Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D Raghavendra ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have too low weight according to my age and height. I just want to increase my weight in two months. Can I do this without taking any medicine or I have to take medicine. Please suggest me any medicine.
Sir, I am 49 years old and suffering from both knee joint pain since last two years now right hand ankle is very painful.
Hello doctor, My age is 21 and i'm skinny I want to be little fat. I eat very much but it doesn't work. What should I do?
My age 21 I am doing gym from 1 year but no improvement in my body I wanted to take protein supplement for my body growth. 1) Is there any disadvantages of using protein supplement. 2) till how long I should take the supplement Please suggest me.
Sir I needed help you because my body is not growth and I am student I have eating hostel mass food so please sir please give me the hent?
I'm very thin but my height enough near about 5 foot 8 inch so my personality is very poor. Please tell me which type of diet and medicine take to get rid of this problem.
Respected Madam, meri problem ye hai ki meri age 40 years hai mera weight only 58 kg hai mujhe apna weight increase karna hai. Please advise.
1. Drinking tea or coffee instantly just after drinking cold water is advisable or can take after 10 to 15 min later is advisable. 2. Drinking tea in the morning empty stomach is ok to take or is avoidable.
Hi, my age is 24 male and I am still underweight, I am planning to take some supplements such as endura mass, accumass or weight gainer. I want to know is it safe and which one is better and what is the best time to take this supplements. And what to follow in a diet to gain weight early?
Sir I'M 18 Years Old. But People Can not Believe That I'M 18 years old . I Am Not Healthy Like Others Of My Age And I am really worried about this. I am pure vegetarian. Please Suggest Me Some Natural Ways To Gain Some Weight?
Calcium is known for its role in maintaining the bone health, from keeping your teeth stronger to normal functioning of the cells. But there are various factors, which lead to a deficiency of calcium in the human body and paves the way for several complications.
Here are the top three signs that indicate you are suffering from calcium deficiency.
- Difficulty in sleeping: Sleep is essential for your bone health and calcium is directly associated with your sleep cycle. The level of calcium in your bones rises and falls when you are asleep and it reaches its peak when you are in deep slumber. This indicates that when you are unable to sleep properly, it is a warning sign of calcium deficiency. There are various researches that have confirmed, that by increasing the level of calcium, it is possible to restore the normal sleep cycle of an individual. This is also related to the role that calcium plays in the production of a sleep hormone called melatonin. When the calcium content in the body is really low, this hormone is not produced, thus, making it difficult for a person to sleep.
- Difficulty in losing extra pounds: Yet another frustrating aspect of any individual’s life is the inability to shed off excess pounds. This issue is also linked with the lack of calcium supply in the body. The calcium that’s stored in the cells assists in the processing and storage of fat. So the fat cells with high calcium content burn faster, making you lose weight. Thus, if you have trouble losing weight in spite of having a well-regulated diet and regular workout, it’s a sign that you are suffering from low calcium.
- Paresthesia: Though this ailment is not much heard of, it could be a sign of calcium deficiency. Paresthesia is a nervous disorder, which causes tingling sensation, tremors, numbness and loss of sensitivity. It could also lead to poor concentration, amnesia, confusion, hearing impairment, twitches and other physical as well as neurological impairment. This is because low calcium in the blood is connected with the health of your nerves.
The deficiency of calcium can manifest itself in different intensity, ranging from the non-existent to minimal to severe levels. Chronic calcium deficiency can lead to life-threatening diseases like rickets, osteopenia, and even osteoporosis. Therefore, you shouldn’t ignore these signs and consult an expert without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 55 years old suffering from depression since last 6 yrs. I am taking medicine Rantac300, c'pram s5, trapex 2, amixide h. M feeling very weakness, and had sexual problem after taking above medicine.
Health benefits of amla/gooseberry
1. Build immunity
2. Increase metabolism
3. Absorb nutrients like iron better
4. Eliminate toxins
5. Improve digestion
6. Better bowel movements
7. Cures a sore throat and cold
8. Rich source of vitamin c.