Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old male I have pain that came goes come goes in the some where of my body what should I do? I am really scared because am afraid of aids.
Hi. I am 20 years old & my backbone is paining from a month. I feel pain as I move my body back with back bone after standing still. What should I do?
I met with an accident two years back. I had got proper treatment, but, still I feel some pain in my right foot's joint (takhna). Although three z no pain actually. All type of movements I enjoy. But, still pain seems to b there. What should I do. Kindly advise. Thnx.
Hi I'm 28 years old girl from delhi. I'm having upper n mid side back pain in right side only. Pain is like a pressure .anytime it's high anytime it's mild I can't control it. Dis pain started as front side rib pain in chest in august 22 2015. Dis pain moves so much from ribs it shift to mid back pain then it's shift to neck area and after dat upper back right side n it's in right side mid back n in upper. I tried many treatments any terpy bt ntg works it's like dis pain is something which no doctor can get the cause. Its been more then a year I'm suffering from it. My whole routine crashed just sitting in room n waiting to get cure of dis pain. Can anyone help. Can anyone tell wht causing dis pain? Can anyone tell wht is cure of dis pain. Really I'm looking for help? I hv insulin resistance issue as well my Dr. said my pancreas not functioning properly. hormonal imbalance is also my issue. Sitting on chair lying in bed also difficult.In morning stiffness start and then convert into pain and whole day be like dis. Help me.
I was a volleyball player and used to jump frequently during my practice. Now I am 47 years old and my knees pain heavily and specially so when I climb down the stairs. What should I do for this ?
Hy I am 23 years old suffering from backache last 5 days. Can you suggest me any precautions or medicine to takr?
I have knock knees so I cannot participate in recruitments is knock knees is curable without surgery and I have a back pain while playing football is knock knee is reason for back pain. My height =180cm weight=60 kg please help.
I have a headache problem. My brain has paining a lot since last night and my whole body feel very weak and my whole body are getting hot thts y m not unable to even walk. I dont know what is happening inside my body. Please help me to check this out.
Mere ghutne k neeche pindli main bahut dard rehta hai or standing and sitting main bahut dard hota hai kai baar khada bhi nahi hua jata.kya kare?
If we had slept on wrong position there will be two type of problems one is back pain and migraine is it right or what will be the problems?
I am 22 years old male. I have backache for last 1 month. I use pain relief ointment but it did not work. So what can I do now?
I have a pain in my leg for 7 days. I have used a lots of pain relief gel like volini. But still now it do not work. Now what should I do?
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.