Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DhananjayYour feedback matters!
Eating unboiled rice and potatoes Do its effect to our body ? What happen to our body if we eat unboiled rice n potatoes Please let me know.
Hi doc, I will get heavy pain at the time of periods. I have a cyst (size: 46*35mm) in my left side of womb. For that I l get pain every for month of my period. I have regular periods. My doc said I must go with laproscope. I used medicine to melt the cyst but it not accepting any medicine (reacting. My age is 23. Please tell me what to do ?
wrinkles appeared under my eyes before age, it all started 12 years ago and my skin is very oily and loose.
I m 20 year oold. I want to increase my dick size. It might be 4-5 inches not according to my height which is 6 feet 1 inch. So kindly advise me plz.
My age is 21 years 2 months but my weight is 30 KGS only, I am worrying about my weight. So could please suggest me how to gain weight according to my age because I am looking too lean.
Spotting or implantation bleeding after 6-12 days of conception is the first sign of pregnancy. Some women fail to notice this change, which is only natural.
I am suffering from knee pain for the last more than ten years or so. allopathy suggest me to replace the knees. Right now I can walk for about a kilo meter or so after that my knees start paining .I drive also. I have been taking Haar singer leaves (Night Jasmine. I have been boiling these leave in a glass of water and when the water becomes half I leave it for the night and take it early morning empty stomach. This has helped me but it has not cured me. Do you suggest me any other treatment which is ayurvedic. My age is 75 and I am in reasonably good health.
Habit of doing masturbation feeling drowsy after doing that want to get rid of this habit please help I am married.
Hi sir, Appreciate your time. I am 28 years old. I have a Insulin Resistance Syndrome since 10 years (taking gluformin XL 1000 mg/day). When I was 7-8 years old my skin was too fair but after that my face, neck, under arms skin begin to become dark. So except above 3 parts my whole body is too fair and these 3 parts are too dark. Could you please tell any reason for above and also suggest a best solution if any.
Hi sir I'm 19 years and my hair's are falling and I'm suffering from some dandruff so can you please tell me which shampoo I will use and which oil and how and when to use.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old, addicted to masturbation on daily basis, how can I rescue from it, and there are any effects, y doing masturbation daily. Pls help me sir.
I have pimple on my face. I used all house remedies and medicine referred by doctors but had nothing. Please help me to get rid of these pimples.
Dr. I am 24 year old girl and I want to ask questions about my breast size. My breast size is 32 and because of this my body figure is not looking so good please give me solution for enlargement.
I am 30 year old. I want enlarge my penis size also improve my stamina, discharge very soon my wife always unsatisfied with my performance.
Laser hair reduction is a good option for people who have unwanted hair and want reduction of them. Laser is a blessing for those who are frustrated with waxing, trimming, epilators and other hair removal options like shaving or trimmers. Laser hair reduction in the past was done by machines which use to take long hours as the size of the handpiece was small and area per shot covered was also small. We in our center have the latest technology which has a larger handpiece size and thus covers 10 times the area in a single shot as compared to the smaller handpiece. Since the bigger handpiece has a larger spot size, so no pain sensation is there to the patient. This is really comfortable for the patient and thus patients are very confortable for full body laser hair removal as no paim is there and its done without icing, gels or cooling and thus the comfort zone for the patient is achieved.
I am 56 years old with average body structure. When I am sleeping. At mid night my right leg became automatically trembling and I wake up from sleep. I took tablet nexito (10 mg. But its continuing. Please help me out.
I am feeling so much pain in my stomach. I get tested of my urine. Snd there pus cells are 6-8. And RBC is 0-1 and epithelial cells are 2-40. What should I do now.
I am a boy. At age of 22. I am losing hair rapidly. Nd lost much. I want to do hair transplant. Where should I do? Is it working?
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many-a-times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
- A 2009 study from the University of California shows how a high-fructose diet can cause you to build new fat cells around your heart, liver, and digestive organs in just 10 weeks, plunging you into the early stages of diabetes and heart disease (whereas a high glucose diet did not have the same effects)
- Excess fructose consumption is a major contributor to insulin resistance and obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer, arthritis, and other diseases
- Fructose is metabolized very differently in your body from glucose; all of the metabolic burden falls on your liver, in much the same way as for alcohol, and your body becomes a sea of toxic by-products.
- Glucose, on the other hand, is your body’s nearly ideal source of fuel, meaning it has none of the damaging metabolic effects of fructose; glucose also suppresses your appetite, unlike fructose, which stimulates your appetite and encourages overeating and the accumulation of excess body fat
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.