Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. D SrinivasYour feedback matters!
My father is a diabetic patient, he is suffering from edema there is pain in hip joint fom last 3 months so doctor advised him to have a rest for 3 months. But after having a rest of 3 months there is too low recovery In new xray we came to know about that still there is no blood circulation on that particular area (hip joint) So doctor again advised him for rest So please suggest me something better than the best I'll be so thankful to you.
Sir I am a 27 year s old young from Puri. Since last 6 months I'm feeling very acute knee pain in the evening after my daily works. Please suggest me some medications.
I am 19 years old guy I want to know about knee pain and it's symptom and it's medicine and also home remedies and have it done 2 year.
I have ligament problem in my left knee and i am feel pain when i get a a jerk. Also i cant run properly also. Please advise
From last one week I have pain on both the calf Mostly during night 1 week back I was travelling so body was too exerted Please suggest what to do.
Pain on back of left testis and upper cord. I consult with urologist for last 6 to 8 months but pain not rule out. During pain, my left leg start paining (back of leg from very uper to lower ). I think epididymitis problem. I suffer for this problem since from last 4 to 5 years.
I had gone for a trek recently, after trekking I feel something wrong with my right knee cap, also having mild pain, request help.
Feeling body pain in morning when I wake up, exactly in the area of the position I sleep, more pain in back, is it due to lack of any vitamin, how can it be treated?
I m 43yrs female. Having severe shoulder pain in both d shoulders. Since past few mths movements have also bcome restricted. I also am taking thyroid n cholesterol tablets. Hysterectomy done 6yrs back. Also have general body pain. Please help.
I am 27 year old and I have head and hand, eyes pain due to hard work since long time, what should I do ?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.