cleaner, with more hemostasis and supreme patient comfort. Take advantage of other capabilities including relief of lesions (aphthous ulcers, herpetic lesions) as well as performing "pocket therapy" using single-use disposable Perio tips.
- EPIC is an ideal teeth-whitening solution for progressive offices wanting to expand their cosmetic treatment menu. Studies have shown that EPIC™ can perform a full-mouth, in-office whitening procedure with an average of 4-6 shades in only 20 minutes of treatment time (not including set-up or take-down), faster than any other in-office whitening system.* And with LaserWhite20 whitening gel treatment kits available in affordable 5-packs, using EPIC to whiten teeth in your office is a reliable, affordable treatment.
- One of the most promising aspects of laser dentistry is the opportunity to do more with less anesthetic, and less damage to the tissue. EPIC™ delivers on that promise with ComfortPulse, a proprietary innovation that delivers precisely controlled micropulses of diode energy to the tissue, followed by “down” time to allow tissue to relax and respond positively to laser treatment.
- EPIC also introduces a new ComfortPulse setting that delivers pulses to the tissue as short as one ten-millionth of a second, resulting in improved patient comfort, less damage to surrounding tissues, and better healing. With EPIC, patient comfort is a reality.