Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tiwari's Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchkarma CentreYour feedback matters!
What is failure to thrive?
Children are diagnosed with failure to thrive when their weight or rate of weight gain is significantly below that of other children of similar age and sex. Infants or children that fail to thrive seem to be dramatically smaller or shorter than other children the same age. Teenagers may have short stature or appear to lack the usual changes that occur at puberty. However, there is a wide variation in what is considered normal growth and development.
In general, the rate of change in weight and height may be more important than the actual measurements.
Infants or children who fail to thrive have a height, weight and head circumference that do not match standard growth charts. The person's weight falls lower than the third percentile (as outlined in standard growth charts) or 20 percent below the ideal weight for their height. Growing may have slowed or stopped after a previously established growth curve.
The following are delayed or slow to develop:
- Physical skills, such as rolling over, sitting, standing and walking
- Mental and social skills
- Secondary sexual characteristics (delayed in adolescents)
It is important to determine whether failure to thrive results from medical problems or factors in the environment, such as abuse or neglect.
There are multiple medical causes of failure to thrive. These include:
- Chromosome abnormalities, such as Down syndrome and Turner syndrome
- Defects in major organ systems
- Problems with the endocrine system, such as thyroid hormone deficiency, growth hormone deficiency or other hormone deficiencies
- Damage to the brain or central nervous system, which may cause feeding difficulties in an infant
- Heart or lung problems, which can affect how oxygen and nutrients move through the body
- Anemia or other blood disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems that result in malabsorption or a lack of digestive enzymes
- Long-term gastroenteritis and gastroesophageal reflux (usually temporary)
Long-term (chronic) infections
Complications of pregnancy and low birth weight
Other factors that may lead to failure to thrive:
- Emotional deprivation as a result of parental withdrawal, rejection or hostility
- Economic problems that affect nutrition, living conditions and parental attitudes
- Exposure to infections, parasites or toxins
- Poor eating habits, such as eating in front of the television and not having formal meal times
- Many times the cause cannot be determined.
The treatment depends on the cause of the delayed growth and development. Delayed growth due to nutritional factors can be resolved by educating the parents to provide a well-balanced diet.
If psychosocial factors are involved, treatment should include improving the family dynamics and living conditions. Parental attitudes and behavior may contribute to a child's problems and need to be examined. In many cases, a child may need to be hospitalized initially to focus on implementation of a comprehensive medical, behavioral and psychosocial treatment plan.
Do not give your child dietary supplements without consulting your physician first.
Lybrate | Dr. D K Boral speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Arup Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ajit Barve speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. I V Rani speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. D. Subbarao speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. S.Kavitha speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Shruti Kohli speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Ml Duttagupta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Lybrate | Dr. Subhasish Mukherjee speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के उपाय आइए जानते है ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप से
आजकल की अस्त-व्यस्त जीवनशैली के कारण अनेक पुरुष शुक्राणुओं की कमी की समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं. साथ हीं उनके शुक्राणुओं ( स्पर्म ) की क्षमता भी कम हो रही है. इसके कारण पुरुषों को पिता बनने में परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है. तो आइए जानते हैं कि आपको अपने शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और क्षमता बढ़ाने के लिए आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं करना चाहिए. और हम यह भी जानेंगे कि कौन-कौन सी आदतें अपनाकर आप इस समस्या से बच सकते हैं.
स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाने और शुक्राणुओं की गुणवत्ता बरकरार रखने के टिप्स :
- शराब और सिगरेट न पिएँ. ये आपकी सेक्स क्षमता को बुरी तरह करेंगे.
- हर दिन व्यायाम करें. ज्यादा भारी-भरकम व्यायाम करने से बचें.
- अपने शरीर का वजन संतुलित रखें. आपका वजन न तो बहुत अधिक होना चाहिए और न बहुत कम.
- स्टीम बाथ से बचें.
- लैपटॉप का उपयोग अपनी जांघ पर रखकर न करें.
- मोबाइल को हमेशा अपने पैंट के पॉकेट में न रखें.
- रात में जींस पहनकर न सोएँ, इसके बदले आपको रात में सोते समय पायजामा ( Trousers ) पहनना चाहिए.
- कसी हुई अंडरवियर न पहनें.
- रात में सोने से पहले अंडरवियर खोल लें, केवल पायजामा पहनकर सोएँ.
- अत्यधिक लूब्रकन्ट का उपयोग न करें.
- ज्यादा कॉफी न पिएँ.
- हर दिन दो अन्डे खाएँ.
- रोज लहसून की 3-4 कलियाँ खाएँ.
- हर दिन 75 ग्राम अखरोट खाने से स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ती है.
- गाजर का जूस नियमित रूप से पीने से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन एक ग्लास अनार का जूस पीने से भी शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन टमाटर खाना भी आपके लिए फायदेमंद रहेगा.
- लगातार पालक साग खाने से भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ता है.
- डब्बाबंद खाना, खाना बंद करें.
- सोया मिल्क का सेवन न करें, ये शुक्राणुओं को नुकसान पहुँचाता है.
- ज्यादा कोल्ड ड्रिंक्स का सेवन न करें, ऐसा करना भी नुकसानदायक है.
- घोंघा का मांस खाने से स्पर्म काउंट चमत्कारी ढंग से बढ़ता है.
- केले का नियमित सेवन भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाता है.
- हर दिन अपने भोजन में थोड़ी मात्रा में कद्दू के बीज को शामिल करें, यह भी आपको लाभ पहुँचायेगा.
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) का घरेलू इलाज
स्त्रियों की योनी से सफेद पानी का बहना एक साधारण समस्या है. इसमें योनी से पानी जैसा स्त्राव होता है. य़ह खुद कोई रोग नहीं है. लेकिन यह स्त्रियों के लिए बड़ी परेशानी का सबब बन जाता है. इसके कारण चिड़चिड़ापन, पैर-हाथ में दर्द इत्यादि का सामना करना पड़ता है. तो आइए हम जानते हैं कि घरेलू उपायों द्वारा कैसे श्वेत प्रदर को खत्म किया जा सकता है. आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं.
श्वेत प्रदर ( सफेद पानी ) की समस्या खत्म करने के घरेलू उपाय :
- हर दिन कच्चा टमाटर खाना शुरू करें.
- सुबह-शाम 2 चम्मच प्याज का रस और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद मिलाकर पिएँ.
- जीरा भूनकर चीनी के साथ खाने से फायदा होगा.
- आंवले का रस और शहद लगातार 1 महीने तक सेवन करें. इससे श्वेत प्रदर ठीक हो जायेगा.
- हर दिन केला खाएँ, इसके बाद दूध में शहद डालकर पिएँ. इसके आपकी सेहत भी अच्छी होगी और श्राव के कारण होने वाली कमजोरी भी दूर होगी. कम-से-कम तीन महीने तक यह उपाय करें, दूध के ठंडा हो जाने के बाद उसमें शहद डालें.
- कच्चे केले की सब्जी खाएँ.
- अगर आपके शरीर में खून की कमी है, तो खून बढ़ाने के लिए हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, चुकन्दर इत्यादि खाएँ.
- 1 केला लें, उसे बीच से काट लें. उसमें 1 ग्राम फिटकरी भर दें, इसे दिन या रात में एक बार खाएँ. लेकिन ध्यान रखें कि अगर दिन में खाना शुरू किया तो, दिन में हीं खाएँ. और अगर रात में खाना शुरू किया हो, तो रात में हीं खाएँ.
- तले-भूने चीज या मसालेदार चीज नहीं के बराबर खाएँ.
- योनी की साफ-सफाई का ध्यान रखें.
- मैदे से बनी चीजें न खाएँ.
- एक बड़ा चम्मच तुलसी का रस लें, और उतनी हीं मात्रा में शहद लें. फिर इसे खा लें. इससे आपको आराम मिलेगा.
- . अनार के हरे पत्ते लें, 25-30 पत्ते…. 10-12 काली मिर्च के साथ पीस लें. इसमें आधा ग्लास पानी डालें, फिर छानकर पी लीजिए. ऐसा सुबह-शाम करें.
- भूने चने में खांण्ड (गुड़ की शक्कर) मिलाकर खाएँ, इसके बाद 1 कप दूध में देशी घी डाल कर पिएँ.
- 10 ग्राम सोंठ का, एक कप पानी में काढ़ा बनाकर पिएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- पीपल के 2-4 कोमल पत्ते लेकर, पीस लें. फिर इसे दूध में उबालकर पिएँ.
- 1 चम्मच आंवला चूर्ण लें और 2-3 चम्मच शहद लें. और इन्हें आपस में मिलाकर खाएँ. ऐसा एक महीने तक करें.
- खूब पानी पिएँ.
- सिंघाड़े के आटे का हलुआ और इसकी रोटी खाएँ.
- 3 ग्राम शतावरी या सफेद मूसली लें, फिर इसमें 3 ग्राम मिस्री मिलाकर, गर्म दूध के साथ इसका सेवन करें.
- नागरमोथा, लाल चंदन, आक के फूल, अडूसा चिरायता, दारूहल्दी, रसौता, इन सबको 25-25 ग्राम लेकर पीस लें. पौन लीटर पानी में उबालें, जब यह आधा रह जाय तो छानकर उसमें 100 ग्राम शहद मिलाकर दिन में दो बार 50-50 ग्राम सेवन करें.
- माजू फल, बड़ी इलायची और मिस्री को बराबर मात्रा में पीस लें. एक सप्ताह तक दिन में तीन बार लें. एक सप्ताह के बाद फिर दिन में एक बार 21 दिन तक लें.
Green tea is the most beneficial drink on the planet. It is stacked with antioxidants and different substances that are valuable for health. Many Researches have demonstrated that green tea can increase fat burning and enable you to lose your weight.
How it functions
Green Tea Contains Substances That Can Help You Lose Fat
Green tea is something other than hot, flavored water. The bioactive substances in the tea leaves dissolve in the water and make it into the last drink. When you drink some quality tea, you are really getting many valuable substances with powerful organic impacts.
The best known about these is caffeine. Some green tea contains a great deal less caffeine (24-40 mg) than some coffee (100-200 mg), yet enough to have a gentle impact. Caffeine is an outstanding stimulant that; has been appeared to help fat burning and enhance exercise execution in various studies.
In any case, where green tea truly sparkles is in its enormous scope of antioxidants, being stacked with powerful antioxidants called Catechins. The most imperative of these is EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), a substance that can help metabolism. Remember that these advantages can be derived both from drinking green tea as refreshment, and from taking green tea extract as a supplement. The vast majority of the researches utilized extracts.
Green Tea Can Help Mobilize Fat from Fat Cells
With a specific end goal to Burn Fat, it should be first, separated in the fat cells and moved into the circulatory system. The Active Compounds in green tea can help in this procedure by boosting the impacts of some Fat Burning Hormones. The fundamental antioxidant in tea, EGCG, can help repress enzyme that separates the hormone norepinephrine.
At the point when this enzyme is hindered the measure of norepinephrine increases. This hormone is utilized by the nervous system as a signal to the fat cells; instructing them to separate fat. Along these lines, more norepinephrine prompts a stronger signal being sent to the fat cell and more fat is separated.
Caffeine and EGCG (both discovered normally in green tea) may really have a synergistic impact, since caffeine improves another progression in a similar pathway. The result is that the fat cell separates more fat that; is discharged into the circulatory system and ends up plainly accessible for use as energy by cells that need it, similar to muscle cells.
Green Tea Increases Fat Burning, Especially During Exercise
On the off chance that you take a gander at the name of practically every commercial weight reduction and fat burning supplement, odds are that you will locate some sort of tea there as a ingredient. This is because green tea has been more than once appeared to expand the burning of fat, particularly amid exercise.
In one Study, men who took green tea extract and exercised burned 17% more fat than men who did not get the supplement. This study proposes that green tea can support the fat burning impacts of exercise. Another study, demonstrated that green tea expanded fat burning, both amid exercise and amid rest.
There are a Several Studies, which concur with this. Green tea specifically helps the burning of fat, which may prompt reduced body fat in the long haul.
Green Tea Can Boost the Metabolic Rate and Make You Burn More Calories Around The Clock
The human body is always burning calories. Notwithstanding when sleeping or sitting down, our cells are performing billions of capacities that require energy. A few studies propose that green tea can make us burn more calories, even very rest.
In many studies, this adds up to around a 3-4% expansion, although a few studies demonstrate an expansion as high as 8%.
For a man who burns 2000 calories for each day, 3-4% amounts to an extra 60-80 calories for each day, like what you may expect with a high protein diet. Although the majority of the studies were short (1-3 days), there is additionally some evidence that the metabolism boosting impact endures in the long haul.
In one study of obese people, the gathering taking green tea extract lost 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg) and consumed 183 more calories for every day following 3 months. In any case, remember that not all studies demonstrate that green tea boosts metabolism. The impact may rely on upon the person.
Green Tea Can Help You Lose Fat, Especially the Harmful Abdominal Fat
With regards, to actual pounds lost, the impacts of green tea are moderately unobtrusive. Despite the fact that there are various studies demonstrating that individuals do in certainty, lose weight there are likewise a few studies demonstrating no impact.
Two reviews consider that taken a looked at many controlled trials found that individuals lost around 3 pounds mostly. Nevertheless, it is essential to remember that not all fat is the same. We have subcutaneous fat that lodges under the skin, yet then we additionally have visceral fat, which is the belly fat that develops around the organs.
It is this profound visceral fat, which is unsafe. It causes aggravation and insulin resistance, both of which are strongly, linked to a wide range of serious diseases, including Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Disease. Several studies on green tea demonstrate that despite the fact that the weight loss impacts are unobtrusive; a noteworthy rate of the fat lost is the destructive visceral fat.
This should mean a reduced risk of numerous executioner diseases down the line, which may prompt a more Longer and Healthier life.
Homeopathy does offers certain medicines for swelling under the eyelids or around the eyelids. Medicines like kali carb, apis, china are often used. But the success of treatment depends on conditions like whether the swelling is oedematous in nature, or there is collection of fat, or there is lax tissue, or if this is a hereditary feature. If the eye bags show any variation in size with the day then they have a much better prognosis with homeopathy.
If the eye bags have developed after some illness or relatively recently, you may get benefit from constitutional treatment, covering you as a person.
Lybrate | Dr. Sandip Sarin speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with your doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.